Keerti Nagpure/SC AT #7~ Siggy Contest (Pg 111) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello KNitz..Amul i uv reserved my posts ok...nd i hv also posted abt mah trip experince below ur congo posts...
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

Hello KNitz..Amul i uv reserved my posts ok...nd i hv also posted abt mah trip experince below ur congo posts...

Yuppp Akki...I hv seen tht u hv done with tht reserving posts...even i hv seen ur trip experience part...thnks fr it.
Originally posted by SINAL_amulg

Activity fr the Day

if u gt a chance to meet KN...how wil b ur reaction

Guys Tell about your reaction and the best among all KNites reaction will b declared as winner fr today's activity. 

Omg, wow r nt my types i will just hug her n will go on talking wid her abt her n get to knw her as much as i can n let her knw me as well πŸ˜ƒ

That will mark the day of our friendship πŸ˜› 
Activity Of the Day...Answer:If i ever get a chance to meet KN...My first reaction will be ...JawDropping Hawww...First of all i ll ask her to pinch mah cheeks...To know if she is in real...lolz...Nd i ll give a warm hug...Then i ll ask someone to take a Photo of mine and KN...;) :) ;)...
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

Good evening KNites..sab kahan gaye..??

Strange even i am checking around.. No Body present..
Thank god atlast i found you...

Congrats Akki.. for .. KN AT #7

Activity fr the Day

Guys Tell about your reaction and the best among all KNites reaction will b declared as winner fr today's activity. 

Ill ask someone to pinch meπŸ˜› , then ill ask her a stupid question '' Are you Keerti Nagpure ?''πŸ˜†after the confirmation, ill go into lala land , ask for autograph , photo etc specially ill ask her to visit KN AT on India-forums πŸ˜›
Edited by roshani45 - 11 years ago

teri aankhon ki namkeen mastiyaan
teri hansi ki beparwaah gustakhiyaan
teri zulfon ki lehrati angdaiyaan
nahi bhoolunga main
jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan

Activity fr the Day

How will I React the first time I meet KN?

Its a big question ofcourse...  Before meeting her , i get confrmation once again... waaww yes... πŸ‘πŸΌ as sure im gonna meet her.. then no more doubts 😊... I go with a bag full of few things for her...

Lovely flowers for blossiming Flower like smile :

Soft teddy for KN cute face :

ferrero rocher for Sweetest & Cutest KN :

Waaw after seeing my gifts... sure she willl give a big smile to me and wll b my friend forever... we Wil have hours and hours of chit chatting...
The first thing i ever say her, please  stop crying and be back to JKR avataar in Parichay
Soft teddy to her soft nature
Edited by Gayathri_MSK - 11 years ago
Originally posted by roshani45

teri aankhon ki namkeen mastiyaan
teri hansi ki beparwaah gustakhiyaan
teri zulfon ki lehrati angdaiyaan
nahi bhoolunga main
jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan

Waaawww beautiful Kirti...
Rosh, is it from parichay??? Which scene??

And the shayari.. just as cute as kirti