Originally posted by purvi_91

Originally posted by Tanya_Swaronluv

hey i have a request for GIF!!
yaa give it to me...i will make it...last request before closing d shop

Umm, actually i wanted to request before!! request is about the swaron scene in goa but i wanted that after the scene gets on air and i guess u are closing the shop!! when will you re-open it?
nuthing is fixed..yes v r closing it bt yes we will make stuff for sure...request k liye shop is closed...soo yaa if I will make ny SS gif r siggy for goa scene u cn use dem naa...wil post on forum

actually you make small small GIF and i dunt know to use them properly!! Can you make one GIF for me after that scene gets on air as i am requesting you before the shop is closing!! Please!! Embarrassed

And yes please please can you do me a favor of making large size GIF like you made for i NJ someone, i dont remember the name but yeah the GIF was khamakha!?? so can u? i liked how you wrote lyrics on it too..
tanya shop is already closed...see top pr it's C n nt O...n u cn use d gif d way u use edits..
soo choti badi jaisi ho chalta hai...
n if I will get tym I will bt I cnt promise u..tell me d tyming...which u want in gif

Woh jo open buttons scene hai na swaron ka upcoming in goa, use that aur jo bhi tumhe better timings lage, i means close or intense used that!! i trust you on that!! Embarrassed

And please please i know size doesn't matter but perhaps it does to me!!LOL So please agar ho sakai, i am not forcing agar ho large size ka bana!! Smile
ok I will make one for u on dat goa promo..badI wali..of full ss part...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ChanChuCreations#1[C] (Page 91)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blush.

IF-Rockerz

blush.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Umm, actually i wanted to request before!! request is about the swaron scene in goa but i wanted that after the scene gets on air and i guess u are closing the shop!! when will you re-open it?
nuthing is fixed..yes v r closing it bt yes we will make stuff for sure...request k liye shop is closed...soo yaa if I will make ny SS gif r siggy for goa scene u cn use dem naa...wil post on forum

actually you make small small GIF and i dunt know to use them properly!! Can you make one GIF for me after that scene gets on air as i am requesting you before the shop is closing!! Please!! Embarrassed

And yes please please can you do me a favor of making large size GIF like you made for i NJ someone, i dont remember the name but yeah the GIF was khamakha!?? so can u? i liked how you wrote lyrics on it too..
tanya shop is already closed...see top pr it's C n nt O...n u cn use d gif d way u use edits..
n if I will get tym I will bt I cnt promise u..tell me d tyming...which u want in gif

Woh jo open buttons scene hai na swaron ka upcoming in goa, use that aur jo bhi tumhe better timings lage, i means close or intense used that!! i trust you on that!! Embarrassed

And please please i know size doesn't matter but perhaps it does to me!!LOL So please agar ho sakai, i am not forcing agar ho large size ka bana!! Smile

You are so sweet!! yeah please bana dena, aur please bhoolna mat!!LOL

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

You are so sweet!! yeah please bana dena, aur please bhoolna mat!!LOL
yes I will

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blush.

..KR..

IF-Sizzlerz

..KR..

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChunniBabu

Thank you everyone... 
Will work on the requests asap and PM them. 
We both are quite busy these days and have a lot to deal with currently.
There will be just one more update, most probably tomorrow, before the temporary hiatus, 
Good luck and take care y'all. Hug
waitingggWink

-dark.horse-

surbhimathur

IF-Rockerz

surbhimathur

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Fabulous update!
Deepika's siggies are too hawt i loved them..!!
The texture and everything made it look really good!
Kareena's sig was luking nycc too!!
Arjuhi's works are too cute and awesome!!
Loved everything!

-dark.horse-

yogini64

IF-Rockerz

yogini64

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged

awesome blossom edits...Big smile

glamdoll bebo... luking extra beautiful Tongue

& all those race2 edits... wow Clap

-dark.horse-

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Take care both of you..

-dark.horse-

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhimathur

Fabulous update!
Deepika's siggies are too hawt i loved them..!!
The texture and everything made it look really good!
Kareena's sig was luking nycc too!!
Arjuhi's works are too cute and awesome!!
Loved everything!
thank u surbhi...Hug
Originally posted by yogini64

awesome blossom edits...Big smile

glamdoll bebo... luking extra beautiful Tongue

& all those race2 edits... wow Clap

thank uHug
Originally posted by asmaju

Take care both of you..
thank u asmaHug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.