Today's precap has made me thoughtful

-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey I'm so happy today after they showed Raghav.๐Ÿ˜ƒ But the way they showed has now given me shivers...

Why I am feeling this is... Raghav ko cvs ne dikha to diya...lekin jis tarah se dikhaya ab mere dimaag mein doubts hai.

Doubt 1: Is Raghav really back?

Reason for the doubt: According to what they showed in the precap, Juno & Raghav dash each other. But when they are meeting after such a long time, Raghav just spoke to him casually and just left like that๐Ÿ˜• Does he not want to share his happiness of seeing Juno. I did not expect that reaction. Or was it also just an imagination of Juno???

They also showed Raghav calling Pushpa, but when she turned she did not find him, but only students and the students looked confused as to why she was looking at them like that. They also showed that Sia was thinking that she was imagining. So is Raghav really back??

Doubt 2: Will we get Sira ending?

Reason for the doubt: The main reason for this doubt is doubt 1. If it is a dream then maybe they are showing Raghav back as a dream. We may get Sira only in dream or imagination. Not in reality๐Ÿ˜ญ
They also showed Sia imagining Kabir's words. The way Kabir created the atmosphere seemed she easily got into it. It seemed she was getting affected by this (Personally I did not like this part. The way he was speaking with her close to her it was just like the way Raghav used to do๐Ÿ˜’ For me only Raghav can do this to Pushpa this way. No offence to anyone)

One fear: Maybe no Sira ending

Reason: Coz if Raghav coming back is just imagining then no Sira in reality. And according to the news that we got. When Himansh was shooting, Abigail was unwell. What if they could not have shot together? And the way they showed precap there were no circumstances where they showed Raghav and Sia in one screen.

But one thing made me feel positive๐Ÿ˜ƒ
We may get Sira ending๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Reason: Kabir says those special lines i.e by thinking good in a calm, whatever u think whatever u want will come true. IT was proved too 3 times. Sia wanted the rent problem to be cleared and it happened. She wanted Gauti to have friends and that too happened. She wanted an ice cream ( well i was thinking how can ice cream just appear but later maybe kabir was listening and will come and give.(*edited)) and she got the ice cream too.
And now she wished if Raghav was there and I want that wish to come true.

But still I am in a dilemma if we will get Sira or not. I try to think positve and the next moment i remember about the precap. When I think what if it doesn't happen, the next moment I will remember what Kabir says. In the end he adds it will surely happen. Just wait and watch. 

Guess we have to just wait and watch๐Ÿ˜•

*edited :did not know kabir only gave the ice cream to sia...didn;t watch that part properly...
so that means...i did not like how she got the ice cream...

Edited by nimmi-hhl - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KriyanshOnly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nimmi. .  i think we too should think Positive so that we can watch our SiRa Ending!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Darr mat yr. .  BE POSITIVE!๐Ÿ˜Š
kitzzkriyaansh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No nimmi its nthng lyk dat dear rmmbr dat article of himansh cmng bck it clearly mentioned dat as himansh gt 2 noe abt d hhl endng he cold d pro... House n said dat i gt mny emails wntng me 2 cum bt so do u thng himansh wud waste his time 2 give a dream sequence??N dnt wrry abt sira endng it is gng 2 b a sira endng rmmbr dat fb status on one of d pg of hhl d fan said dat she wnt on d set n she saw d endng shoot n it is a sira endng..so dnt wry dear...:-):-)
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The secret ! Yes u hear it right read tht book according to it whtever we think or wish frm heart it comes true and wenever i wished 4 something
frm my heart it became true ...nimmi even I din liked it! But I want to say tht juno n sia ko same dream kaise aasakta hai? Aur raghav dono k sapne mai same dress mai aya??think abt it...
DreamCatcher.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nimmi i don't think it was a dream...Be positive...
I think kabir only raghav ko lekar ayega because he told u ask anything i will bring for u...In last he told to sia if u ask anything from bottom of ur heart it will reach u 
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kriyansh..Sira

Nimmi. .  i think we too should think Positive so that we can watch our SiRa Ending!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Darr mat yr. .  BE POSITIVE!๐Ÿ˜Š

ya right shud be positive...in fact i was telling all these days to be positive and now i am only ๐Ÿ˜†

ok ok i will think positively...
ya raghav is back n we will get sira ending๐Ÿ˜ƒ
right?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nimmi juz chill babes N think positive as we all waited Rags so long time!! B excited for Rags :P
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kitzzkriyaansh

No nimmi its nthng lyk dat dear rmmbr dat article of himansh cmng bck it clearly mentioned dat as himansh gt 2 noe abt d hhl endng he cold d pro... House n said dat i gt mny emails wntng me 2 cum bt so do u thng himansh wud waste his time 2 give a dream sequence??N dnt wrry abt sira endng it is gng 2 b a sira endng rmmbr dat fb status on one of d pg of hhl d fan said dat she wnt on d set n she saw d endng shoot n it is a sira endng..so dnt wry dear...:-):-)

oh ya...u have a point!! ya why  would himansh come back na for dream sequence!! thank u kirti๐Ÿ˜Š
i had forgotten about what the she had told...๐Ÿ˜†

-Nimmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavikakosambia

The secret ! Yes u hear it right read tht book according to it whtever we think or wish frm heart it comes true and wenever i wished 4 something
frm my heart it became true ...nimmi even I din liked it! But I want to say tht juno n sia ko same dream kaise aasakta hai? Aur raghav dono k sapne mai same dress mai aya??think abt it...

ya it has happened to me twice as far as i can remember
1. now himansh is back
2. when i got the college i wanted.

well this is the reason i tend to believe in those words.

yup u too have a point...he can't be in same dress for both of them๐Ÿ˜†

thank u jheel ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Haari05

Hey nimmi i don't think it was a dream...Be positive...
I think kabir only raghav ko lekar ayega because he told u ask anything i will bring for u...In last he told to sia if u ask anything from bottom of ur heart it will reach u 

i don't know if kabir only brought raghav or not...but yes i am being more positve after reading all ur comments...
ya he said that n since we are also asking for sira from the bottom of our hearts we will get it right๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thank u๐Ÿ˜Š