ChanChuCreations#1[C] - Page 65

Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you everyone... 
Will work on the requests asap and PM them. 
We both are quite busy these days and have a lot to deal with currently.
There will be just one more update, most probably tomorrow, before the temporary hiatus, 
Good luck and take care y'all. ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by Tanya_Swaronluv

hey i have a request for GIF!!
yaa give it to me...i will make it...last request before closing d shop
Originally posted by purvi_91

yaa give it to me...i will make it...last request before closing d shop

Umm, actually i wanted to request before!! request is about the swaron scene in goa but i wanted that after the scene gets on air and i guess u are closing the shop!! when will you re-open it?

Umm, actually i wanted to request before!! request is about the swaron scene in goa but i wanted that after the scene gets on air and i guess u are closing the shop!! when will you re-open it?
nuthing is fixed..yes v r closing it bt yes we will make stuff for sure...request k liye shop is closed...soo yaa if I will make ny SS gif r siggy for goa scene u cn use dem naa...wil post on forum

nuthing is fixed..yes v r closing it bt yes we will make stuff for sure...request k liye shop is closed...soo yaa if I will make ny SS gif r siggy for goa scene u cn use dem naa...wil post on forum

actually you make small small GIF and i dunt know to use them properly!! Can you make one GIF for me after that scene gets on air as i am requesting you before the shop is closing!! Please!! 😳

And yes please please can you do me a favor of making large size GIF like you made for i NJ someone, i dont remember the name but yeah the GIF was khamakha!?? so can u? i liked how you wrote lyrics on it too..
Originally posted by Maharkno1fan

dear tum avis ati hai
yes v knw

actually you make small small GIF and i dunt know to use them properly!! Can you make one GIF for me after that scene gets on air as i am requesting you before the shop is closing!! Please!! 😳

And yes please please can you do me a favor of making large size GIF like you made for i NJ someone, i dont remember the name but yeah the GIF was khamakha!?? so can u? i liked how you wrote lyrics on it too..
tanya shop is already closed...see top pr it's C n nt O...n u cn use d gif d way u use edits..
soo choti badi jaisi ho chalta hai...
n if I will get tym I will bt I cnt promise u..tell me d tyming...which u want in gif

tanya shop is already closed...see top pr it's C n nt O...n u cn use d gif d way u use edits..
soo choti badi jaisi ho chalta hai...
n if I will get tym I will bt I cnt promise u..tell me d tyming...which u want in gif

Woh jo open buttons scene hai na swaron ka upcoming in goa, use that aur jo bhi tumhe better timings lage, i means close or intense used that!! i trust you on that!! 😳

And please please i know size doesn't matter but perhaps it does to me!!😆 So please agar ho sakai, i am not forcing agar ho large size ka bana!! 😊