Well done Karmachameleon.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Thanks a lot for your wonderfull stories.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I really appreciate it.
You are a superb writer.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Very entertaining.
Thanks A LOT.😃
Posted: 11 years ago
this Appreciation Thread is really sweet...😊

and i believe that KC ji u r one of the best writer i have ever known...
ur simple words have the power to catch the mind and heart of the readers...thats what happens with me actually...when i go through ur writing...ur words practically make me forget the world around me and my whole concentration stuck with ur story...

i dont know u personally but through ur writings really shows that u would be a wonderful person...actually u r...😊

u r really blessed with such a beautiful talent...May Allah bless u always...
my best wishes are always with u... 😊
its really wonderful...👏

thanks for ur writing kc...

really KC is a wonderful writer, after reading her updates,i always have a dreamy smile on my face. to make some one smile by writing is a very difficult job. so you are really wonderful. love you and thanks for making us smile
Ananya,
I know I am very late in replying to this wonderful post...

But - better late than never...

Ananya - What do I say about this post? Should I really answer or can I get away with this?

No? I didn't think so...

Alright - First of all, I suck at responding to such wonderful words, the better you write for me, the harder it gets for me to reply.

Hence, my apologies in advance for my fumblings...

First of all - THANK YOU.

I AM HONRED.

I still can't believe somone has made an appreciation thread for me and 125 people have taken their precious time out to write something...not just something, but something SO WONDERFUL!!

Ananya - as I have told you before - you sacare me sometimes with the belief you have in me. It's scary!

This post was a pleasant surprise - except I am still upset that you didn't tell me about it...

Ananya - It is such an honor to have you as an ardent follower of my stories and an wonderful friend. Thank you for making IF such a wonderful place...

I have always loved your graphics (esp. the one you PMed me yesterday - though we can't share it on IF) but I still loved it. My favorite ever graphic was - one cup for you and one cup for me. Absolutely love it. And of course, the internet high-five.

I think you are first person I ever intereacted through PMs so much...

I absolutely love your fight for the first RES - though you take forever to UNres it - but whenever you do UNres, it's totally worth reading...

Without wasting too much of your time, I would like to say - Thank you! From the bottom of my heart...

ANOTHER HUGE THANKS to ALL the readers who commented on the thread and who went all out with quotes and graphics...

To start with Meenu - Thank you buddy for all your respect towards me. I didn't know you will acknowledge me like this one day when I sent you that PM. I am glad you PMed me and I got to know such wonderful person like you. And now you are the IF Khabri.

Fleurs: Thanks for your wonderful words. I appeciate it! I am glad the drug is working well on you.

Cyma: I am sure you already know what all I have to say to you. But still, I think you were my first spammer of Fate-Mate. I will always remember you for that. :) In a good way. You have always considered me as your sister and have never failed to send your love for your doll. Thank you Cyma for so much love for myself and my daughter.

Paaru: My ONLY genuine stalker who is not even in my buddy list. It still amazes me how you do it. Thank you for always stalking my threads without fail. :)

Fleur_de_les: THANK YOU for your wonderful comment. I appreciate it, so much more than I can ever express. I am the star of twinkle twinkle? Awww thanks for the cutest compliment.

Nisha: Thanks buddy. You started eating golgappa after my update? :) Thanks for liking my work so much. I appreciate all your love towards me and my FFs.

Kurup: What do I even say about you? As I said earlier - the better the compliment, the harder it is for me to response. I am speechless Kurup. I don't know what to say. Thank you? Is that the right term? I don't know. I just hope Pari is bringing great joy in your and Nisha's life. Have a blessed New Year with the newest member of your family.

JJsof: You read all the comments too? Awww buddy - thanks! I am glad you like my readers and their comments. LOL

Shagun: Gushy fangirl? Aww. I had NO idea. Seriously. Thank you. Really! Awesome would be my picture in the dictionary? What do I say to that? What? I am speechless.

CutieSanaya - Don't you like these kind of mistakes? :) Thannk you!

Vasuki: Thanks for being part of this Jadoo.

Rainbow_Petals: Thank you. I hope you are able to pursue your dreams soon!

Arshi_luv: Thank you! Thank you!

Twilightstar_jp: Thanks! Speechless, yet again.

Bluetaj: I am gald you appreciate the age difference spunk to the both stories. Thank you!

Shivi: Thank you buddy! I am glad you started commenting. I love reading your comments. I hope it doesn't stop since you have become a writer yourself. :)

Maverickmartin: Thank you buddy! Thanks for reading every single word of my FFs.

Darkrose3: Thanks for liking my work so much. And undestanding the symbolism. :)

Hope: Thank you for liking my work so much. I appreciate it!

Humsafar: The best thing happened to your life? Thank you. I am flattered.

Dhulanya: Thanks for liking this FF SO much. I appreciate all your love towards and me my daughter. Thank you for always remembering to send hearts for my little one. :)

Pokemonian: Thanks for starting this new interest. I am gald you like my work so much.

ak_maggi: Thanks! For all the compliment! Thank you!

Dazzling_glory: Thanks for all your love towards my work. Thank you!

Arshiobsessed: THANK YOU!

Togetherforever: Thanks for the three different comments. Thanks for poem. Thanks for the wonderful words.

Luckyarnav: How would it feel to have my FFs as a published work? Thanks! I am flattered.

MamiaRahman: Thank you!

Another round of thank you to all the readers who I missed here. Also, please ignore any grammar mistakes (it's very late here and I did not want to procrastinate anymore).

