ChanChuCreations#1[C] (Page 47)

Post Reply New Post

Page 47 of 153

blush.

IF-Rockerz

blush.

FF Forum Graphicer, A/S Shop BC Winner

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Actually i wanted 4 Banner but as because of rules asking only for 2 only!

One on Swaron and one on Swayam!

Pictures For Swaron Banner:

Please add every picture i gave you in banner.. because i want this banner to be quiet full with pictures and at the same time attractive to look at.

text which has to be added in this banner  " I love you with every breath. I need you till my last breath" and one more " Never ending fairytale"

Pictures for Swayam's banner :

Please add every picture i gave you in banner.. because i want this banner to be quiet full with pictures and at the same time attractive to look at.

Text which has to be added " Stop smiling and i know my charm is killing"

Please can you atleast pm me or scrap telling that you have posted my banners when ever they will be finished!?

Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 10 January 2013 at 1:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanskritiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ChanChuCreations#1[C] (Page 47)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChunniBabu

Goldie

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

CrazyGirl.21

ChunniBabu

Goldie

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged

blush.

IF-Rockerz

blush.

FF Forum Graphicer, A/S Shop BC Winner

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChunniBabu

Originally posted by Tanya_Swaronluv

text which has to be added in this banner  " I love you with every breath. I need you till my last breath" and one more " Never ending fairytale"

Pictures for Swayam's banner :

Text which has to be added " Stop smiling and i know my charm is killing"

Please can you atleast pm me or scrap telling that you have posted my banners when ever they will be finished!?

Don't worry, we won't disappoint you. Will make it quite full of pics.. but can't promise to use each one of them (as they are many).. will try our best though. Like we said in our rules, so we hope you won't break our bones for cropping out a pic or two, if we do. 

Sure, will notify you. Don't worry about all that Smile

LOL! will surely not gonna beat you up for cracking as i know it can create a little mess usuing such much pictures because i make these siggies and everything by myself too!

But hey make sure if you are cropping any of them from swaron ka banner don't crop and haye rama once and if from swayam's banner don't crop his cute once and in whiich he is shhirtless! :p

ChunniBabu

ChunniBabu

Goldie

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Shantell-FrozenRain-surbhimathuryogini64-Amanat-tannu_swayamSanskritiSCrazy4AshViksadffiSuper-StarHPHolic-3manasie23nature2..Cute_Angel..additive_monaya-krazyriya-shibzKaSh-Maneet-Fan-Mema-PrincessBushi--Simren--CrazyGirl.21

ChunniBabu

Goldie

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

KoolKatz-FrozenRain-_Deepika_surbhimathursadffiSanskritiSCrazy4AshVikMadhura..yogini64shibzKaSh-Maneet-Fan--Simren--nature2CrazyGirl.21

Super-Star

IF-Rockerz

Super-Star

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
helloo me make some avis 

ChunniBabu

Goldie

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.