Members Lounge

Appreciation Thread for Karmachameleon (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 19

Ruki.F

IF-Dazzler

Ruki.F

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
the way she write ,her style of writing .when ever i was reading it i could feel all the emotions pain fun cry happy .. thats the magic of her writing ...LOVE U KC ... ur the BEST of BEST ever Hug 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya123karmachameleonKuruprocking meenusam88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Appreciation Thread for Karmachameleon (Page 4)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidya.sanjay

Goldie

vidya.sanjay

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Well deserved post!!
KC is a wonderful writer.She makes the characters come alive through her words.I love her style of writing,simple, yet so beautifulSmile

kushigowda

IF-Dazzler

kushigowda

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
an awesome writter Clap Smile Hug love her Party

PrncssOfHeart

Goldie

PrncssOfHeart

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Aftr reading so much of appreciation for u i dun have any words to explain it...
First i would LIKE to commit dat i started reading ur FF's by mistake...actually i was goin through forum FF topic when i came across Fate-Mate...nd i jz stopped dere coz d title attractd me...i thought dat here it iz dat i was luking for long tym...a story abt luvers but dun knw abt deir feelings...i started to stick to it...i nvr commented in d starting but gradually as time passed i can't stop myself frm writing comments for ur work...its jz b'coz of u dat i started reading long stories...coz at 1st i can't sit nd read sumthing dis long...but as i startd takin interst it increasd nw dat nw i can read novels widout taking breaks...u picturize evrything so perfectly dat i dun hav to think much for dat...u evrytym gv maha maha update by taking ur precious tym just for us...love u so much for dat...
THANK U...THANK U...THANK U...THANK U...THANK U...THANK U...THANK U SO MUCH FOR UR WORK DAT U HAVE GIVEN US TO READ...HATS OFF TO U...
Nd i want to thank ananya123 for making dis thread spclly for Karma di only...
Nd thanx to rockingmeenu(Meenu) for sending me pm nd let me knw abt dis thread...
Enough of bak-bak,,bak-bak...u should read odrs post also Karma di...hehehehe...:)

rupa1902

rupa1902

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Her updates always leave me at a loss for words, they are so amazingly beautiful. She creates all kinds of emotions in a single update, she makes us smile, wonder, cry and at the end leaves us with a beautiful feeling which makes us ask for more. I always smile at the end of her updates, and even after the longest updates always want to read more and more.

seeta_naips

IF-Sizzlerz

seeta_naips

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
karmachameleon is a brilliant writer

I love Fate-Mate especially

The interaction between Arnav and Khushi is amazing

All the emotions are portrayed in such a way that you get lost in the story

I really love the long chapters, they are joy to read, sometimes I wish they were even longer

vasuki

Groupbie

vasuki

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Wonderful post!!!  KC is absolutely a brilliant writer..she has tht JADOO in her writing... whenever i read an update of fate mate and it all started with 300Rs..i would think "wow this is the best chapter i have ever read"...and this would happen every single time i find an update...

KC brings the emotions beautifully and it goes straight into my heart..i have never feel like i read a story or something...becos i can always feel the characters thru her writing...there has been many days when i just waited for her update..or read her update rather than watching the real LIVE IPK...

Hope u continue ur writing forever!!! and capture many many more hearts like me...

And my thnks to "Appy".. becos it was thru her post i found Fate mate and It all started with 300 rs.

roshaan

IF-Dazzler

roshaan

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
i agree with u she is indeed one of best writer IF i like her both stories read it regularly when she update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top