Pashmeen's feeling: Barun's hint for us???

praj.shrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friends,
 As whole Arshian world is upside down with current fiasco ...I am frustrated too...!
    initially I was really unable to understand what was happening out there...who was the culprit and  the victim...Unless and until I remembered Barun's sentence from his interview with THE GREAT GULL MATA...😡
                  In the interview, when  Barun  was telling his plans during his SO CALLED LONG BREEAAAK...He also mentioned that  
"Don't know why but  Pashmeen(his wife ) is feeling that our vacation is not gonna happen"...  (??????)
               ...not only once but twice ...

What did it mean? Was he giving us the hint that he too doesn't want to leave but PH are pressurizing him?Was he also expecting that everything would be sorted out soon and then he would not need to take that SO CALLED LONG BREAAAK?

Now I am really convinced that Barun himself doesn't  want to leave the show...and PH  are pressurizing   him to do so...😔

*Edited*
      some of the IF members have misunderstood purpose of this post. I just want to clear the main purpose of this post.
           I just wanted to convey the hidden meaning behind his sentence....She feels there won't be any vacation happening...that means he is not gonaa take any break...that means he will be continuing the show...I am just saying ,he hinted us that He too wants to continue the show ...that's it

P.S. - I am not interested in going into Barun's personal life by any means. I really love  Barun and even Pashmeen as she has supported his career  and beacuse of that we could see such a great actor in television industry. 
Edited by praj.shrish - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is 1 thing that came to my mind when i saw the interview. Tell me which wife doesnt want to go for a 10 trip or a break with her husband ?what does it indicate? guys wake up?
ngeljo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
😊
Edited by ngeljo - 11 years ago
praj.shrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: dakshaavi

This is 1 thing that came to my mind when i saw the interview. Tell me which wife doesnt want to go for a 10 trip or a break with her husband ?what does it indicate? guys wake up?

It made me confused too... why Barun told it to all the fans?😲
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
STOP DRAGGING PERSONAL ISSUES GUYS PLZ 
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: praj.shrish

It made me confused too...why would she think  like that...and even she feels so, why Barun told it to all fans?😲

on a positive note,he expected this uproar..
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahamluvsbs

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
guys please...am protesting too but stop being personal
Marym thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahamluvsbs

Thankyou yar.
Really don't go to personals .
praj.shrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: ngeljo

i think pashmeen dont like barun acting in this show so pashmeen may have prussurized him to quit the show so he didnt want to quit the show😕

I think, you have misinterpreted the sentence...She feels there wont be any vacation happening...that means he is not gonaa take any break...that means he will be continuing the show...