Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M0uNi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
*Caution to some very intelligent(!!!???) members of this forum*
KEEP YOUR ADVICE TO YOURSELF...BECAUSE SOMEDAY YOU MAY NEED THAT THE MOST.
AND DON'T DARE TO INSULT ANYONE OR TASTE ANYONE'S PATIENCE...OTHERWISE THE RESULT MAY GET WORSE THAN YOUR IMAGINATION...
And one more thing, IF YOU NEED SOME LIMELIGHT/ ATTENTION, GO ELSEWHERE.THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOUR PSYCHO BRAIN...

Hope you got it...Ifn't then I really pity you.
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessglory

nandish always take credit of other actors hardworking in uttrn vansh acted very well and nandish got all the credit and the leading lady here also varun's acting is marvellous but nandish became hero and married leading lady pathetic and dull face hero

Oh please do tell me where did you see him taking credit of work of other actors.I am extremely curious to know that😕I have never seen him taking him credit from Varun or other actors.Its Zee who offered him PSH after he could not do RSSI for health reasons.As for Uttaran people who watched that show says he did a very good job there so if he gets award for doing good jobs then how is it taking credit of others' work. @bold refrain from making such comments. Stop making these false accusations.
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: komal07

Well said Varun👍🏼
It was a high time for you to say something on this issue and i'm glad that you didn't remain silent and clear your point here. The things have become worst and ugly but to my amazement the so called MODS of the forum 're least  bothered ... anyway
Thanks!!!

Komal like I said earlier this forum doesn't have a viewbie/cool viewbie/moderator who can close this topicThis kind of topics which might lead to fights between different fan groups are supposed to be closed. Coolbies do written update its  cool viewbies who are supposed to give warning to members.Pathetic.
daffodil81 thumbnail
Guys pls i am requesting you all to end this discussion here itself immediately. Lets end the matter here as there is no point in arguing on the same.
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varunbadola1974

ISTILA keep a tab on your tongue. FIRST READ THE POST TO WHICH I REACTED WHICH SAYS THAT GULKI SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF DOING THIS SHOW, I HAVE LET YOU ALL DOWN AND SO HAS NARAYANI. and if the actor posts a response then you question his credibility? and yes, if i am genuine or not. i read the financial help bit that you posted. as you have directed the post at me then i can easily ask you to shut up. there is a lot that one can say but reading your posts till date assures me that with you a conversation is a complete waste of time. no wonder the general belief in the actors community is that such forums are a complete waste of time as a few others have joined in to interact with the viewers and people like you have turned them off. what example you set for others, i can see, has never been your concern but i hope no one around you takes you too seriously, otherwise the world would be full of pathetic human beings.

ISTILA keep a tab on your tongue. ...

Wow, are these the manners you use in everyday language TO LADIES?

I don't use this language even with my children. You come across as extremely ABUSIVE. I am surprised that a real actor - Varun Badola would have the time to visit or react in these forums negatively after all the flattery he has received from all of us.

First enlighten me please what have you even read or understood in my messages? 

FIRST READ THE POST TO WHICH I REACTED WHICH SAYS THAT GULKI SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF DOING THIS SHOW

1. First you owe an apology to Laila, and to myself as no one goes around forums irresponsibly, with personal attacks on members. 

2. Secondly, understand this is PUBLIC forum and anyone can post here their views. Why are you so concerned about viewers opinions about actresses & their bad acting skills? If you want this to only be a publicity forum then why make it public?

3. Yes, an actress should be ashamed of doing this (originally, family based) show, which was aired in broad daylight, promoting prostitution and degrading family values, such as no respect given marital bonds & sacred relations and having both partners as lovers- both Uncle & Nephew. 

I HAVE LET YOU ALL DOWN AND SO HAS NARAYANI. and if the actor posts a response then you question his credibility?

Yours is not a response but clear cut VERBAL ABUSE. You haven't let me down. You let yourself down under this user name. There is no evidence that you are an actor. You have nothing in your profile to state you are, except a name, There are no adequate procedures to ensure this forum is for both Actors & Members - and with your abuse it is clear you are just plain ignorant.

and yes, if i am genuine or not.

First go and learn English & do a spell check as your comment does not even make sense.

i read the financial help bit that you posted. as you have directed the post at me then i can easily ask you to shut up.

You owe me an apology for that abusive remark. You neither own or control me or my views. You have absolutely no right to attack me and tell me to shut up. 

there is a lot that one can say but reading your posts till date assures me that with you a conversation is a complete waste of time. 

Oh really! What decent thing do you have to say I wonder? Yes, why bother wasting your time posting abuse at members on a forum? 

no wonder the general belief in the actors community is that such forums are a complete waste of time

Excuse me but this topic is not about the general beliefs of actors & community. It is about this show's  ETHICAL STANDARDS. You are correct, you are wasting your time, why bother posting abuse here?

