Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Yeah I hope we get some media coverage..๐Ÿ˜›

IF...I don't know...does IF have that much of a reach in Bollywood?

I would think so, did they not cover Yash Chopra's funeral where we got Sushant's picture and then they cover some weddings and some movies too so I am really hoping for something from them, let's hope we do not get disappointed and hopefully Sushant or Ankita also upload - maybe asking too much or expecting too much๐Ÿ˜•
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: stefanandre

I would think so, did they not cover Yash Chopra's funeral where we got Sushant's picture and then they cover some weddings and some movies too so I am really hoping for something from them, let's hope we do not get disappointed and hopefully Sushant or Ankita also upload - maybe asking too much or expecting too much๐Ÿ˜•

Sure they put pics up from different events up on their site...but those are probably pics that the general press receives.  I meant do they have the reach into bollywood to do an interview...like they do with TV stars...I don't know if I've ever seen an IF crew do a Bollywood stars interview.

But you never know we may get lucky with Sushant because he's still "approachable"..."not there yet"...๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah it may be asking too much for Sushant or Ankita to post something...but then again you never know...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
In regards to the Meet thread...I'm all finished ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Just my fingers are itching to start posting but will have to wait until Sunday ๐Ÿ˜†
stefanandre thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

In regards to the Meet thread...I'm all finished ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Just my fingers are itching to start posting but will have to wait until Sunday ๐Ÿ˜†

Congrats Fatima๐Ÿ‘, so happy for you that you are all done and that you are just waiting to post it for us eager ones๐Ÿ˜ƒ guess the siggy you posted in the other thread was kinda of a teaser๐Ÿ˜† how about another teaser๐Ÿ˜‰

Re IF - guess you are right, I do not know how it all works, I just see it all on IF and think that they have done it.

Anyway here is a couple of tweets on the wrap up party kind courtesy of Tanmi

13h Abhishek Kapoor ?@Abhishekapoor

Aah! Wat a wrap party. Was beautiful 2 c the entire crew explode on the dance floor. So well deserved aftr mnths of resilience, perseverance

Collapse
  • Retweet
  • Favorite

pragya yadav ?@pragyadav_

What an amaaazing wrap partyyy!!! #kaipoche !!! :D

Collapse
  • Retweet
  • Favorite

stefanandre thumbnail
Priya, thank you again for the thread and for the title of the thread - so apt๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ now we just need to sit back and wait for news and everything to start pouring in.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Originally posted by: stefanandre

Priya, thank you again for the thread and for the title of the thread - so apt๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ now we just need to sit back and wait for news and everything to start pouring in.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Considering we couldn't be at the wrap party...I wish AK would reward us patient pankhas by at least releasing the trailer...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Ah...Karen that siggies was a teaser...actually I had just gotten my first batch of creations in and I couldn't control my itchy fingers...but I think the artists that are working so hard to give us a surprise...would kill me if they found out...๐Ÿ˜†

stefanandre thumbnail
Okay Fatima, I will be patient and wait - learnt patience from being a fan of Sushant๐Ÿ˜Š the teaser siggy was so great so I can well imagine all the other stuff and longing to see Sharon's vm.
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congratulations guys for new fc...thanx priya.
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
looking forward to see some pics from the party...