Thank you all. From the bottom of my heart! I apprecaite all your towards my stories and myself.

P.S. Ananya

Tere Jaisa Yaar Kahan...
Kahan Aisa Yaarana...

-KC

Originally posted by karmachameleon

Ananya,

Ananya - What do I say about this post? Should I really answer or can I get away with this?

No? I didn't think so...

Alright - First of all, I suck at responding to such wonderful words, the better you write for me, the harder it gets for me to reply.

I AM HONRED.

I still can't believe somone has made an appreciation thread for me and 125 people have taken their precious time out to write something...not just something, but something SO WONDERFUL!!

Ananya - as I have told you before - you sacare me sometimes with the belief you have in me. It's scary!

This post was a pleasant surprise - except I am still upset that you didn't tell me about it...

Ananya - It is such an honor to have you as an ardent follower of my stories and an wonderful friend. Thank you for making IF such a wonderful place...

I have always loved your graphics (esp. the one you PMed me yesterday - though we can't share it on IF) but I still loved it. My favorite ever graphic was - one cup for you and one cup for me. Absolutely love it. And of course, the internet high-five.

I think you are first person I ever intereacted through PMs so much...

I absolutely love your fight for the first RES - though you take forever to UNres it - but whenever you do UNres, it's totally worth reading...

Without wasting too much of your time, I would like to say - Thank you! From the bottom of my heart...

ANOTHER HUGE THANKS to ALL the readers who commented on the thread and who went all out with quotes and graphics...

To start with Meenu - Thank you buddy for all your respect towards me. I didn't know you will acknowledge me like this one day when I sent you that PM. I am glad you PMed me and I got to know such wonderful person like you. And now you are the IF Khabri.

Fleurs: Thanks for your wonderful words. I appeciate it! I am glad the drug is working well on you.

Cyma: I am sure you already know what all I have to say to you. But still, I think you were my first spammer of Fate-Mate. I will always remember you for that. :) In a good way. You have always considered me as your sister and have never failed to send your love for your doll. Thank you Cyma for so much love for myself and my daughter.

Paaru: My ONLY genuine stalker who is not even in my buddy list. It still amazes me how you do it. Thank you for always stalking my threads without fail. :)

Fleur_de_les: THANK YOU for your wonderful comment. I appreciate it, so much more than I can ever express. I am the star of twinkle twinkle? Awww thanks for the cutest compliment.

Nisha: Thanks buddy. You started eating golgappa after my update? :) Thanks for liking my work so much. I appreciate all your love towards me and my FFs.

Kurup: What do I even say about you? As I said earlier - the better the compliment, the harder it is for me to response. I am speechless Kurup. I don't know what to say. Thank you? Is that the right term? I don't know. I just hope Pari is bringing great joy in your and Nisha's life. Have a blessed New Year with the newest member of your family.

JJsof: You read all the comments too? Awww buddy - thanks! I am glad you like my readers and their comments. LOL

Shagun: Gushy fangirl? Aww. I had NO idea. Seriously. Thank you. Really! Awesome would be my picture in the dictionary? What do I say to that? What? I am speechless.

CutieSanaya - Don't you like these kind of mistakes? :) Thannk you!

Vasuki: Thanks for being part of this Jadoo.

Rainbow_Petals: Thank you. I hope you are able to pursue your dreams soon!

Twilightstar_jp: Thanks! Speechless, yet again.

Bluetaj: I am gald you appreciate the age difference spunk to the both stories. Thank you!

Shivi: Thank you buddy! I am glad you started commenting. I love reading your comments. I hope it doesn't stop since you have become a writer yourself. :)

Maverickmartin: Thank you buddy! Thanks for reading every single word of my FFs.

Darkrose3: Thanks for liking my work so much. And undestanding the symbolism. :)

Hope: Thank you for liking my work so much. I appreciate it!

Humsafar: The best thing happened to your life? Thank you. I am flattered.

Dhulanya: Thanks for liking this FF SO much. I appreciate all your love towards and me my daughter. Thank you for always remembering to send hearts for my little one. :)

Pokemonian: Thanks for starting this new interest. I am gald you like my work so much.

ak_maggi: Thanks! For all the compliment! Thank you!

Dazzling_glory: Thanks for all your love towards my work. Thank you!

Arshiobsessed: THANK YOU!

Togetherforever: Thanks for the three different comments. Thanks for poem. Thanks for the wonderful words.

Luckyarnav: How would it feel to have my FFs as a published work? Thanks! I am flattered.

MamiaRahman: Thank you!

Another round of thank you to all the readers who I missed here. Also, please ignore any grammar mistakes (it's very late here and I did not want to procrastinate anymore).

Thank you all. From the bottom of my heart! I apprecaite all your towards my stories and myself.

P.S. Ananya

Tere Jaisa Yaar Kahan...
Kahan Aisa Yaarana...

-KC

thanks di for bestowing us with such honour and glad that you liked our comments and love

From

Fleur_de_Lis 

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom...- Marcel Proust

THANK YOU for being there for me...😃 

I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.
- Anonymous

Ananya,

No? I didn't think so...

I AM HONRED.

-KC

U deserve this all KC di 
 😳
 I am really delighted and grateful to have a friend like you!!!

Thanks a ton, it was nice to know that u liked it 🤗

U kept me elated through ur wonderful writing & all I could do in return was to write a small appreciation note for u

U are such an incredible writer who inspired me to read 😊

Edited by fleurs - 11 years ago