Here I am with the next update and it is long. 😃
Thanks a lot for your comments people. I'm really glad. 😳

--------------------
.UPDATE 5.

Friday.
November 23, 2012

11:00 PM

WOAHH! So much fun it was yaa!
Panchi's birthday party was a hell lot of fun.

Ohmygod, Panchi was looking so pretty. Just like a princess. She looked sooo beautiful. I mean, one look at her and you ought to get killed by her beauty.

She had worn a LBD. Simply beautiful.

You must be wondering what did I wear? Umm, I had put on my new favourite. A grey jumpsuit with a funky black belt. I liked myself in it. I think I looked nice. Even Panchi said so. YAYY! :D

Yeah! The party! We talked, we laughed, we sang, we danced. What not!
Everybody was there. Ranveer, Samar, Piddi, Bobby & ughhh.. Juhi too. Well, she isn't that bad. It's only her irritating nature that pisses me off.

GAWD! Piddi and his antics. They're gigundo funny.

& you know the best moment was when Ranveer mimicked Juhi, with all the OMGs.  He does that the best. I mean it both ways i.e. he does this mimicking part the best and among the other things, he does the mimicking part best. Get it? :D

The cake was yummilicious. Chocolate. My favourite. YAYY!

And trust me, Panchi's mom is the best cook in the world. I can bet on that. Pizzas, pastas, and not to forget the chhole-bhaturas.

We had a proper photo-session. It was a crazy sight. Everbody was trying to pose and click others at the same time. HAHA. I'm really dying to see all the pics. They're going to be SOMETHING!

Now comes the gift wala present. Okay sorry, that was lame, I know. I'm a little too inspired by the Ishq Wala Love. LOL. It's a nice song. Reminds me of HIM! *faint*

:D

I wanted to see Panchi's reaction. LIVE. So I made sure she opened the gift in front of me. And for THAT, I had to wait till the end of the party. When everybody left, I, literally, had started jumping. "Panchi, open it na. Fast!"

And she did.
And when she did. She had an expression for which I have no words. And I'm sure she didn't have them either because she just stood there, with the present in her hand. One look at me, and then at the present. On look at me, and then again at the present. I don't remember for how long did we stand like that.
And then I couldn't take it anymore.
"Itna bura laga?"

She kept the gift on her bed (we were in her bedroom), and she hugged me like never before. I was glad. Really glad. And when the hug was broken, I saw something in her eyes. Tears.

"Bura laga? Are you CRAZYYY? I LOVED it. Thankyouuu Kiya. Thankyouuu."

Oh god, that was the best reaction I ever got. Tears! She liked it THAT much!
She told me how lucky she was to have me as her friend. Her best friend. She told me she'd never let me go. I told her the same.

What?

OH! You want to know what did I gift her?
Okayyy. I'll tell you.

I gifted her sketches. By me obviously. Of me and her. When we were in second grade. And then one, when we were in seventh grade. And the last one, the most recent one. Twelfth grade. A picture from Ranveer's birthday, just a month back. I had combined the three sketches into a collage, with our special moments written beneath each sketch.
And yes, I had written something special. Just for her to read. Not even you diary. NAA! Kidding. I'll tell you what I wrote.
Here it goes:

'Panchi. My bird. My koyal. Your beautiful voice is something that I wish I had. You're a darling Panchi. A beautiful heart that you possess is a rarity today. I'm glad I have YOU. And you should be too. After all you have MEE! *wink*
We became friends in first grade. Time flew. And now, we are in twelfth. You have been my pillar, to support me. My pillow, to cry on. My sister. My everything. And I mean each and every thing that I say. I don't want to lose you EVER. You're my bestest buddy, that is, IF there is a word like bestest. :D
A very happy birthday to this beautiful lady. I hope you have a lo-o-o-ong and joyful life ahead. Love youuu.'

Nice no? :P
Oh damn. Didn't see the time. Have to call Panchi. I was the first one to wish her. And I'll be the last one too. *ain't.i.cool*

BYE!
Kiya.

---------------------

Long enough or not? 😉
-Yoshita. 😊

Posted: 11 years ago
Loved the update!!!! Panch-Kiya friendship is portrayed beautifully!! Waiting for Kisha though!!! Please update soon
Loving KiYan friendship ❤️ Waiting for kd to come again!!
Update soon :-)
Loved KiyAn, but wanted KiSha though 😛
Loved it!!
Update it soon :-)
loved it!! you writting style is soo awsome lovedi t love your new ideas in every pages of diary loved it :) and i hope that these days come in drama when kiya and panchi wil be true friends!! :) keep updating!!
Thankyouu sooo much to each and everyone of you! Thankyouu! 🤗
Your comments mean a LOT! 😳

Amaaazing... Continue soon...
Originally posted by sajan_kisha

Amaaazing... Continue soon...

Thankyouuu! 😃