Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

You have already been warned in the past about making such comments. You CANNOT bash an actor because of the way they look. Despite previous warnings you continue w/ such behavior thus your WL has been raised. Keep in mind that once WL reached 100% you will be banned from the forum/IF.

Uttaran DT 

voiletnikki thumbnail
Edited by voiletnikki - 11 years ago
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome pics violet๐Ÿ‘ oh rashmi is looking so gorgeous๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ love her๐Ÿ˜ƒ
voiletnikki thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by voiletnikki - 11 years ago
voiletnikki thumbnail
hope u all like dis stills Edited by voiletnikki - 11 years ago
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: voiletnikki

hope u all like dis stills 

ya dear fabulous pics..tfs..different kind of looks..got frm real page..?.visit rashamis real page to see the latest pic of nandami...posted today
voiletnikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryface

ya dear fabulous pics..tfs..different kind of looks..got frm real page..?.visit rashamis real page to see the latest pic of nandami...posted today

๐Ÿ˜Š
voiletnikki thumbnail
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A7LRKmHCAAAV65M.jpg:large Edited by voiletnikki - 11 years ago
merryface thumbnail

wow..lovely pics..i love this pic...movers n shakers..did u see the interview...it was very touching ..when she said that she lost her father when she was very small n once they didnot have food to eat on diwali...i really love rashami...may god bless her always..n may she get all the small n big  things which she didnt get in her childhood days...
geetika22 thumbnail
Ya i saw it on youtube she also told dat she hd a crsh on hritik roshan. ๐Ÿ˜ณ