Page 96 of 153

..euphoria..

IF-Rockerz

..euphoria..

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swaron4eva_Sabz

Hellos :)Big smile
Mai aapko bilkul jaanthi nahi!Ermm
Sab ke siggies pe maine hamesha ''ChanChu creations'' vaale tags dekhe hain, they were hamesha se Awesom-er than Awesome!Day Dreaming
Kabhi I didn't try to find our who it was!Unhappy
Aaj I ws reading a post from someone on the D3 forum when I came across ur amazing Siggie :)Day Dreaming
That had me WOWING out loud!Shocked
Lol... and then i decided to google you!LOL
And finally I ended up commenting on ur post, mesmerized with ur creations!Big smile
So you think I should be using your amazing works ?TongueWink

Same is the case with me I dunno know much about "avatar and signature shops", I just saw Chanchu creation in many of swaron edits,I searched it on google for this ... LOL all ur edits are beautiful , i i i must say amazing stuff .. Plz add me in for ur updates .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChunniBabu-dark.horse-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ChanChuCreations#1[C] (Page 96)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..KR..

IF-Sizzlerz

..KR..

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
miss ur updatesCryCry

ChunniBabu-dark.horse-

ChunniBabu

Goldie

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-dark.horse-..KR..

Ria_SwaRon

Goldie

Ria_SwaRon

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron_pk

Originally posted by Swaron4eva_Sabz

Hellos :)Big smile
Mai aapko bilkul jaanthi nahi!Ermm
Sab ke siggies pe maine hamesha ''ChanChu creations'' vaale tags dekhe hain, they were hamesha se Awesom-er than Awesome!Day Dreaming
Kabhi I didn't try to find our who it was!Unhappy
Aaj I ws reading a post from someone on the D3 forum when I came across ur amazing Siggie :)Day Dreaming
That had me WOWING out loud!Shocked
Lol... and then i decided to google you!LOL
And finally I ended up commenting on ur post, mesmerized with ur creations!Big smile
So you think I should be using your amazing works ?TongueWink

Same is the case with me I dunno know much about "avatar and signature shops", I just saw Chanchu creation in many of swaron edits,I searched it on google for this ... LOL all ur edits are beautiful , i i i must say amazing stuff .. Plz add me in for ur updates .

same case here,.. even I had googled...
and I was awe-struck...
Now the point is Can I learn to make such things..?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dark.horse-

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Whats up with this place guys? Maine kitni updaes pe comment nahi diya? So sorry! Was busy with exams! PMs dekhe hi nahi! Meko har update ka lin dedo jo maine miss ki hai please! :P I want t reply separately for each !! :P

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

Whats up with this place guys? Maine kitni updaes pe comment nahi diya? So sorry! Was busy with exams! PMs dekhe hi nahi! Meko har update ka lin dedo jo maine miss ki hai please! :P I want t reply separately for each !! :P
PM check kr..aalsi LOLLOL

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvi_91

Nahi naaa! Itne saare hain.. pata i nahi chalta konsa PM kab choot jaye! TongueItni mushkil se toh ek ChanChu creations hath laga.. ab tu aur zada mehnat na karwa! Tongue

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by purvi_91

Nahi naaa! Itne saare hain.. pata i nahi chalta konsa PM kab choot jaye! TongueItni mushkil se toh ek ChanChu creations hath laga.. ab tu aur zada mehnat na karwa! Tongue
index check kr le page one pr pleaseee...itna toh kr sjti hai 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyGirl.21

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.