Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

You have earned our respect Shrenu <3 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

ghoom fir ke Gaurav par hi agayi na LOL

ROFL ROFL haha can't help it hinaben... How can I make a post and not mention Gaurav Embarrassed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Praves

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You have earned our respect Shrenu <3 (Page 2)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
I have liked Shrenu since her initial interviews with Gaurav...she is really sweet & like the way she respects Gaurav Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravessathuraj-Subbiha-

summikhan

Goldie

summikhan

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
I agree... watching Shrenu in the IF segment was a pleasant surprise. She does have a very down-to-earth personality and I like that very much. And her respect for Gaurav is also commendable.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praves-Subbiha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aysha-

I have liked Shrenu since her initial interviews with Gaurav...she is really sweet & like the way she respects Gaurav Big smile

yeh Aysha she's really nice no wonder both Gaurav and her enjoy each other's company plus both are genuinely nice people..and yeh her respect and admiration for Gaurav just makes me like her more

Praves

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by summikhan

I agree... watching Shrenu in the IF segment was a pleasant surprise. She does have a very down-to-earth personality and I like that very much. And her respect for Gaurav is also commendable.

she is very down to earth plus she's a good sport as well; has a good sense of humor because she finds Gaurav funny and is always cracking up at his jokesLOL...am i praising Gaurav here or shrenuLOL well i do love GK to the core but really respect and admire shrenu...ofcourse goes without saying that i have immense respect and admiration for GauravHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PaarineetaPraves

summikhan

Goldie

summikhan

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Originally posted by summikhan

she is very down to earth plus she's a good sport as well; has a good sense of humor because she finds Gaurav funny and is always cracking up at his jokesLOL...am i praising Gaurav here or shrenuLOL well i do love GK to the core but really respect and admire shrenu...ofcourse goes without saying that i have immense respect and admiration for GauravHeart

Praising GK is inevitable LOL
But I love Shrenu's laugh! Kul ke hasti hai.. I like that! I have really started liking her more after this interview. But of course Gaurav is hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing at his jokes either!

Praves

Praves

Praves

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Thank you dear Shrenu for tolerating our Gaurav!!!Hug

You are so cute... love your laugh & beautiful smile!!Smile

GauravsDbest

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.