Phir Subah Hogi

   

Shame on Gulki Joshi and Nayarani Shastri (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Joined: 15 January 2010

Posts: 1000

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged


Originally posted by merrydock

... but is dont think that anyone gives you the right of question the morals of the Actors Gulki or Nayaraniand what sort of roles the choose to play...you know you can cirtise the characters but it is uncalled for to abuse the Actors and their moral fiber....that is what you should do to the MP, and MLA of the country.


Merrydock, 

This is a forum where people are free to vent their concerns over a serial or show or over the actors acting skills

You have to accept that by throwing false, accusatory remarks, you can't compel people into giving a good reputation to actors who are acting demoralizingly. Just as you have rights to your POV, Laila was only giving her opinion. She is not abusing anyone. Anyone can criticise actors, they are not God or angels, but humans, like us & prone to mistakes. 

If actors in PSH had any 'moral fibre', they wouldn't work in serials, supporting illicit relations, a lecherous nephew stealing his uncle's fiancee after throwing his girlfriend out, or a prostitute's daughter selling her body to her fiance's nephew while both live in his home antagonizing a rage & hate filled Uncle losing all his sense of integrity, good character & self control...This is IMMORAL and far worse than than any saas bahu drama.  

I would never support such lengthy negative acts in shows, knowing of the demoralising implications it brings on our family & community life. This persistent flow of negative enactment, is an onslaught & an attempt to desensitize, generations worth of preciously held values.

Therefore, saying that an actress has lost her sense of good judgement or conscious by acting immorally, in such a show, is not an abuse. It is a cautionary advise & criticism. It is our obligation & rights to freedom as civilised human beings to agree, disagree, advise, remind, criticise, give cautionary comments and to freely express ourselves respectively (without having to ask permission from any MP).

If an actresses gets too emotional and she doesn't like having a bad reputation or criticism, it only shows her lack of maturity. She needs to wake up to reality & smell the coffee, before it's too late. This is life!

Remember, 'What goes around, comes around.'

The results of things that one has done will someday have an effect on the person who started the events. 




The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shame on Gulki Joshi and Nayarani Shastri (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Joined: 11 March 2009

Posts: 1641

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Istila

Originally posted by Mohini19

Wow! As much as I dislike the storyline and plot of this show, I must admit that is a highly judgmental post.

I'm not sure how come Gulki, Narayani, Varun, or the other actors are at fault here.

Mohini, 

I don't know which post you mean but you won't understand others perspective if you, yourself are judgemental. Actors are not angels, they are human beings like us all, prone to making mistakes.




Just for clarification, I never referred to your post. You are entitled to your opinion as is everyone else here.

Personally, I don't watch the shows and then judge the actor based on the character they're playing. Of course, that is not the case with everyone else.

I don't know these actors personally and hence definitely not in a position to comment on why they agreed to play a role in the first place and continue to doing so. Maybe, there are others who do think they are qualified to do so.




Edited by Mohini19 - 22 November 2012 at 5:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthiJShivForeverSHINeekomal07

orianthi

Goldie

orianthi

Joined: 19 August 2011

Posts: 1361

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Listen u cannot blame the actors. Actors ACT they don't write the script and have no influence over the plot. Also I don't blame Gulki for staying, she is a young actress and this show is still somewhat popular and she gets a salary and recognition. What young actress could really afford to leave her job because sm ppl don't like her character? Also acting is not about having a likeable character. Even this 'trashy' character is still unique. Love her or hate her, Sugni is unique.

Also how can u say shame on her? What wrong did Gulki do? That is like bashing her. Who are we to say shame on her, Nayarani or Nandish? That is disrespectful and petty. It is just a show whatever the characters are like has nothing to do with the actors. Why don't u say shame on Varun too? After all he is supporting this show by staying too...LOL


Edited by orianthi - 22 November 2012 at 5:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19JShivVinnie79

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Joined: 15 January 2010

Posts: 1000

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by orianthi

Listen u cannot blame the actors. Actors ACT they don't write the script and have no influence over the plot. Also I don't blame Gulki for staying, she is a young actress and this show is still somewhat popular and she gets a salary and recognition. What young actress could really afford to leave her job because sm ppl don't like her character? Also acting is not about having a likeable character. Even this 'trashy' character is still unique. Love her or hate her, Sugni is unique.

Also how can u say shame on her? What wrong did Gulki do? That is like bashing her. Who are we to say shame on her, Nayarani or Nandish? That is disrespectful and petty. It is just a show whatever the characters are like has nothing to do with the actors. Why don't u say shame on Varun too? After all he is supporting this show by staying too...LOL

Originally posted by Mohini19



Personally, I don't watch the shows and then judge the actor based on the character they're playing. Of course, that is not the case with everyone else.

