what is entertainment?ekta plz explain!!!

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
what ekta think about us?? we are an idiot ,we are brainless ,stupid like her . by the way now  i think i am brainless dumb girl.if i am not dumb then why i watch this show till now ,sometimes watch and regular read WU.of course i am .ekta knows it that her show watch only brainless people thats why she still stuck with that double pregnancy track.how shameless producer ekta is !! i am also as i watch this brainless ladies show . and their cast how shameless they are !! not even bother with this double pregnancy track. not even think what want their fans .they not bother as they know their fan is always stupid so they will not leave them so why they will bother as it will not affect TRP. they only an actor whatever happen in show whats their matter . nothing . producer pay for this and they doing their job . for their job few people like them that is not their responsibility . that responsibility only who like them . that is sin that we like them . they enjoy when we say that we not like it then they did fun that what a stupid liker who are get everything seriously . yeah that totally stupidity that we like few character and when fan say something then response is why you people get it seriously ,its just a show . yeah we also know its just a show but if we are not watch this show then how your producers bank account will full fill and how  much time it can be survive without fan??.

and their precious dialogue ,show only for entertainment so just watch it .last 2 months i didnt see any post any members who are not against with this track and forum members not so few . if every member unhappy with this and not even entertain with this then who are entertain with this . those are not in forum but how can we know that they are entertain with this as no body happy in this forum then how ????? 

if show only for entertainment then if we are not entertain with this then what kind of entertainment is this ??????? ekta for god sake explain this . if anyone entertain with this then i will never post in india forum as i only watch PVR . i dont even know other actor actress name without PVR related.ekta please before leap you should explain this who entertain with this track ?? and why you make this show ?? for whose ?? FOR WHAT ?? FOR WHY ??entertainment or for illegal things??

REVOLUTION IS GOOD .WILL ALWAYS BE GOOD BUT WHAT KIND OF REVOLUTION IS THIS?WHAT MESSAGE YOU SENT TO VIEWERS.YOUR SHOW NOT WATCH ONLY MATURE PEOPLE . YOUR SHOW ALSO WATCH 19 YEARS BRAINLESS DUMB LIKE ME .SMARTNESS IS GOOD OVER SMART NESS IS NOT GOOD . EXTRA MODERN TOO MUCH BAD FOR SOCIETY AND HEALTH . WHAT KIND OF HEALTH MESSAGE YOU SENT WITH THIS REVOLUTION .

WE LIVE IN 21ST CENTURY NOT LIVE 1350 . MAY BE YOUR MIND STILL LIVE IN 1350 ERA .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

100% AGREE

ekta not agree ,sad ki bath hai , leave it but  why ekta not include punni in this revolution ? she should also part of this revolution . akhir punni also loves arjun secretly his money . why ekta deprive her ??? this is not fair ..
AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
linda, lovely post😊

send this to balji telefilms, ekta kapoor and post it on their fb -pages

this ekta eeds to be taught a lesson😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
devashree_h thumbnail
You are Violating Rule Number #7- Please note Ekta Kapoor is a human being, criticise her work and creative decision but do not comment about her personally.
Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

what ekta think about us?? we are an idiot ,we are brainless ,stupid like her . by the way now  i think i am brainless dumb girl.if i am not dumb then why i watch this show till now ,sometimes watch and regular read WU.of course i am .ekta knows it that her show watch only brainless people thats why she still stuck with that double pregnancy track.how shameless producer ekta is !! i am also as i watch this brainless ladies show . and their cast how shameless they are !! not even bother with this double pregnancy track. not even think what want their fans .they not bother as they know their fan is always stupid so they will not leave them so why they will bother as it will not affect TRP. they only an actor whatever happen in show whats their matter . nothing . producer pay for this and they doing their job . for their job few people like them that is not their responsibility . that responsibility only who like them . that is sin that we like them . they enjoy when we say that we not like it then they did fun that what a stupid liker who are get everything seriously . yeah that totally stupidity that we like few character and when fan say something then response is why you people get it seriously ,its just a show . yeah we also know its just a show but if we are not watch this show then how your producers bank account will full fill and how  much time it can be survive without fan??.

and their precious dialogue ,show only for entertainment so just watch it .last 2 months i didnt see any post any members who are not against with this track and forum members not so few . if every member unhappy with this and not even entertain with this then who are entertain with this . those are not in forum but how can we know that they are entertain with this as no body happy in this forum then how ????? 

if show only for entertainment then if we are not entertain with this then what kind of entertainment is this ??????? ekta for god sake explain this . if anyone entertain with this then i will never post in india forum as i only watch PVR . i dont even know other actor actress name without PVR related.ekta please before leap you should explain this who entertain with this track ?? and why you make this show ?? for whose ?? FOR WHAT ?? FOR WHY ??entertainment or for illegal things??

REVOLUTION IS GOOD .WILL ALWAYS BE GOOD BUT WHAT KIND OF REVOLUTION IS THIS?WHAT MESSAGE YOU SENT TO VIEWERS.YOUR SHOW NOT WATCH ONLY MATURE PEOPLE . YOUR SHOW ALSO WATCH 19 YEARS BRAINLESS DUMB LIKE ME .SMARTNESS IS GOOD OVER SMART NESS IS NOT GOOD . EXTRA MODERN TOO MUCH BAD FOR SOCIETY AND HEALTH . WHAT KIND OF HEALTH MESSAGE YOU SENT WITH THIS REVOLUTION .

WE LIVE IN 21ST CENTURY NOT LIVE 1350 . MAY BE YOUR MIND STILL LIVE IN 1350 ERA .

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodrocks

linda, lovely post😊

send this to balji telefilms, ekta kapoor and post it on their fb -pages

this ekta eeds to be taught a lesson😡

hahaha ,,if u want u can do it but i cant 
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: devashree_h

You are Violating Rule Number #7- Please note Ekta Kapoor is a human being, criticise her work and creative decision but do not comment about her personally.

okay will not but this time sorry devasarre lottt this time forgive me as i already did with too much anger .
Edited by TALIRAlinda - 11 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: virika.kryan

u wanted to say triple pregnancy ??😆

triple pregnancy ?? NOT BAD