Phir Subah Hogi

Shame on Gulki Joshi and Nayarani Shastri (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 12

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varunbadola1974

... who ever ruined our story is a different issue, but someone who believed in his concept and put in crores to put together the show, according to you does not even have the right to earn his money back. ... in this world of competition it takes ages for good work to come your way and at times just basic work takes a life time to come to you... and send our monthly bills to who? YOU? 

Originally posted by Laila2009

One of the comments MR. VB said in his post is the producer is trying to recoup his loss. Well, here's one he can do it, give us a show that actually works. . ...

Originally posted by hillydee

...It is always the smaller man who would have to make the change, because the big man is filled with the arrogance and presumed invincibility of being 'Big."

To Varun Badola.

I have a proposal.

Whether or not PSH is a success, although I am not well off, I am ready to help you out a little. At least I owe this to you, after watching few of your ACPM & PSH episodes online, if that is you are willing to accept and it eases off any burdens. 

Everyone can add their input. I'm sure that all your friends are ready to help you financially, if you are in trouble. If a thousand fans pay you even one pound each that would already amount to 1000 pounds, though I do not know what that would be in Indian currency, in crores or rupees.

You will have to find a way how people can contact you & how they can see your credentials & identity securely, prior to arranging any payments.

Wish you & your family all the best.

Edited by Istila - 24 November 2012 at 2:50pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shame on Gulki Joshi and Nayarani Shastri (Page 10)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
A request to admin / mod

Please stop this !!!

the way you all are commenting I find it as Insult to us the fans and the actor.

I don't want to hurt any one but I guess there is a limit !

thanks

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma1M0uNiJShivkomal07KhatamKahani

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

A request to admin / mod

Please stop this !!!

the way you all are commenting I find it as Insult to us the fans and the actor.

I don't want to hurt any one but I guess there is a limit !

thanks

Ronshaan - stop what? There is just a discussion going on here - I don't see any of the responses here doing any insulting of the fans or an actor. Ronshaan, have you taken the time out to even read or understand the point made here? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Istila

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
In all fairness, isn't it wrong to open a public forum for viewers to express themselves, and then turn around and tell them what to say?  As long as the IF rules are not being broken, what is so wrong in saying how you feel about the story lines, and how it relates to the actors?

I don't believe that some people who oppose the views really understand what is going on here.  Not because you don't have a problem with the actors sitting down and not protesting about the roles they are playing, or the cvs writing what they feel like without balance, does not mean others should keep quiet and not express how they feel. What works for you, cannot and will not work for others, as we are all humans with different frame of references. 

I have noticed since 2007 on this forum, that there is constant practice of  suppression of controversial views.  Why is that? Maybe I am not understanding?  I am amazed at how this forum is built on the majority rules and the outright attempts to silence unfavourable views.
One would think that we are surrounded by the actors and the cvs themselves, at attempt to control the masses.  
Or is it that the majority is so starved for these shows that they will accept anything given to them, because they feel they do not deserve better for their money? So, the actors and cvs must make a lot of money showing us crap, while our money is flushed down the toilet. 

I will agree, that there should be a respectful approach to the actors and actresses because they are also humans with freedom of choice, but suggesting that they should stand up to the cvs and not accept this constant defiling of not only a culture but human morality in general cannot be a bad thing.
When in itself the suggestion is for their own personal development and also for the benefit of  the viewers. 
Believing that if you refuse certain jobs or take a strong stance while currently under the job contract, will leave you hungry and unfulfilled, is the same thing as believing there is no God watching over and protecting you.
So, my conclusion is that this is the belief of a lot of these actors and actresses based on Mr. Badola's post, and therefore I will no longer criticise him, as he obviously does not view life on the same level as me. 
That is why it is not good to assume what someone's personal value system is, and I had alluded to that fact in a previous post. 

