Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Okay people. I'm not gonna tell you the concept, just read it! Dead

"Aapi he called me a pig!" A girl of about 9-10 years complained to her sister. She was wearing a pretty pink frock with floral prints.

"Is it? I will catch hold of him and scold him!" Zeenat said, trying to pacify her baby sister.

"Aapi he also said I'm so unlucky that even my parents left me." Zoya was only nine but her senses were sharp and she understood most of the taunts her batch mates used to pass on her about not having parents. She was a victim's bully all the time!

Zeenat's anger turned into remorse. Her face depicted pain and so much more pain! Zoya was too young to have lost both her parents in a car crash in New York.

"Don't listen to them bacha. You have me and I have you!" Zeenat comforted her like everytime. And Zoya believed it.

"Aapi I hate him! Asshole!" Zoya screamed on top of her voice as she entered the house.

"Zoya! What language are you using? Should I complain to your principal?"

"Oh yeah. The principal who got caught for making out with a teacher in the Recreation room? Sure!" She added sarcastically while Zeenat was shocked beyond her wits. Even before she could ask her how all of that happened Zoya had to start off complaining about Asad again.

"But that's not the point! He's been troubling me from Kindergarten! I'm so tired of going and facing his rubbish everyday!" She let out a frustrated groan.

"Isn't this you senior year? After this we'll move back to India! No Asad ever again. Just these few months please?" Zeenat did what she had been doing from the past 16 years and was elated to see her nod.

"Yo Zo! Wazza?" Zoya heard Asad as she entered the High school premises. Like always, she ignored him and his bunch of idiotic buffoons.

Asad Ahmed Khan, the son of one of the Board Members of their School! And also her arch rival since Kindergarten. He was the popular guy. Amongst teachers, girls, boys, cleaning staff, you name it and he's there! He's had the record of having the highest amount of girlfriends in that particular academic year.

Zoya knew why he would always pick on her. Firstly, she was an orphan with only her elder sister to look up to. Secondly, she wasn't like other girls who barely wore clothes when they came to school. And thirdly, she had this horrible scar on her left cheek which was due to the accident that happened 9 years ago, the accident that took away her parents.

She walked ahead and tried to blend in with the crowd but there wasn't anyone else in the firangi crowd that wore a kurti on jeans! She sent up a silent prayer as she felt him come closer to her.

"And where do you think you're going babe?" Asad asked her slyly while chewing gum. He had tattoos all over his body and piercings on his eyebrow and lip.

"Asad lemme go! I am late for class."

"Not so soon!" He touched the scar on her cheek softly and looked in to her eyes.

"You know if you didn't have that ugly thing on your face, I would've liked you." He said in a  matter-of-fact way.

"And what makes you think I would like you even if you liked me?" She threw his game back at him.

He smirked. "There's no girl, in this entire campus that wouldn't wanna be with me."

"I am the biggest exception Asad!"

"Is it? Then prove it to me! Let's go out on a date and see if you're not in my bed the next day!" He raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"You know what Asad? Just f**k off if you want those balls of yours in good condition, alright?"

"Ooo..I'm scared." He faked fear and giggled as he saw her fume and walk off.

"WHAT?!! And you said no?! Are you crazy?" Annie nudged Zoya. She confided in her best friend about Asad and his dirty bet who was very clearly another bimbo mad about Asad!

"Obviously! And why the hell would I agree? Are you nuts?"

"OMG! Zo! If you don't go he's going to put up posters of you being scared of him or something! You know AAK right?"

"Like I care!"

"You don't but you will have to! He'll wreck your last few months in school! Besides if you're so sure that you won't end up in his bed then why don't you prove it to him and bring him down?"

"That sounds fun." Zoya smirked.

"So are you gonna do it?" Annie looked at her, awaiting her response.

Zoya just got up from her seat and went to Asad's table where he sat with a girl on his lap. He wasn't surprised to see her.

"How can I help you, dork head?" He asked her.

"I accept your bet! Tonight me and you on a date. Meet me at La Push."

She said that and walked off ignoring the ooh-aah's in the background. This is going to be fun! Asad thought.

