Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the quick update! ๐Ÿ˜Š

so jaggya did not ask for forgiveness today but just confessed his wrong deeds...just the thing i wanted...thanks CVs! ๐Ÿ˜ณ...hope finally the good jaggya inside him is able to kill the other 5 monsters jaggya ๐Ÿ˜‰

i am okay that jaggya's family has accepted him back! ๐Ÿ˜Š...but the question is..will gauri be accepted too? i hope CVs has not forgotten about the character gauri and she will be shown after sometime ๐Ÿ˜Š

pre-cap : will DS put mehendi on her hands?...that will be gr8t CVs!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by monamie111 - 11 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hina13

๐Ÿ˜•i am dead confused how it was a boring episode.?.i thought today everyone will be happy it was beautiful episode but seems like cvs cannot convince all ...anyways i loved the episode .For such episode i can  forget all the blunders cvs have shown ๐Ÿ˜†and such a good ending of nonsense track .don't know about members here but aaj tou rola diya cvs nai ...๐Ÿ˜ญ..sniff tears of joy on seeing Singh family reunion ๐Ÿ˜ญwaited for this day for a long time ๐Ÿ˜ญThank you cvs ..waiting for next track i guess next all week will be marriage ๐Ÿ˜•seems like new track will start in December 

I am very happy for both Singhs and Shekhars today.

There was always a fear that J would come to ruin A's life and future, but with today's redemption I am quite hopeful that J will not give any more pain to A.

It's a happy and win-win moment for everyone

-A&S got their happiness
- No one has grudges and regrets
- Singhs got their son back
- J got his peace back
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i can remember when jaggya cheated anandi most of the members here wanted to see him in jail!! i was one of them...but i wanted him to realize his mistakes too...he realized it some time ago...that is why he left jetsar! and today he is going to jail leaving most of the viewers in tears!! & today jaggya is ready to get his share of punishment for all his faults! bravo CVs!! ๐Ÿ‘...i really loved this dramatic ending of jaggya's realization! ๐Ÿ˜Š
smeenakshi76 thumbnail
CVs have to satisfy viewers of all kind, fans of every actor. There are fans of Shiv, Anandi as well as fans of Jagya also. They have satisfied fans of shiv and Anandi to get married. Now J's fans long pending demand to get J redeemed and make him a sensible man and responsible son bcoz his family specifically his parents are really nice parents. They shldn't deserve a shaitaan like Jagya. Further, J was never an evil. He has many vices but virtues as well. First he committ mistakes and when he saw grave results of his mistakes, he repents. Many times it's been shown in the show since his childhood. So, this time as well he came forward to accept his crime without thinking of repurcussions. Good, if he has truly redeemed then certainly he deserves his family back. Finally Bhairon hugs his son. Now only Gauri part is left. So, if J is redeemed he shld take respo of Gauri as well as he can't go on living peacefully by spoiling a girl's life. He was equal partner with gauri for their crime. He shld start new phase of life with gauri. Gauri shld also deserves a chance provided like J she has also realised her mistake and wants to redeem herself.
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Overall, every thing we knew would happen happenend and finally our wish of Jagya going to jail was granted...I know many of you are dissapointed, but we all know that there is some point where Jagya would really repent and that point was this...I wouldn't say all is forgiven...Not in a long shot...But i would say, this is the begginning...Jagya has long way to go now...For a day Shiv spent in jail, he has to spend around a year in...And why this...?Just because of anger and ego...Not a easy way out of this, but atleast he started some where, genuinly wishing Anandi for her happiness...

I too feel that he was very easily forgiven, but i think at least he will have something to look forward to while he tries to rectify himself and think about his wrong doings...He wasn't cut out for such a big fraud and Cvs without any reason made him totally negative, but atleast they showed that the people can go to heights of self destruction, if they let anger and ego take over them...Though a person with even a little sense, would never go to this lenghth, but if they have there is always a way, where they can change themselves trying to rectify those mistakes...

Anandi is not the one who lost much here, but Jagya himself is the one who lost most... A wife who could have loved and supported him for ever, years where he could have reached heights, if he had not been lying and cheating, the stain on his reputation, pain he would always see no matter what in his parents eyes of loosing Anandi...It will be his punishment to bear for life...Though everything is forgiven, it wont be an easy path...His past mistakes will haunt back at him and he has to face it as well...The real test will be when Gauri will be back with his kid...So, you see it is not so easy as it appears...Life in prison, no doubt the worst part...

But, i feel that atleast Sumitra and Bhairon have something to look forward in life atleast...! But for Jagya it is still a tough route and it is to be seen, how he crosses through it and makes the most of it, including forgiving Gauri...!Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

I am very happy for both Singhs and Shekhars today.

There was always a fear that J would come to ruin A's life and future, but with today's redemption I am quite hopeful that J will not give any more pain to A.

