Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Shame on Gulki Joshi and Nayarani Shastri (Page 5)

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by varunbadola1974

hi to all,
i do not understand when your emotions are running so high then why don't you all exercise the option of picking up the remote and changing the channel. Laila i speak on behalf of all actors here, please keep a check on your fingers and brains while typing. to pontificate others is one of the easiest things to do. WE ACTORS DON'T MAKE THE SHOW, WE JUST ACT IN IT. it is so very convenient for you all to say that the show should be shut. who ever ruined our story is a different issue, but someone who believed in his concept and put in crores to put together the show, according to you does not even have the right to earn his money back. the actors let you down? did any of the actors send you an invitation to come watch the show? i don't think so. it was your choice and you can stop watching it by your choice. in this world of competition it takes ages for good work to come your way and at times just basic work takes a life time to come to you. but for your whims and fancies we should leave the show and sit at home. and send our monthly bills to who? YOU? i take time out to come to the forum and read your reactions. though a lot of people have criticized the character played by me and others, we still try and understand that it is the characters which are being questioned. a lot of the members say that they do not have the time to waste on this show and for so many other things, but they still find time to write on the forum regarding the show, WITHOUT WATCHING IT. so you all show some respect to us. NOT BY NOT WRITING SUCH COMMENTS BUT NOT WATCHING THE SHOW AT ALL. the association that i have had in the last few months with you all has started to turn completely shameful. 

Well said VarunThumbs Up
It was a high time for you to say something on this issue and i'm glad that you didn't remain silent and clear your point here. The things have become worst and ugly but to my amazement the so called MODS of the forum 're least  bothered ... anyway
Thanks!!!

Edited by komal07 - 23 November 2012 at 1:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12M0uNiMohini19JulieDJShivForeverSHINeeVinnie79ronshaan

M0uNi Senior Member
M0uNi
M0uNi

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Friends, please calm down before you type.I know many of you are not o.k with the way the story is progressing,but that doesn't mean that you can vent your frustration at anywhere,at anyone.Being soft at heart is good,but being emotional is not the same always. Ofcourse as a viewer you have the right to criticize, but that also should look healthy...You can't start bashing in the name of criticizing...
And please stop attacking actors in person...Be mature enough to understand that they are there only to act according to someone's direction & that's their job.And at the end of day, they are trying to entertain you,unconditionally. So please try to pay some respect to them,or atleast refrain from hurting them..
Remember, One who gives respect, earns respect...

Anyway,this post is only to state the fact & is not intended to hurt anyone...So please don't take it personally...
Thank you...Have a good day..

Edited by M0uNi - 23 November 2012 at 2:13am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12Mohini19JulieDJShivForeverSHINeekomal07Vinnie79KhatamKahanironshaan

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
@ M0uNi: Very well said! You said it all and very succinctly. I don't think anyone could have said it any better. Glad to see some rational and balanced thinking here.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07JShivForeverSHINeeronshaan

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Hi friends,
 Emotions on this  thread are running high...the purpose of this forum is to express our opinions about the show and what we like or dislike about it. Some of us dislike the direction in which  the story is going, and we have strong opinions on that. Maybe sometimes we do go over the top.
 Discussing the characters and story  can be fun and enlightening...but when the line gets blurred  and we start to criticize the Actor/Actress  who are  after all  just doing  their job that is not nice.  Ms. Gulki Joshi and Ms. Nayarani Shastri are just playing a part and whatever we may think of the story  they are doing  a commendable job  with what they are given.  And as people they should be  given the appropriate amount of respect for  doing a job that they excel at.
 We have been fortunate enough to interact  with Mr. Varun Badola, and it would be really sad and dissapointing if he were to leave this forum on a sour note because of personal attacks on his and his co-stars personalities.  so I implore us all to please give each other  at least that amount of common courtesy.  We can still express our opinions on this show ...but please not at the expense of others .
 Thank you!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12seemasrpayal7JulieDJShivForeverSHINeekomal07KhatamKahanironshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
I must say ... as actors they are doing great job good acting ... its not them who are at fault its the cv who make that story.

