Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Pashmeen's feeling: Barun's hint for us???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

praj.shrish

praj.shrish

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Hello friends,
 As whole Arshian world is upside down with current fiasco ...I am frustrated too...!
    initially I was really unable to understand what was happening out there...who was the culprit and  the victim...Unless and until I remembered Barun's sentence from his interview with THE GREAT GULL MATA...Angry
                  In the interview, when  Barun  was telling his plans during his SO CALLED LONG BREEAAAK...He also mentioned that  
"Don't know why but  Pashmeen(his wife ) is feeling that our vacation is not gonna happen"...  (??????)
               ...not only once but twice ...

What did it mean? Was he giving us the hint that he too doesn't want to leave but PH are pressurizing him?Was he also expecting that everything would be sorted out soon and then he would not need to take that SO CALLED LONG BREAAAK?

Now I am really convinced that Barun himself doesn't  want to leave the show...and PH  are pressurizing   him to do so...Unhappy

*Edited*
      some of the IF members have misunderstood purpose of this post. I just want to clear the main purpose of this post.
           I just wanted to convey the hidden meaning behind his sentence....She feels there won't be any vacation happening...that means he is not gonaa take any break...that means he will be continuing the show...I am just saying ,he hinted us that He too wants to continue the show ...that's it

P.S. - I am not interested in going into Barun's personal life by any means. I really love  Barun and even Pashmeen as she has supported his career  and beacuse of that we could see such a great actor in television industry. 

Edited by praj.shrish - 22 November 2012 at 3:32am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

naniREESHYALSwamuS.HafeezLIONHEARTcrazy5babli0204Archu61tutu982pallavisarkarngeljoAKozLiya88laxmisaradasadianabilPyaaraarnavsg08Raadhiyaaa786PinkiNightingale...vkp1989sspoorthyGugumintiParud_ForeverspuARHI-SweetJasmine-.shinchan.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pashmeen's feeling: Barun's hint for us???" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dakshaavi

IF-Dazzler

dakshaavi

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
This is 1 thing that came to my mind when i saw the interview. Tell me which wife doesnt want to go for a 10 trip or a break with her husband ?what does it indicate? guys wake up?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy5Raadhiyaaa

ngeljo

ngeljo

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by ngeljo - 22 November 2012 at 2:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

praj.shrish

praj.shrish

praj.shrish

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dakshaavi

This is 1 thing that came to my mind when i saw the interview. Tell me which wife doesnt want to go for a 10 trip or a break with her husband ?what does it indicate? guys wake up?
 It made me confused too... why Barun told it to all the fans?Shocked

Edited by praj.shrish - 22 November 2012 at 2:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyWaddysj_arhingeljoGuguminti-SweetJasmine-

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
STOP DRAGGING PERSONAL ISSUES GUYS PLZ 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyWaddyMarymchinthi33_G1234_momb24Pyaaraarnaveyesonmefly_dognerina-Samskruthi-Barundeewani19Crazy_soultamy267-ElmoFuj-

in_luv_wit_life

IF-Dazzler

in_luv_wit_life

Originally posted by praj.shrish

Originally posted by dakshaavi

It made me confused too...why would she think  like that...and even she feels so, why Barun told it to all fans?Shocked

on a positive note,he expected this uproar..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laadgrnr_jalebipraj.shrishGuguminti-SweetJasmine-

in_luv_wit_life

IF-Dazzler

in_luv_wit_life

Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

STOP DRAGGING PERSONAL ISSUES GUYS PLZ 

Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhiyaaa-SweetJasmine-

march2011