I am surprised that moderators can allow this level of abuse in forums.

as a few others have joined in to interact with the viewers and people like you have turned them off.

If the public posts their views on a public forum, it is always likely that some people will favour some show & actors and others will not. I have been put ofF the show and so have others before me and so will others after me. If you *think* some people are turned off from viewing it, you do not have the right to pass all the blame on me, degrade or threaten me, or prevent me from expressing my views here with others.

what example you set for others,

Who are you to question me? Am I acting as a prostitute who is marrying the nephew of a lover?

i can see, has never been your concern

My concern? If I was an actress,  I would never, ever enter a public forum. If I did have my own forum, I would make sure the public was fully aware that it was mine and I would not enter a discussion, without a proper ID, proper introduction, etiquettes, without  grace and manners to accept world wide views from all sorts of backgrounds, even ready to take attacks & abuse about my shows, which neither myself nor Laila have done here.

Giving view points about shamelessness & about bad acting from Gulki is not abuse. Anyone coming into a forum and throwing attacks on members is abuse. It is abusive for any member to say to members that they are ashamed of them, for posting their expressive views about the shows and acting, it is also an abuse to say 'shut up' and label members as 'EXTREME fundementalists' without any reason. In fact, this is fanatical behaviour, to hurt, disrespect, disrepute members and females for speaking, writing, typing their views which God has given them every right.

but i hope no one around you takes you too seriously, otherwise the world would be full of pathetic human beings.

People who take ethics & morals standards seriously are not pathetic, those who don't, are.No wonder why hardly anyone is watching these shows

You have really discredited the name of the actor Varun Badola. whoever you are, you have only shown cowardice  and malice towards ladies like myself who honoured his name and you owe us all a public apology. (And when I say you owe us an apology, I don't mean to other actors or actors relatives or close friends using usernames to attack the viewers or the public).

I suggest you act your age and go back and read my posts in a calm & civilised manner and also re-read your post and only after you have apologized then post me your responses, otherwise I shall simply ignore your and your friends explosive abuse & bullying online.

Edited by Istila - 11 years ago
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: M0uNi

*Caution to some very intelligent(!!!???) members of this forum*
KEEP YOUR ADVICE TO YOURSELF...BECAUSE SOMEDAY YOU MAY NEED THAT THE MOST.
AND DON'T DARE TO INSULT ANYONE OR TASTE ANYONE'S PATIENCE...
OTHERWISE THE RESULT MAY GET WORSE THAN YOUR IMAGINATION...
And one more thing, IF YOU NEED SOME LIMELIGHT/ ATTENTION, GO ELSEWHERE.THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOUR PSYCHO BRAIN...

Hope you got it...Ifn't then I really pity you

In UK we say to those who interfere in other's discussions rudely: Mind your own business. This is a public forum and we are entitled to give our views without these threats & attacks & cyber bullying.

Originally posted by: M0uNi

.OTHERWISE THE RESULT MAY GET WORSE THAN YOUR IMAGINATION...

Oh wow Mouni, I didn't know you could stoop this low. Whatever could be worse than my imagination? 

I think someone should record your IP address and inform the police!

Edited by Istila - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Istila .

Read your last post and see why he replied to you this way... you ask him to give respect to You but sorry U didnt give any respect to him ... He is also A member in the forum so who gave you the right to attack him ? you can put your point but the way is wrong
The way U commented (in last post) was insult to him and even to other fans (hero worship ext)

You insulted him and he replied to you the way u commented... most of the fans here are women so I also feel that we should respect other... who gave us right to behave like this to any male? and think that we will get good words from his side?

He refrain from commenting to ur post long time ago (On 1st AT) but now I guess it was too Much To bear .

the best thing to end this topic is to be silent now.. Please stop this topic stop commenting on it ... Please I request admin to close this topic

And sorry if I hurt any one !!

STOP THE WAR ON THIS FORUM I REQUEST EVERY ONE!!
daffodil81 thumbnail
Istila, Ronshaan I am requesting you all to pls leave this here itself.
There is no end to it if you keep replying to each other
ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Istila

In UK we say to those who interfere in other's discussions rudely: Mind your own business. This is a public forum and we are entitled to give our views without these threats & attacks & cyber bullying.

Oh wow Mouni, I didn't know you could stoop this low. Whatever could be worse than my imagination? 

I think someone should record your IP address and inform the police!

Stop it now

who is attacking who now !!!

I find this as attack to other member-
saying to her - Mind your own business -
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash_arti

Istila, Ronshaan I am requesting you all to pls leave this here itself.
There is no end to it if you keep replying to each other

Aarti where r the admins now a days
why cant any one close this topic and end this war ??