With that said, I will be mindful in the future to not question anything on IF, as it will be deemed as wrong towards the actors and their precious jobs.  However, I really hope that when Indian Serials eventually become po*nography and the original culture becomes non existent you will remember how you did nothing to stop the madness, you kept quiet saying it is just a show and your precious actors are never wrong and they are just doing their jobs. 
You will no longer be saying "Namaste India," but "Al Vida India"

Edited by hillydee - 24 November 2012 at 8:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IstilaLaila2009KhatamKahani

varunbadola1974

varunbadola1974

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
ISTILA keep a tab on your tongue. FIRST READ THE POST TO WHICH I REACTED WHICH SAYS THAT GULKI SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF DOING THIS SHOW, I HAVE LET YOU ALL DOWN AND SO HAS NARAYANI. and if the actor posts a response then you question his credibility? and yes, if i am genuine or not. i read the financial help bit that you posted. as you have directed the post at me then i can easily ask you to shut up. there is a lot that one can say but reading your posts till date assures me that with you a conversation is a complete waste of time. no wonder the general belief in the actors community is that such forums are a complete waste of time as a few others have joined in to interact with the viewers and people like you have turned them off. what example you set for others, i can see, has never been your concern but i hope no one around you takes you too seriously, otherwise the world would be full of pathetic human beings.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma1madhu0702M0uNiJShivForeverSHINeekomal07KhatamKahanironshaan

enigma1

Groupbie

enigma1

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged

ISTILA keep a tab on your tongue. FIRST READ THE POST TO WHICH I REACTED WHICH SAYS THAT GULKI SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF DOING THIS SHOW, I HAVE LET YOU ALL DOWN AND SO HAS NARAYANI. and if the actor posts a response then you question his credibility? and yes, if i am genuine or not. i read the financial help bit that you posted. as you have directed the post at me then i can easily ask you to shut up. there is a lot that one can say but reading your posts till date assures me that with you a conversation is a complete waste of time. no wonder the general belief in the actors community is that such forums are a complete waste of time as a few others have joined in to interact with the viewers and people like you have turned them off. what example you set for others, i can see, has never been your concern but i hope no one around you takes you too seriously, otherwise the world would be full of pathetic human beings.

Hello , Mr. Badola, we love you as an actor no matter what ClapBig smile. A lot of us completely understand your anger and frustration. Some people on IF have very extreme and fundamentalist views and they want to impose them on others. All you can do is ignore them because at the end of the day, you cannot really change people. The comment addressed to you on the financial part was completely uncalled for. These members will not stop from making stupid comments and will continue to do so under the pretext of their right and freedom. The best thing to do is to ignore their comments for your own mental health.

Edited by enigma1 - 25 November 2012 at 12:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivForeverSHINeekomal07KhatamKahanironshaan

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merrydock

what ever the show portarays can be taken as a subjective or objective prespective. you dont have to like the characters and state your openion about the them. but is dont think that anyone gives you the right of question the morals of the Actors Gulki or Nayarani. and what sort of roles the choose to play.
have you raised these questions  on other actors that play vamps, abusive and caniving mother in laws, and sister in laws. do you question the personal moral of these actors who play these roles.

so you must think is that Reva is an ideal wife and exemplery person, a woman who tries to kill he husband and blame it  on another.

or Mar Thakur, who has no respect for any one who is not from the thakur family,  it is ok that she treats others as if they and not worthy of being called human beings.

and vikram is an exemplary man.  who if was going to marry sugni without informing his own mother that she is a bedni, so he tried to marry her before his mother got back from where ever she had gone, who lied, and  told more lies to hide his one lie.  all fair in love and war right.

another think when sugni asked Aditya if he would marry her and stand by her, he could have said no, she did hold the gun to his her.  but Aditya had already fallen in love with sugni, that is way the could not come clean tha tell ma thakur that the wedding was off. aditya said he could not marry sugni only to realise that he did indeed want to marry her as he had already fallen in love with her.
so why blame sugni and gulabya.

you know you can cirtise the characters but it is uncalled for to abuse the Actors and their moral fiber.

that is what you should do to the MP, and MLA of the country.

You completely missed the point of the post. I have played vamps and horrible characters on stage - people with loose morals etc. BUT my characters never promoted these as "good behaviors" I would NEVER promote a character that would say it was OK and justified to sleep with the nephew of her lover (that's a plot of cheap dirty pictures) or steal the lover of your best friend. For goodness sake, this is supposed to be the lead of the show and yet she's doing the stuff that a vamp does. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhi86IstilaHillyloveKhatamKahani

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged

It's a good job you don't know her address otherwise you'd probably send someone around to her house to cut that tongue out. I am not sure you are VB himself because if you are this is cracking me up! Seriously, as an actor to spend some much time on a forum get worked up here over what a few people say? WOW. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IstilaHillylove

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.