Some one stopped me b4 ... when I said it but see even varun said the same things ..

Thank you.

Edited by ronshaan - 23 November 2012 at 5:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07KhatamKahani

devraniharish Goldie
devraniharish
devraniharish

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by razor12

Originally posted by devraniharish

Tongue PSH ke Writers actors sabko ko ek room mein bandh krke inka serial Inn logo  ko dekha chaiye Inko bhi toh pata chale ye kya dekha rahe hain. viewers kaise apna sar khujla rahain hain Dead Inko bhi  pta chalna chaiye viewers ki kya haalat hain in sabka serial aur kaam dekh kr Angry  

LOL Devrani, you cracked me upROFL. For the first time, I agree 99% with you.
99% because, the actors Gulki, VB, NS are doing their best in giving the silver lining to the characters they are playing. So, performance wise, I have no complaints.

Thank you for giving me a good laugh today.  

Laila,
  I agree with LidvinClap,
 Most of the times, the actors will have no say in the changes to the plot of the series. In the end it is their bread and butter that will be at steak...we as viewers have a better say (may be 10-15%) than them. Thanks for posting this. It gives us an oppotunity to express on how we feel about the show in a much stronger way than we have been trying so far.

Happy Thanksgiving to every one. Khao Piyo our aish karne ki din hai... PSH ke baare mein roney ki nai...Enjoy!!

Acting toh aachi hain sab ki lekin finshing show se gayab hain jabki show mein Itne bade actor & actress hain show mein speical VB & NS jo akele show ko hit krne ka dum rakhta hain kya inn logo ko pata nahi chal raha hain show mein kya galat hai aur kya sahiShocked. ye show phele bahut damdaar lagta tha but aajkal ...ConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12

Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Oh, My God!!!  Not another...

Sorry, yes, I am Extremely BUSY - Will respond later if and when I am free & when people actually have time to read & understand my posts! 

Ya Khuda, sab ko hidayat dey, ameen!

Courtesy- Just because members have some time to post in a forum, it doesn't mean they are 'sitting at home all day', thank you for the kind remarks.

Right now after my maghrib salah, I am out of home with children who are sick & with fever for days, walking with them in the dark in the cold & on foot, probably for over an hour! Not by taxi or cars that you can enjoy while playing around acting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by razor12

Tongue PSH ke Writers actors sabko ko ek room mein bandh krke inka serial Inn logo  ko dekha chaiye Inko bhi toh pata chale ye kya dekha rahe hain. viewers kaise apna sar khujla rahain hain Dead Inko bhi  pta chalna chaiye viewers ki kya haalat hain in sabka serial aur kaam dekh kr Angry  

LOL Devrani, you cracked me upROFL. For the first time, I agree 99% with you.
99% because, the actors Gulki, VB, NS are doing their best in giving the silver lining to the characters they are playing. So, performance wise, I have no complaints.

Thank you for giving me a good laugh today.  

Laila,
  I agree with LidvinClap,
 Most of the times, the actors will have no say in the changes to the plot of the series. In the end it is their bread and butter that will be at steak...we as viewers have a better say (may be 10-15%) than them. Thanks for posting this. It gives us an oppotunity to express on how we feel about the show in a much stronger way than we have been trying so far.

Happy Thanksgiving to every one. Khao Piyo our aish karne ki din hai... PSH ke baare mein roney ki nai...Enjoy!!

Acting toh aachi hain sab ki lekin finshing show se gayab hain jabki show mein Itne bade actor & actress hain show mein speical VB & NS jo akele show ko hit krne ka dum rakhta hain kya inn logo ko pata nahi chal raha hain show mein kya galat hai aur kya sahiShocked. ye show phele bahut damdaar lagta tha but aajkal ...ConfusedConfusedConfused

Woh is liye kuoon ke dkhte naheen kya kar rahen hain. Jitna chapati, samaosa aur yeh sharab piyenge in ki khud ki akle ghaib hogi.   

Even if they tried to watch their serials in a closed room and took their party snacks with them... They won't be able to digest the food they eat my dears, because it won't pass their throats! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index