It's a happy and win-win moment for everyone

-A&S got their happiness
- No one has grudges and regrets
- Singhs got their son back
- J got his peace back

even i am happy for tonight's episode but here members saying it as boring i was like really ๐Ÿ˜ฒbecause i came very happy here after seeing tonight's episode seems like all cannot have same views ๐Ÿ˜†yes i agree ..its was beautiful episode a win win moment for all ...i know whole Jagaya's negative track was full of blunders so some bloopers will come  here and  there๐Ÿ˜† but tonight's episode was very well set , the dialogues were fantastic and make you cry too i am too emotional person perhaps because i indeed had tears in my eyes  .๐Ÿ˜† the acting was really excellent ..over all it wasn't illogical but carried logic .much better and sensible than the 5 Jagat's one Jagdish negative track๐Ÿ˜† a  win win situation for all...Anandi and Shiv got their happiness their relation got strong  ,  , Sumitra and Bhairo got a son  whom they can be proud of and can proudly call him their son . They got their Jagdish back  they are proud of his change he accepted his misdeed , is ready to face punishment for it without caring for himself and don't want to create any trouble in Anandi's life because of him and tonight he really wished well for her by his heart and in a way returning her happiness which she lost because of him by not letting any trouble in her new  life because of him and promised for future as well ..His this act was complete selfless he didn't expect even any forgiveness this time and whatever he got was without his expectations ..After seeing him tonight i for the frst time am sure he won't stray this time it was indeed a big step he has taken and lived up to his words he wants to change for good and today he too completely closed the doors of his past and is reborn .to start his life afresh in a good way ...i am happy finally the victory is of Jagdish ...Jagat gaya bhaad mein๐Ÿ˜† good Jagdish is back hopefully in future we will see him better than before .and we will see a fresh start for Jagaya and Anandi both in future in their respective lives both progressing in their lives ..๐Ÿ˜Š..i am must say after a long time i am proud of Jagaya today  .For me he was indeed a hero today ..hero is referred to a great man and every that person is great and special who has guts him to correct his mistakes mostly people try to run away from their  mistakes cry wish they haven't done it but very less has guts  to confess them , ready to face punishment for it , correct them without expecting anything in return ...now that is indeed a heroic work whether Shiv and Anandi needed it or not but Jagaya on his part has done a fabulous job by correcting his own mistake without anyone catching him that too even when he has left no proof behind him to be caught  Tonight he earned the forgiveness for him without any interference from anyone else  ..and i am also very happy that Anandi will start her life afresh happily without any burden of her soul that singhs are grieving behind completely losing their son on account of justice to her Even Jagaya will because Anandi has actual forgiven him today from her heart ...This is what i always wanted and i am very happy cvs have lived up to my expectations ...For this i forgive all blunders of cvs that they made in last two months ...๐Ÿ˜†kala tika laga doon cvs ko nazar na lage meri ๐Ÿ˜†

bhavi_shiv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
.Edited by bhavi_shiv - 11 years ago
bhavi_shiv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
totaly boriiing epi...except precap...
now that jagus in jail ansh should get more screen space...
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿฅฑ
Boring episode! Dere was no need of da drama.
Now back 2 wedding preparation.
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smeenakshi76

CVs have to satisfy viewers of all kind, fans of every actor. There are fans of Shiv, Anandi as well as fans of Jagya also. They have satisfied fans of shiv and Anandi to get married. Now J's fans long pending demand to get J redeemed and make him a sensible man and responsible son bcoz his family specifically his parents are really nice parents. They shldn't deserve a shaitaan like Jagya. Further, J was never an evil. He has many vices but virtues as well. First he committ mistakes and when he saw grave results of his mistakes, he repents. Many times it's been shown in the show since his childhood. So, this time as well he came forward to accept his crime without thinking of repurcussions. Good, if he has truly redeemed then certainly he deserves his family back. Finally Bhairon hugs his son. Now only Gauri part is left. So, if J is redeemed he shld take respo of Gauri as well as he can't go on living peacefully by spoiling a girl's life. He was equal partner with gauri for their crime. He shld start new phase of life with gauri. Gauri shld also deserves a chance provided like J she has also realised her mistake and wants to redeem herself.

i guess the case  is not of Jagay fans i am not a fan of Jagaya but yes i do am a fan of Shashank but it has nothing to do with my views about Jagaya ..There are many people like me here who wanted Jagaya to redeem The reason you mentioned  he was never a black character ..he had grey traits and he did wrong but his soul wasn't dead and cvs have been showing us for more than a year that he will redeem and he cares for his family  he will redeem and come back to his family so throwing him into irrevocable darkness was itself a worst idea and cvs had to pull him out of it because his complete negative character was neither demand of story , neither theme , neither his character ...so what happened today i guess i am viewer of this show from its day one and ever since cvs made Jagaya do wrong it was confirmed with the type of tracks they were showing Jagaya will redeem and come back to his family one day so fans views or not has nothing to do with cvs here because this is one thing i have noticed in this show cvs don't go by only people's views they have to make their story otherwise they would never have broken Jagaya Anandi couple, never made Jagaya do wrong because it was a popular couple and people were upset with cvs when they made Jagaya cheat Anandi...and marry Gauri even i remember Anjum 's interview her own parents were super against Jagaya Gauri marriage because they supported Anandi

About Gauri of course she deserves redemption too no problems with it but why she has to be reunited with Jagaya.. Jagaya has been partner in crimes of Gauri but mastermind has always been Gauri .A show carrying a moral they will be showing a relation with background child marriage , bigamy , illegal relation , relation thrice tried to be make after breaking house of an innocent girl they should give it true relation tag because one day Gauri arrived and fell on everyone's feet sorry??????????? ...this is no joke in my opinion and she hasn't even rectified one of misdeed till now Jagaya and singhs reunited on their own but the one who planned and plotted to separate them will have free advantage ..every character who did wrong to someone lost something  Jagaya lost Anandi as his wife forever while Gauri and her parents what they will lose for their millions of sins if they get their years old wrong wishes back to them ?and i don't think cvs should encourage such wrong relations they should end it ...so people will refrain from doing so if they are preaching morals to people so i disagree with Gauri Jagaya reunion