They sat at the base of the shore. Where the waves would hit the sand and wet their legs a little. This was required. The talking, understanding and everything else that had accumulated in the mind of Asad and Zoya all these years. So many unclear things, so many dejected thoughts! But most importantly, those unsaid words which were locked deep down in their heart. This was possibly the right time to let out all the emotional conflict they had been through.

"Why?" Zoya asked Asad amidst the silence. He didn't frown hearing her, he knew exactly what she was talking about.

"I had to change Zoya."

"Exactly my question. Look at me! I'm still the same Zoya who would tease you back when you would tease me."

"Then why don't you anymore?"

"Because I'd do that only with a close friend. I don't know who you are anymore! Ever since Secondary school you've got a whole new bunch of friends, new attitude and everything! The Asad I knew never belonged to that world."

Asad let out a sarcastic laugh and looked away from her intense gaze. "You won't understand how it is to have parents that don't give a shit about you!"

"Just because I don't have parents?"

"I didn't mean that! You know Anjum aunty and Imran uncle were so close to me! I mean when they..I..-" He left his words incomplete.

"I saw the tree branch pass right through Abbu's body Asad. Even as I was in the backseat, Ammi tried to protect me. I still can't get that sight out of my brain. It keeps re-occurring like a reel of film. And then there's you! Whenever I see you misbehave with me, I realize that you aren't the same guy I knew and ultimately remember my parents' death."

Asad looked at her intently. This girl had been through so much in life but never had he heard her complain about her life. He had taken the easy way out. He was rich enough to afford those expensive commodities that could positively divert his mind from the obvious. Asad was closer to Zoya's parent's than his own. His parents were always busy with work and parties. Zoya had a typical loving family. Her father worked at as a manager in a small restaurant and her mother was a housewife. That day when Imran got his first car, he had taken his wife and Zoya for a ride. Zeenat was at her tuition so was unavailable. Had she known she was surviving from a fatal accident.

When Zoya's parents passed away, more than Zoya and Zeenat, Asad was traumatized. He very fondly called them Maamujan and Mummanijan. He wished he was born to them and not his arrogant parents. Zoya being jealous of him would always hate him and he in turn would tease her. It was fine till 4th Grade. But then it happened, and everything changed. Asad hid behind his expensive material and Zoya had nothing but pain to move on in life.

"I miss them." Asad said softy.

"I thought you were the tough guy! Asad Ahmed Khan misses no one, right?"

"Apart from them no one. And you." He said the last part finally looking at her.

Zoya had to smile. After so many years she could see the Asad she had known earlier. He was very possessive about her too! During childhood days he couldn't bear anyone else teasing her apart from him. It was weird for Zoya because one side he would fight with her and on the other hand fight for her too.

"So who wins the bet tonight?" Zoya said to lighten the atmosphere.

"Doesn't matter. They aren't coming back to us." Asad said with a sigh.

Zoya realized that a very big part of this guy was living in the past. He had to get his head straight and probably look up to the bright future he has.

"Asad. Do you understand? If Ammi and Abbu are looking at you right now, they'd be hurting so bad! I'm sure you don't want that?" She couldn't help but let out a few silent tears when she said that.

Asad noticed her eyes wet and didn't hold back either. He just broke down, broke down so bad that he lost all control and buried his face in her neck. He knew she needed it as much as he did. And they cried..cried till their hearts felt lighter..cried till they released all the pain from these past years..cried till they knew they had each other to rely on now.

After a while Asad pulled out, trying to calm down. He saw her wiping off her tears awkwardly and cracked his lame PJ.

"You cry worse than my nephew!" Asad retorted.

"What? Ass." She smacked his arm and smiled with a frown.

"You won't tell anyone about me crying, alright?" He said seriously.

"Yes! Mr. Asad-Crybaby-Khan!" She giggled. He laughed too. It had been so long since he laughed like that.

Fake happiness and pleasure does make you go absolutely crazy. So much that you can't even distinguish between right and wrong or true and false. And that's when you rely on your friends. Fall back on them during weak moments. Even though it takes 9 days or 9 years, they'll always be there to handle you during your mood swings and regressive words. If you're hurting inside, if you're in two minds regarding something or if you're having personal or family problems, friends are the one's you should go for! They understand you more than anyone else. If God has given you life, he has also blessed you with at least one close person and that person should never be ignored.

