Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Gulki Joshi must have signed one heck of a contract or lost all her scruples by portraying one of the trashiest female leads I have witnessed on television. Nayarani Shastri should be kicking herself too. I blame actors for remaining silent; for not speaking out against the abuse of the characters they play and the immorality they promote on television. Actors have a responsibility to present values that are beneficial to our society. 

To promote the idea of marrying the nephew of the man who love - the nephew who saw his uncle as a father figure grosses me out. For NS character, Gulabiya to force him to take on a responsibility he could ill afford stuns me. Gulabiya is one of the most cunning and manipulative characters I have seen and NO performance from NS can save it.  As for Gulki, I don't know how she sleeps at night knowing she is portraying a woman of the lowest level - one who steals her best friends lover, then flaunts herself in the face of the man she wants to hate by dancing around with his nephew. 

Producers, writers and actors all have a responsibility and should speak up. VB has let us all down and these two have as well. If Anuj S. was fired or left the show because he could not digest the concept, then my hats off to him for his efforts to stand up to portraying good values. 

I am a liberal person, but there are some things that are not liberal or open minded but down right cheap and disgusting and NS and Gulki Joshi are portraying two characters that excel at it. 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

navandrubysandy_rocendejoymohanishaindianstargyulVirashmuktha_cuteruhi86namitagloryzlidvinbabygirl198722IstilawhitewitchHillyloveprincessonline

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shame on Gulki Joshi and Nayarani Shastri" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Many actors left this show... Like... TJS , Rathu , Old ADI,  Vikram;s dead Mother, Old Kuhu, Vikram's Uncle, DhanuMaa... and others

Those who left .. I guess they had no choice to quit it ... !! those who left in it are doing it its their job also agree that they are silent and not trying to change any thing.. but cant we- the public do any thing to stop that CV ?? cant zee stop them ? why ? or at least ask them to show some good things in the show.

I will add that actors cant leave their jobs just because the story is awful now a days ... its their work even they like it or not.

Edited by ronshaan - 23 November 2012 at 10:06am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanisharuhi86namitagloryzrazor12babygirl198722bonny05HillyloveJulieDForeverSHINeeLaila2009

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Hi Laila i understand ur feelings but i guess Television actors mostly don't have a say if they leave they will be in bad books with the channel and may turn jobless so they have to see all that its their bread and butter unless u r well-off. Then for some it is commitment / contract period and also age factor. Very few are lucky to get roles once they cross the age.

It's the Writers / Channel and we the people / audience at large are to blame as we watch such crap and give trp for them. U go to any channel and watch any shows from Monday-Friday initial for 4-5 months it will be something different and then the same story line follows.

So i feel actors have no choice becoz any show they take up with different story line but ultimately it ends with saas-bahu drama's   favourites shows of audience at large

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanisharuhi86seemasrrazor12babygirl198722Sandy66redeye2012ForeverSHINeeJulieDkomal07Hillyloveronshaan

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Tongue PSH ke Writers actors sabko ko ek room mein bandh krke inka serial Inn logo  ko dekha chaiye Inko bhi toh pata chale ye kya dekha rahe hain. viewers kaise apna sar khujla rahain hain Dead Inko bhi  pta chalna chaiye viewers ki kya haalat hain in sabka serial aur kaam dekh kr Angry  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12seemasrruhi86komal07Vinnie79ForeverSHINeeronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
davrani ... 1st time I agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharish

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Hi Laila

I understand where you are coming from but agree with lidvin.

There will be contractual and legal implications for actors if they choose to quit.

It will also I am sure damage their ability to secure future work not just with this channel but all channels. These TV companies have now become large powerful businesses that can make or break careers.

VB I think did try to point out the futility of turning the character of TVS into hard core negative and for a time I believe that he thought he may have succeeded but then they seem to have changed their minds. I do not think we can ask for any more.

I agree with lidvin it is we the audiance that have the ultimate power by choosing to watch the programme or not.

Whilst there are a number of us on the forum who have expressed our disgust there is clearly a silent audiance out there who are watching the show and do not have a problem so while the majority do not have a problem the programme will continue down its current track.

Edited by payal7 - 22 November 2012 at 4:37am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanishaseemasrrazor12redeye2012JulieDVinnie79ForeverSHINeekomal07ronshaan

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

davrani ... 1st time I agree with u

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

TongueKahin toh aap mujhse agree hue Big smile

Edited by devraniharish - 22 November 2012 at 4:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged

I don't think actors like Varun Badola would allow the directors to bully them into working for an immoral show. After all, they are men aren't they?

If so many actors have left, if the actor playing TJS seems a lot older & he left then nothing prevents the others having the courage to find other suitable work elsewhere.

Actors do realize what their up against.  I think actors are themselves, promoting to droop this low. As Varun Badola said in his posts this is his work he has decided to do unconditionally.

Therefore, I believe that actors do know their rights to make those decisions, legally & contractibly, but are refusing to take the right course in their choices & decisions. In the end it is their life choices in what actions they take.

I know famous artists who have left their careers and moved on to other things. I know older married artists who have changed their contractors and are working for themselves. People start from nowhere are reaching up high because they have the confidence & courage to change. Therefore, I do believe that actors have a choice to take the right course, and especially if they have faith (Iman). However, I don't think there is much faith or iman left if they don't know what it is to begin with. Mankind have been given a free will and if they keep choosing to do wrong and keep showing immorality, encouraging promiscuity and the worst of character then then they are collaborating to the damage they cause to our youth & communities. 

There are plenty of research & studies related to the negative impact of TV, not to forget the those  deep in trauma re-living their experiences again. 

Loveable & faithful people don't turn into violent or hate-filled, obsessive, bad men. However, watching too much negativity on TV may have this influence on those who are anxious, depressed or on the verge of walking on that slippery road:

'We've known for a very long time that the emotional content of films and television programs can affect your psychological health. It can do this by directly affecting your mood, and your mood can then affect many aspects of your thinking and behaviour. If the TV program generates negative mood experiences (e.g. anxiety, sadness, anger, disgust), then these experiences will affect how you interpret events in your own life, what types of memories you recall, and how much you will worry about events...'

Hamara demak ko khali karne ka kya fiydah hai? Isse bethar hai ke ham apne zindigi jiyain aur is drama ko ekdam bhul jaen.

What is the benefit in emptying our minds? It's better that we live our lives and forget this serial, completely.

More campaigning may need doing though, I don't think the silent majority will be watching for long either because, the show producers & writers have lost so much credibility and are a damage to themselves.

When man becomes shameless, his wrong actions are unchecked so much that he can no longer set a limit to his shamelessness. 

In the end it is their loss as this will spiral to a downward trend, until there is nothing left to salvage, leading to the show's own marked failure.

No matter how powerful these TV production companies are, their power is limited, compared to those who are sincere & truthful and have faith in the power of God Almighty, believing in His Judgement on the last Day.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722HillyloveLaila2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.