I don't know these actors personally and hence definitely not in a position to comment on why they agreed to play a role in the first place and continue to doing so. Maybe, there are otherswho do think they are in a position to do that.


Mohini & Orianthi, this may also be perceived as a derogatory & judgemental comment on others who have different opinions to you. 

I have already posted above, it is not abuse or bashing. Laila has posted her views about Varun as well. Viewers can make critical remarks on actors and often do. As you make your POV then also respect others point of view.

Although I did not start this thread, I believe, all members have every right to protest & complain about actors & the characters they represent. It is not only about the characters they are playing but the immoral nature of the whole show and the continual immoral actions that these characters represent. 

Everyone has the right to freely express their views about this without any qualms. We all have rights to express our concerns & judgements on a show & on actors if they persistently, reflect on bad choices and ill conduct. 

If I need to eat, I don't have to steal from others, or sell my body, or work to destroy peoples beliefs, ethical & moral values. I don't call being induced into watching a stream of illicit affairs and dishonouring of family ethics & conventional values, a good source of entertainment, either.

There is no objective left for this show. If they had a storyline to follow then it would have been apparent what role these characters play. However, after all these months, there is no protagonist left in this show and if there is one suited for this purpose, the actor is sidelined and also pushed into an antagonist role.

I and others can't understand how any actor or actress can work lengthily in degrading shows which promote immorality & depict these senseless, shameless, unpleasant, illogical scenarios that defy all logic, social & societal norms, without pricking their conscious.

That is our POV.




Edited by Istila - 22 November 2012 at 6:01pm

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Joined: 19 June 2012

Posts: 2919

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Actors have their obligations.They just can't leave a show like that.The ones who can afford to leave do leave. Sushant left PR because he felt he couldn't connect with the correct while Anki stayed because she feels obliged to Balaji for making her popular.Same goes for other actors. As much as I don't like Sugni's character I don't want Gulki to leave because she is getting a chance to showcase her talent . The same goes for Varun Badola and Narayani Shastri especially Varun. Varun is getting to play a character of different shades in the form of TVS.Most actors would love to play a role like that. I don't know if anyone watches or watched Saubhagyabati Bhava(apart from me, Likarsh andNakshatraLOL). There the actor KVB is playing a role of domestic abuser and getting to play various shades.He got all awards for best actor in negative roleClapHis character does all sadistic stuff but I watch it to see his acting and his character sort of entertains me at times.I don't think VB or other actors should leave.

Edited by anastasia211092 - 22 November 2012 at 6:29pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

indianstargyulSandy66Mohini19Vinnie79komal07KhatamKahanironshaan

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Joined: 11 March 2009

Posts: 1641

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Istila


Mohini & Orianthi, this may also be perceived as a derogatory & judgemental comment on others who have different opinions to you. 

Everyone has the right to freely express their views about this without any qualms. We all have rights to express our concerns & judgements on a show & on actors if they persistently, reflect on bad choices and ill conduct.

That is our POV.




I specifically mentioned that everyone is entitled to express their own opinion. I never asked anyone to keep their opinions to themselves. Someone expressed their opinion and I expressed mine.

Again, not sure what part of my post was derogatory. You are free to make your own assumptions.

And, that's fine.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivkomal07

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Joined: 15 January 2010

Posts: 1000

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anastasia211092

Actors have their obligations.They just can't leave a show like that.The ones who can afford to leave do leave. Sushant left PR because he felt he couldn't connect with the correct while Anki stayed because she feels obliged to Balaji for making her popular.Same goes for other actors. As much as I don't like Sugni's character I don't want Gulki to leave because she is getting a chance to showcase her talent . The same goes for Varun Badola and Narayani Shastri especially Varun. Varun is getting to play a character of different shades in the form of TVS.Most actors would love to play a role like that. I don't know if anyone watches or watched Saubhagyabati Bhava(apart from me and LikarshLOL). There the actor KVB is playing a role of domestic abuser and getting to play various shades.He got all awards for best actor in negative rsoleClapHis character does all sadistic stuff but I watch it to see his acting and his character sort of entertains me at times.I don't think VB or other actors should leave.

Anastasia I don't think Laila forced any actor or actress to leave. She and I appreciated why the others left. The problem is not the negative role but the immorality of the show and how TVS 's character is assassinated by CVs to be made into a negative, which not many members agree to.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Joined: 15 January 2010

Posts: 1000

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

I specifically mentioned that everyone is entitled to express their own opinion.

But not about actors...

Originally posted by Mohini19

Again, not sure what part of my post was derogatory.

The parts underlined & in bold.

Originally posted by Mohini19

You are free to make your own assumptions.


'May be perceived' is not an assumption, neither is how others feel personally themselves.


Edited by Istila - 22 November 2012 at 6:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.