This OS goes out to all of those people who have read this and also who have best friends or close friends whom they can't reach out to right now. Patience is the key. Because you can count on me like one, two, three...

The faaack did I just write? If anyone gets it please temme too :P

Anyway, if you think it made any sense then please do leave a comment and your precious likes!Smile

The following 152 member(s) liked the above post:

wacky1990ms.miserscarce05iliveyourafieka1234mkhan3gsrivastavadreamygirl_9544444ish12ash12popy9860447imy321FlorryBluedancerekharvquboolhaifan1AphroditefallenAsadksgDannyelaarn4vkhushicoralbluesenorzorro12TAMANNA23chandana123vidya29salekh1Angel.KhushihillyTinkJiaAphroditeday_lilyShahid_loverdn-stariluvrainaartiabjeyaKoolKatzsweetonepiyushi.FieryPhoenix.Sakura24kajenvirmanjanestone6Garimavirmanksgranukamakshininaraj1hiraarifzzinia2411Geet_Haparthpathak31benazPropinquity.Indidesimadina12-Pyaar-PreetLuvKSGasyafrevalove.asad.zoyaNitya_Sureshpinkflamingoteddy25Applef-BelleKaya13amri123--Ritzz--snehasyakandygroverluvushivin1ilvudayshubhi2401HADmishtizoya-ammyangilirosamaleOrion_Nkohli4everRushitaashabana20nihamrmEternal1234urvisainiprincess14.Suhasini.irock321-Deepshikhaa-blessed4rusha4003kritz4evernikki.171cutiepreetCutielovesChocsNishitaraosparikhsuds.ChamakChallo91rsk16blueflamesluv_lvndrKurupSanthu.The.Kingsophie420EnchantressMadame_NoddyAneezarp27TaiLung-RM-anopamasweety003Aishwa09akaswanMissvishtoofaniMisZoobieDoobiebraich_galMSN_Vannyshalini_arshadaisydee425risingsea101NANDY_BRUkrati5Krishnaluv94maankigeet4everGurmeet4DrashtiMaaneet099princess101HR-DMG4lifezhasan2Rach.Shell16NocturnalBeing-Yuks-crazy4KASH_AROfTheHeartAvadaKedavra...OohLaLa...-Crazy4AsYa-GroverAddictraneebKesha_H.MisHumptyDumptyviya.mallik4eva..vidhi..DreALinsiehifzaashanakyasharan-Mrinalini-_Oishi_--Mahima--MysticRiver.SajnaVe.Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS : You Can Count On Me :)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nihamrm

Goldie

nihamrm

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
heyyy !!!
nyc os i really loved it and ur writing style is just amazing 
but its sad that u made it a os  and it had to end 
any ways it was amazing 

Niha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fizzi-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Finally got time to read this out thoroughly! Ouch

That was amazing and so meaningful! I loved it! Clap

Keep up the great work dear! Smile

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 22 November 2012 at 11:34am

-Fizzi-

princess14

Goldie

princess14

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
that was a really good story!! loved it it would be really nice to see how this story develops ahead...do think of continuing!

-Fizzi-

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
 this OS was truly amazing and Asad has tattoos all over his body tottos good only on the arm of a guy LOL but good os

-Fizzi-

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Yes many of you are thinking this has some love angle na? Well, its just a tale of two friends. No love Cry that's why i thought you'll wouldn't like it since its not typical romance that i usually pursue while writing.
Anyhow, thanks for you comments all! Hug

cutiepreet

IF-Dazzler

cutiepreet

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Omg... It's amazing ... Firstly i loved the concept based on two friends and how their life changes ...!
U know I kinda remembered my friends.. Been through Similar situation with my life not particularly accident but something that made me realize that friends r what we can really count on... No matter if we r talking anymore or no..! 
I just loved it..! 

-Fizzi-

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzi-

Yes many of you are thinking this has some love angle na? Well, its just a tale of two friends. No love Cry that's why i thought you'll wouldn't like it since its not typical romance that i usually pursue while writing.
Anyhow, thanks for you comments all! Hug

nah I loved it anyway because I think tht ppl need friends lyk zoya in this world

-Fizzi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.