Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Shame on Gulki Joshi and Nayarani Shastri (Page 2)

bpl1990 Groupbie
bpl1990
bpl1990

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Completely agree with you all

With all characterless  characters show  is absolutely  characterless ….

I would have been  very happy with simple & sweet story  …

TVS  & Sugni Fall in love ..Marry each other  & help , encourage and fight  for  bedni  community as  TJS needs to be taught  a lesson

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12namitagloryzIstilaJulieDForeverSHINeeHillyloveLaila2009ronshaan

Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

... I blame actors for remaining silent; for not speaking out against the abuse of the characters they play and the immorality they promote on television. Actors have a responsibility to present values that are beneficial to our society...To promote the idea of marrying the nephew of the man who love - the nephew who saw his uncle as a father figure grosses me out...

Producers, writers and actors all have a responsibility and should speak up. VB has let us all down and these two have as well. If Anuj S. was fired or left the show because he could not digest the concept, then my hats off to him for his efforts to stand up to portraying good values...

I am a liberal person, but there are some things that are not liberal or open minded but down right cheap and disgusting and NS and Gulki Joshi are portraying two characters that excel at it. 

The show is beyond repair. 

Anything done now will be like results they've seen in Uttaran being salvaged from the dead. I am not interested.

I only watched 3 shows, one I regret wasting my time watching (Choti Bahu), two I left half way, because of the absurd, disgusting and confusing storyline and PSH is one of them.

Producers & actors do have a responsibility, if they understand what that responsibility is, they would have got the script right from the beginning. I don't think Varun Badola is entirely at fault. The show isn't over yet so we don't know what they are trying to depict. I don't really care either what happens next, as it is so time wasting and emotionally draining. 

I blame the script writers & Cvs, the manner in which these long serials are promoted on TV and the harm they do to people's minds in the process. 

Being a talented actor, I am sure and I hope Varun Badola, can find more suitable work when this show is done, either as an actor in better shows or in a new founded career.

My post about Anuj leaving is here

I personally think the other actors have made the right choices & done well by leaving this serial.

Best Wishes

Edited by Istila - 22 November 2012 at 11:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoynamitagloryzJulieDHillyloveLaila2009ronshaan

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Wow! As much as I dislike the storyline and plot of this show, I must admit that is a highly judgmental post.

I'm not sure how come Gulki, Narayani, Varun, or the other actors are at fault here.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoykomal07JShivVinnie79ronshaan

razor12 Senior Member
razor12
razor12

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devraniharish

Tongue PSH ke Writers actors sabko ko ek room mein bandh krke inka serial Inn logo  ko dekha chaiye Inko bhi toh pata chale ye kya dekha rahe hain. viewers kaise apna sar khujla rahain hain Dead Inko bhi  pta chalna chaiye viewers ki kya haalat hain in sabka serial aur kaam dekh kr Angry  

LOL Devrani, you cracked me upROFL. For the first time, I agree 99% with you.
99% because, the actors Gulki, VB, NS are doing their best in giving the silver lining to the characters they are playing. So, performance wise, I have no complaints.

Thank you for giving me a good laugh today.  

Laila,
  I agree with LidvinClap,
 Most of the times, the actors will have no say in the changes to the plot of the series. In the end it is their bread and butter that will be at steak...we as viewers have a better say (may be 10-15%) than them. Thanks for posting this. It gives us an oppotunity to express on how we feel about the show in a much stronger way than we have been trying so far.

Happy Thanksgiving to every one. Khao Piyo our aish karne ki din hai... PSH ke baare mein roney ki nai...Enjoy!!

Edited by razor12 - 22 November 2012 at 2:51pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySandy66IstilaJulieDkomal07HillyloveVinnie79ronshaan

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
what ever the show portarays can be taken as a subjective or objective prespective. you dont have to like the characters and state your openion about the them. but is dont think that anyone gives you the right of question the morals of the Actors Gulki or Nayarani. and what sort of roles the choose to play.
have you raised these questions  on other actors that play vamps, abusive and caniving mother in laws, and sister in laws. do you question the personal moral of these actors who play these roles.

so you must think is that Reva is an ideal wife and exemplery person, a woman who tries to kill he husband and blame it  on another.

or Mar Thakur, who has no respect for any one who is not from the thakur family,  it is ok that she treats others as if they and not worthy of being called human beings.

and vikram is an exemplary man.  who if was going to marry sugni without informing his own mother that she is a bedni, so he tried to marry her before his mother got back from where ever she had gone, who lied, and  told more lies to hide his one lie.  all fair in love and war right.

another think when sugni asked Aditya if he would marry her and stand by her, he could have said no, she did hold the gun to his her.  but Aditya had already fallen in love with sugni, that is way the could not come clean tha tell ma thakur that the wedding was off. aditya said he could not marry sugni only to realise that he did indeed want to marry her as he had already fallen in love with her.
so why blame sugni and gulabya.

you know you can cirtise the characters but it is uncalled for to abuse the Actors and their moral fiber.

that is what you should do to the MP, and MLA of the country.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19JShivVinnie79

Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

Wow! As much as I dislike the storyline and plot of this show, I must admit that is a highly judgmental post.

I'm not sure how come Gulki, Narayani, Varun, or the other actors are at fault here.

Mohini, 

I don't know which post you mean but you won't understand others perspective if you, yourself are judgemental. Actors are not angels, they are human beings like us all, prone to making mistakes.

Edited by Istila - 22 November 2012 at 2:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

I agree with you Laila, they all should not remain silent.

If I was an actress, and I knew the negative impacts of TV then I act showing physical or emotional harm to someone, I will be responsible for anyone reacting similarly and wilfully harming somebody later from the negative effects of the memories of my act. Although, that person has a committed a real crime, while I only acted it out, I would still feel guilty and would not want the responsibility of the burden of guilt taken in to my grave, regardless of not having my jam on toast for breakfast next morning. (I actually gave up on these sugary treats ages ago).

Edited by Istila - 22 November 2012 at 2:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

indianstargyul Groupbie
indianstargyul
indianstargyul

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Gulki Joshi must have signed one heck of a contract or lost all her scruples by portraying one of the trashiest female leads I have witnessed on television. Nayarani Shastri should be kicking herself too. I blame actors for remaining silent; for not speaking out against the abuse of the characters they play and the immorality they promote on television. Actors have a responsibility to present values that are beneficial to our society. 

To promote the idea of marrying the nephew of the man who love - the nephew who saw his uncle as a father figure grosses me out. For NS character, Gulabiya to force him to take on a responsibility he could ill afford stuns me. Gulabiya is one of the most cunning and manipulative characters I have seen and NO performance from NS can save it.  As for Gulki, I don't know how she sleeps at night knowing she is portraying a woman of the lowest level - one who steals her best friends lover, then flaunts herself in the face of the man she wants to hate by dancing around with his nephew. 

Producers, writers and actors all have a responsibility and should speak up. VB has let us all down and these two have as well. If Anuj S. was fired or left the show because he could not digest the concept, then my hats off to him for his efforts to stand up to portraying good values. 

I am a liberal person, but there are some things that are not liberal or open minded but down right cheap and disgusting and NS and Gulki Joshi are portraying two characters that excel at it. 

great post!!! could not have said it better!Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyIstilaHillylove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index