ChanChuCreations#1[C] (Page 54)

Post Reply New Post

Page 54 of 153

ChunniBabu

Goldie

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyGirl.21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ChanChuCreations#1[C] (Page 54)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChunniBabu

Aaahh.. dun go semti.. dun want 5 more glycerine bottles to be watser.. shud dave them for Madhubala's use! Tongue

Oh yeah! Mars! LOL no onw will be there! :P

Her reviews will be ANDAA! She isnt lovey dovey anymore! Stern Smile 

Hawww..No glycerine! Pure tearswa flow down our cheeksLOL and MB mein RK has oepnly advertised jhonson's baby shampoo..no more tears LOL they hv tht element of universe, water with them.. I love his dialogues Heart

Shocked I feel for you.. let's run away..ahahaahahaa LOL
[/QUOTE]

Thats the glycerine effect only re! Embarrassed and well, he doesnt even need a washing machine.. gets hundreds og hugs from her full of tears! no need to wash! :P his dialogues are TOO cool! LOL

Run away to? Mars?! ROFL

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Oh OK.. Bye! LOL

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessBushi

WOW CHANCHU .. lolvely update 
loved dis 1 n drashti ones the most

those icon sets r prettty good .. keep rocking Smile
seriously u r hereShocked i cnt believe..dammm i love ur creation dear..n ur comment means alot

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

itni badi update~ bigness ko chodo u covered so many couples.. ma bhul jaati hun kon kon the.. !!! v  Hahaaha..we don't know how to stop once we start..lol! So hugeee one :p It's k bey..hum khud bana ke bhul jate hain.. Hahaha
Vaise saare bhot ache haiN! LOL  Hahah thanks Hug

Swaron stuff rokking!  Thankuuu
DD stuff stunning! whoever is making it, i must say tum ono mai se koi ek uske IF photoshoot pe latoo ho gyi hai! ROFL   Hahahaaha..I discovered an album over fb n tht had her photoshoot pics.. so many they were so we couldn't resist. Music keeps on playing in the bg when i edit..so behne de dariya ki tarah LOL 
Damn that Viv pic! Even after being his hardcore fan, i bajaoed that pic hell lot! ROFL Esa lagta hai soke utha ho and bol rha ho mommy boost dedo! ROFL ROFL (dialogue by sum1 else :P) hahaha wht an observation! wht's with you and VD? Big smile
MB sig rokking! :D
Kritika ones too good!
Wahi ones FAB! Thanku thanku thanku..lol

suhasi and hubby ones cute.. 
SRK-Kajol rokkingg! :D thanku thanku..hahaha

Damon catherine elena stunning fan too good! LOL

Cant remember more now! :P:P

@Mansi: Me Ash! dont u teme Purvi ne mere baare mai kuch nahi bataya! Shocked And no need to go to Mars! But go to forum only for CG .. ntg else! ROFL u ll remain safe! Tongue

Naa she din't! You cn go push her in a well now.. 
Hahaahahaha.. you should say, forum will remain safe LOL

Nice meeting you Ash Hug

I love VD hell lot but love bajaoing him too! LOL He is the BBB hero and so are his fans jo uski bhi BBB kar dete hain along with others ! ROFL

Ur edits ka dariya is TOO BIG! Tongue

The forum isnt safe for even naughty ppl u know! Tongue so no, u will remain safe! ROFL

RAJ  U  BETTA  WATCH  OUT  NOW!
hahaha BBB experts v r Sim...dammm i miss AT days badlyLOL n abe i didnt gave d intro coz i thought u will love giving ur own intro..ash-MEET...gosh after such a long tym i called u datROFL

CrazyGirl.21

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvi_91

itni badi update~ bigness ko chodo u covered so many couples.. ma bhul jaati hun kon kon the.. !!! v  Hahaaha..we don't know how to stop once we start..lol! So hugeee one :p It's k bey..hum khud bana ke bhul jate hain.. Hahaha
Vaise saare bhot ache haiN! LOL  Hahah thanks Hug

Swaron stuff rokking!  Thankuuu
DD stuff stunning! whoever is making it, i must say tum ono mai se koi ek uske IF photoshoot pe latoo ho gyi hai! ROFL   Hahahaaha..I discovered an album over fb n tht had her photoshoot pics.. so many they were so we couldn't resist. Music keeps on playing in the bg when i edit..so behne de dariya ki tarah LOL 
Damn that Viv pic! Even after being his hardcore fan, i bajaoed that pic hell lot! ROFL Esa lagta hai soke utha ho and bol rha ho mommy boost dedo! ROFL ROFL (dialogue by sum1 else :P) hahaha wht an observation! wht's with you and VD? Big smile
MB sig rokking! :D
Kritika ones too good!
Wahi ones FAB! Thanku thanku thanku..lol

suhasi and hubby ones cute.. 
SRK-Kajol rokkingg! :D thanku thanku..hahaha

Damon catherine elena stunning fan too good! LOL

Cant remember more now! :P:P

@Mansi: Me Ash! dont u teme Purvi ne mere baare mai kuch nahi bataya! Shocked And no need to go to Mars! But go to forum only for CG .. ntg else! ROFL u ll remain safe! Tongue

Naa she din't! You cn go push her in a well now.. 
Hahaahahaha.. you should say, forum will remain safe LOL

Nice meeting you Ash Hug

I love VD hell lot but love bajaoing him too! LOL He is the BBB hero and so are his fans jo uski bhi BBB kar dete hain along with others ! ROFL

Ur edits ka dariya is TOO BIG! Tongue

The forum isnt safe for even naughty ppl u know! Tongue so no, u will remain safe! ROFL

RAJ  U  BETTA  WATCH  OUT  NOW!
hahaha BBB experts v r Sim...dammm i miss AT days badlyLOL n abe i didnt gave d intro coz i thought u will love giving ur own intro..ash-MEET...gosh after such a long tym i called u datROFL

Hmari intro aap hi dedein toh hum mind nahi kareinge Veena Mallik ji! Blushing
That i know u guys r BBB experts.. vocabulary se sab pata lag jata hai! Tongue

ChunniBabu

Goldie

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged

CrazyGirl.21

ChunniBabu

Goldie

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.