Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   

what is entertainment?ekta plz explain!!!

Orchid25 IF-Stunnerz
Orchid25
Orchid25

Joined: 06 March 2012
Posts: 26630

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
what ekta think about us?? we are an idiot ,we are brainless ,stupid like her . by the way now  i think i am brainless dumb girl.if i am not dumb then why i watch this show till now ,sometimes watch and regular read WU.of course i am .ekta knows it that her show watch only brainless people thats why she still stuck with that double pregnancy track.how shameless producer ekta is !! i am also as i watch this brainless ladies show . and their cast how shameless they are !! not even bother with this double pregnancy track. not even think what want their fans .they not bother as they know their fan is always stupid so they will not leave them so why they will bother as it will not affect TRP. they only an actor whatever happen in show whats their matter . nothing . producer pay for this and they doing their job . for their job few people like them that is not their responsibility . that responsibility only who like them . that is sin that we like them . they enjoy when we say that we not like it then they did fun that what a stupid liker who are get everything seriously . yeah that totally stupidity that we like few character and when fan say something then response is why you people get it seriously ,its just a show . yeah we also know its just a show but if we are not watch this show then how your producers bank account will full fill and how  much time it can be survive without fan??.

and their precious dialogue ,show only for entertainment so just watch it .last 2 months i didnt see any post any members who are not against with this track and forum members not so few . if every member unhappy with this and not even entertain with this then who are entertain with this . those are not in forum but how can we know that they are entertain with this as no body happy in this forum then how ????? 

if show only for entertainment then if we are not entertain with this then what kind of entertainment is this ??????? ekta for god sake explain this . if anyone entertain with this then i will never post in india forum as i only watch PVR . i dont even know other actor actress name without PVR related.ekta please before leap you should explain this who entertain with this track ?? and why you make this show ?? for whose ?? FOR WHAT ?? FOR WHY ??entertainment or for illegal things??

REVOLUTION IS GOOD .WILL ALWAYS BE GOOD BUT WHAT KIND OF REVOLUTION IS THIS?WHAT MESSAGE YOU SENT TO VIEWERS.YOUR SHOW NOT WATCH ONLY MATURE PEOPLE . YOUR SHOW ALSO WATCH 19 YEARS BRAINLESS DUMB LIKE ME .SMARTNESS IS GOOD OVER SMART NESS IS NOT GOOD . EXTRA MODERN TOO MUCH BAD FOR SOCIETY AND HEALTH . WHAT KIND OF HEALTH MESSAGE YOU SENT WITH THIS REVOLUTION .

WE LIVE IN 21ST CENTURY NOT LIVE 1350 . MAY BE YOUR MIND STILL LIVE IN 1350 ERA .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blas_morfAshaNegiFanashfaque2012

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Joined: 26 September 2012
Posts: 40423

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
100% AGREE
Orchid25 IF-Stunnerz
Orchid25
Orchid25

Joined: 06 March 2012
Posts: 26630

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashfaque2012

100% AGREE

ekta not agree ,sad ki bath hai , leave it but  why ekta not include punni in this revolution ? she should also part of this revolution . akhir punni also loves arjun secretly his money . why ekta deprive her ??? this is not fair ..
AshaNegiFan Goldie
AshaNegiFan
AshaNegiFan

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 1620

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
linda, lovely postSmile
 
send this to balji telefilms, ekta kapoor and post it on their fb -pages
 
this ekta eeds to be taught a lessonAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Joined: 23 December 2005
Posts: 15266

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
You are Violating Rule Number #7- Please note Ekta Kapoor is a human being, criticise her work and creative decision but do not comment about her personally.
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

what ekta think about us?? we are an idiot ,we are brainless ,stupid like her . by the way now  i think i am brainless dumb girl.if i am not dumb then why i watch this show till now ,sometimes watch and regular read WU.of course i am .ekta knows it that her show watch only brainless people thats why she still stuck with that double pregnancy track.how shameless producer ekta is !! i am also as i watch this brainless ladies show . and their cast how shameless they are !! not even bother with this double pregnancy track. not even think what want their fans .they not bother as they know their fan is always stupid so they will not leave them so why they will bother as it will not affect TRP. they only an actor whatever happen in show whats their matter . nothing . producer pay for this and they doing their job . for their job few people like them that is not their responsibility . that responsibility only who like them . that is sin that we like them . they enjoy when we say that we not like it then they did fun that what a stupid liker who are get everything seriously . yeah that totally stupidity that we like few character and when fan say something then response is why you people get it seriously ,its just a show . yeah we also know its just a show but if we are not watch this show then how your producers bank account will full fill and how  much time it can be survive without fan??.

and their precious dialogue ,show only for entertainment so just watch it .last 2 months i didnt see any post any members who are not against with this track and forum members not so few . if every member unhappy with this and not even entertain with this then who are entertain with this . those are not in forum but how can we know that they are entertain with this as no body happy in this forum then how ????? 

if show only for entertainment then if we are not entertain with this then what kind of entertainment is this ??????? ekta for god sake explain this . if anyone entertain with this then i will never post in india forum as i only watch PVR . i dont even know other actor actress name without PVR related.ekta please before leap you should explain this who entertain with this track ?? and why you make this show ?? for whose ?? FOR WHAT ?? FOR WHY ??entertainment or for illegal things??

