Page   of 2

Roze12

IF-Sizzlerz

Roze12

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
udayveer Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2day is Udhayveer's birthday.. (Page 2)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Smilewe all would like 2 c him as UV again Mandy!!! who knows?? maybe sooner than we think!! Wink

KavitaKumari

manveer_3

manveer_3

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Udayveer  will always be my favorite...only coz of ashish...he did it so prerfectly...on UV's bday,,I wish ashish a gr8 future ahead...hope he gets more roles like uday !!
Udayveeer is the best...
Happy Bday Udayveer...

Kaaash voh pal fir vaapis aa jaaye...hum fir se udayveer ko dekh paaye !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaKumarisherni_ashish

ashishrockzz

ashishrockzz

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Uday is unforgettable and  the best character  in the history of Indian Television and Ashu played it wth such a perfection tht we all are still in love wth Uday Smile  Each and every character played by Ashu is  unique and perfect, as he is the best actor in the whole world Smile  but Uday is something beyond perfection no one will forget Uday for his attitude, style, smirk and ofcourse becoz of flawless acting by our hearthrob AshuSmile

Happy Bday to our prince Charming UV ...Uday will always be there in our hearts...Thnks to AshuSmile

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
True Manveer n Tarannum.. Ashish is unique!! no1 can ever compare 2 him.. he made UV so perfect n killer that we will nvr ever 4gt UV!! he'll stay 4ever in our hearts n memories!! best character till date!!! UV made me 4gt Raj from DDLJ which was my fav till I saw UV.. all tks 2 our daaashing Prince Ashu!! Ashu is the Best!! Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.