VideoMix
VideoMix
VideoMix

India-Forums

   

FatemaCreations (YT - fatemabidi) UPDATE-PAGE 13 (Page 8)

Tamanna.. Senior Member
Tamanna..
Tamanna..

Joined: 12 October 2012
Posts: 244

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Its really awesome di... Ur TanHa VMs are really special for me.. Its just so perfect .. Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatemabidi

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 01 July 2010
Posts: 21098

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Ask me and I'll tell you that I'm more of the cat lady who despises Valentine's Day but I did not feel the need to resist this VM because I knew I would not be upset about it, being the cat lady. LOL I heard this song long ago and I had a glimpse of my original heartthrobs a while back too. Thank you for getting me that recollection! 

Also, need I say? You're the boss with scene selection, texture and coloring. You knock life into these videos, mate. Embarrassed

Thanks for the PM,
Kanks


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatemabidi

sanjana_D3 IF-Dazzler
sanjana_D3
sanjana_D3

Joined: 01 September 2012
Posts: 3275

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Another fabulous video from your side !!! 
This was simply amazing !!!!! Heart
Miss u sneha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatemabidi

fatemabidi Senior Member
fatemabidi
fatemabidi

Joined: 26 July 2009
Posts: 554

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_shantu

Its really awesome di... Ur TanHa VMs are really special for me.. Its just so perfect .. Thumbs Up

thank you so much, my love! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tamanna..

fatemabidi Senior Member
fatemabidi
fatemabidi

Joined: 26 July 2009
Posts: 554

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by epiphany.

Ask me and I'll tell you that I'm more of the cat lady who despises Valentine's Day but I did not feel the need to resist this VM because I knew I would not be upset about it, being the cat lady. LOL I heard this song long ago and I had a glimpse of my original heartthrobs a while back too. Thank you for getting me that recollection! 

Also, need I say? You're the boss with scene selection, texture and coloring. You knock life into these videos, mate. Embarrassed

Thanks for the PM,
Kanks



hahaha! I'm glad you watched it *phew* 
aw! Kanks, you just said a lot in a few lines. <3
love ya!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

fatemabidi Senior Member
fatemabidi
fatemabidi

Joined: 26 July 2009
Posts: 554

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanj.98

Another fabulous video from your side !!! 
This was simply amazing !!!!! Heart
Miss u sneha

thank you so much! <3
we all miss her. </3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana_D3

AnaxChristian IF-Sizzlerz
AnaxChristian
AnaxChristian

Joined: 14 December 2011
Posts: 13835

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
so awsum vms

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatemabidi

fatemabidi Senior Member
fatemabidi
fatemabidi

Joined: 26 July 2009
Posts: 554

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshaholic

so awsum vms

thank you!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sia's VM Index! [New VM 01/7 Page 90]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92

Author: .Sia.   Replies: 731   Views: 34224

.Sia. 731 34224 15 February 2015 at 3:24pm by .Sia.
_SadiieCreationz_

2 3 4 5

Author: ..CountingStars   Replies: 39   Views: 1751

..CountingStars 39 1751 06 August 2013 at 5:00pm by ..CountingStars
~*Arhi VM Gallery*~ Sarun VM Contest,Pg 129 ,08/6

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129

Author: Barunshell   Replies: 1031   Views: 20729

Barunshell 1031 20729 10 June 2013 at 4:48am by adithyan
RaghaVI vms (many vms updated page 36 )

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36

Author: Saraa.   Replies: 282   Views: 9072

Saraa. 282 9072 20 January 2013 at 2:22pm by Saraa.
ArHi VM: VM #3 page 1 updated

Author: ll-Shilpa-ll   Replies: 9   Views: 780

ll-Shilpa-ll 9 780 03 January 2013 at 5:20am by siva2901

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index