REVOLUTION IS GOOD .WILL ALWAYS BE GOOD BUT WHAT KIND OF REVOLUTION IS THIS?WHAT MESSAGE YOU SENT TO VIEWERS.YOUR SHOW NOT WATCH ONLY MATURE PEOPLE . YOUR SHOW ALSO WATCH 19 YEARS BRAINLESS DUMB LIKE ME .SMARTNESS IS GOOD OVER SMART NESS IS NOT GOOD . EXTRA MODERN TOO MUCH BAD FOR SOCIETY AND HEALTH . WHAT KIND OF HEALTH MESSAGE YOU SENT WITH THIS REVOLUTION .

WE LIVE IN 21ST CENTURY NOT LIVE 1350 . MAY BE YOUR MIND STILL LIVE IN 1350 ERA .

Orchid25 IF-Stunnerz
Orchid25
Orchid25

Joined: 06 March 2012
Posts: 26630

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodrocks

linda, lovely postSmile
 
send this to balji telefilms, ekta kapoor and post it on their fb -pages
 
this ekta eeds to be taught a lessonAngry

hahaha ,,if u want u can do it but i cant 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Orchid25 IF-Stunnerz
Orchid25
Orchid25

Joined: 06 March 2012
Posts: 26630

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

You are Violating Rule Number #7- Please note Ekta Kapoor is a human being, criticise her work and creative decision but do not comment about her personally.
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

what ekta think about us?? we are an idiot ,we are brainless ,stupid like her . by the way now  i think i am brainless dumb girl.if i am not dumb then why i watch this show till now ,sometimes watch and regular read WU.of course i am .ekta knows it that her show watch only brainless people thats why she still stuck with that double pregnancy track.how shameless producer ekta is !! i am also as i watch this brainless ladies show . and their cast how shameless they are !! not even bother with this double pregnancy track. not even think what want their fans .they not bother as they know their fan is always stupid so they will not leave them so why they will bother as it will not affect TRP. they only an actor whatever happen in show whats their matter . nothing . producer pay for this and they doing their job . for their job few people like them that is not their responsibility . that responsibility only who like them . that is sin that we like them . they enjoy when we say that we not like it then they did fun that what a stupid liker who are get everything seriously . yeah that totally stupidity that we like few character and when fan say something then response is why you people get it seriously ,its just a show . yeah we also know its just a show but if we are not watch this show then how your producers bank account will full fill and how  much time it can be survive without fan??.

and their precious dialogue ,show only for entertainment so just watch it .last 2 months i didnt see any post any members who are not against with this track and forum members not so few . if every member unhappy with this and not even entertain with this then who are entertain with this . those are not in forum but how can we know that they are entertain with this as no body happy in this forum then how ????? 

if show only for entertainment then if we are not entertain with this then what kind of entertainment is this ??????? ekta for god sake explain this . if anyone entertain with this then i will never post in india forum as i only watch PVR . i dont even know other actor actress name without PVR related.ekta please before leap you should explain this who entertain with this track ?? and why you make this show ?? for whose ?? FOR WHAT ?? FOR WHY ??entertainment or for illegal things??

REVOLUTION IS GOOD .WILL ALWAYS BE GOOD BUT WHAT KIND OF REVOLUTION IS THIS?WHAT MESSAGE YOU SENT TO VIEWERS.YOUR SHOW NOT WATCH ONLY MATURE PEOPLE . YOUR SHOW ALSO WATCH 19 YEARS BRAINLESS DUMB LIKE ME .SMARTNESS IS GOOD OVER SMART NESS IS NOT GOOD . EXTRA MODERN TOO MUCH BAD FOR SOCIETY AND HEALTH . WHAT KIND OF HEALTH MESSAGE YOU SENT WITH THIS REVOLUTION .

WE LIVE IN 21ST CENTURY NOT LIVE 1350 . MAY BE YOUR MIND STILL LIVE IN 1350 ERA .


okay will not but this time sorry devasarre lottt this time forgive me as i already did with too much anger .


Edited by TALIRAlinda - 22 November 2012 at 8:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Joined: 26 September 2012
Posts: 40423

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by virika.kryan

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

Originally posted by ashfaque2012

100% AGREE

ekta not agree ,sad ki bath hai , leave it but  why ekta not include punni in this revolution ? she should also part of this revolution . akhir punni also loves arjun secretly his money . why ekta deprive her ??? this is not fair ..
u wanted to say triple pregnancy ??LOL


triple pregnancy ?? NOT BAD

  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
sushant in BIG Star Entertainment Awards 2010

Author: nikhilsahai   Replies: 2   Views: 675

nikhilsahai 2 675 01 January 2011 at 8:22am by beauty_cool
Can someone explain?

Author: Shas3   Replies: 5   Views: 695

Shas3 5 695 29 December 2010 at 12:21pm by Shas3
Vote for Sushant (BIG STAR Entertainment Awards)

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Piyatrix   Replies: 40   Views: 2319

Piyatrix 40 2319 20 December 2010 at 10:57am by SaffyFlower
Why are AM trying to explain themsleves

Author: craziekudi   Replies: 7   Views: 548

craziekudi 7 548 18 November 2010 at 9:18am by love09

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index