Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
yes, if sugni is trying to fulfill her wifely duties, then she should sleep with aditya? what is the delay if they are supposed to be in love with each other. they should also videotape it and give a copy to tvs just to rub it in his face one more time. And keeping in character, Sugni should mail a tape to her "best friend" Amrita and let her know what she's missing. 

what do you thinkWinkLOL.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanisharuhi86seemasrmuktha_cuteramonamjojo1986Sandy66croziaxxVinnie79JulieDstephhhronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya and Sugni should sleep with each other" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Laila

Your wish will be granted soon enough but please spare us the unpleasantness of watching  them doing itLOL Also as this is Indian TV she will be fall pregnant immediately.

Edited by payal7 - 22 November 2012 at 4:50am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanishamuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12ramonamSandy66croziaxxVinnie79JulieDLaila2009ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged

That is cruel thing that sugni will do to amritaa.. but your post made me...ROFL

I agree with you she should give adi all his rights ... im sure adini fans will be happy if they get it... tooo

But sorry for vikrammCry he has to face this too in comming days

But yes after doing this,... she will gain love from MT if she have kids...from dumb adi... MT will accept her ... just like all other hindi shows...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteSandy66babygirl198722JulieDLaila2009

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Laila you really made me laugh there. ROFL
I am sure their grand consumation scene is just around the corner. TVS is always taunting Sugni that Aditya is not a real man so I am sure Sugni will use that as her excuse for sleeping with Aditya to prove that he is a man!! And we all know that Aditya has been lusting after her awhile now so the dude will pounce on her the moment she gives the okay

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanishacherrybmuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12babygirl198722Sandy66Vinnie79Laila2009ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
adi has to say sugni give me my right I am your husband ... do it with me hahahaha or else it will be sugni again tooo do it

ocendejoymuktha_cuteSandy66babygirl198722JulieDLaila2009

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
yup...agree wth u all n thnx to laila for this wonderful post

I think they shud show the grand consummation scene of great Adini as soon as psble in such a grand way tht no viewers of Indian tv will forget it...as now it s an adult f**k show at late night...so they can show any intense nonsense...

ahh...most yuckiest, immoral, shameless, pathetic show ever...once I used to wait all day for this show n now if mistakenly I switch to the channel n end up seeing one scene, I feel vomit n my stomch aches badly. Cant belve wht they did to this once most wonderful show. Nothing now makes sense...not a single thing...PSH is dead n zee tv shud end this serial as early as psbl b4 it creates bad impression on the chnl n cost them money.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteSandy66Vinnie79JulieDLaila2009ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Yes Sugni is after so Proud of her husband and performing  all her Wifely duties... why is she still sleeping on the floor??? But please  when ever that will be shown...give us fair warning so I will know to miss it!

razor12muktha_cuteSandy66JulieDLaila2009ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
No one would Like to see that but that is the truth .. One day CV will show that too... !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteJulieD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.