Members Lounge

Appreciation Thread for Karmachameleon - Page 2

praj.shrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I am really in love with her writing...
What a magic she has created with Fate-Mate!!!👏👏
        When i was reading the first chapter...I just could not control myself  from reading next one...and it went on...till i completed all the chapters updated till that date...and they were 28...I spent my whole day reading it and craved for more...
              She really has magic pen with which she doesn't only writes but paints the scenes in front of our eyes...we can actually see gloomy and Tsunami talking , enjoying , dancing while reading Fate-Mate.
        Her every sentence tells us the story...
 And my favorite part was the Radha-Krishna theme...What an imagination..!...I really could not stop imagining about that theme and Khushi and Arnav walking on ramp with those outfits...perfect theme for perfect couple...I so so loved it...
         Thank you Karmachameleon for giving us such a magical experience and all the best for your writing...👍🏼

Plz plz update soon...  
Edited by praj.shrish - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornToShipArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
so true
i came to her FF fate mate and read all the 28 updates(at that time there were 28)in one go n loved it.its amazing and very interesting.her writing is detailed and full of emotions.her writing makes me feel the emotions of the characters.
Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
res

unres...after a long long time...

I came to india forums for Appy di and Madhu di later...
Appy di referred me to read her most favourite writer in IF and indeed from that time...
karmachameleon became one of my favourite too...
really if I had not read her works I would surely had missed a work that is
...a masterpiece...
...a dazzling gem in IF...

you are like one of the brightest stars in the sky which shone to let the kid first recite the poem and dedicating twinkle twinkle little star
...the awe the wonder I too felt the same when I went through the story and I just can't stop liking or better loving it...
it was a sheer delight for me to go through your wonderful works...

Thank you karmachameleon for giving me an opportunity to be a reader of your works...
I am really very happy to get the chance of tasting one of the most beautiful works I had ever come across among the
modern love stories

Thank you...

with lots of love and hugs and kisses

Fleur_de_Lis

and post script may be the last but not the least thanks a lot to Ananya for making this appreciation thread
Edited by Fleur_de_Lis - 11 years ago
Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail
res for pics

unres...again after a long time

Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail
reserved once again !!!!!

finally unres...and also please check page 16 for more

strawberry143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
r
########################

I just love the way u write'''..usually I read many  novels, books and stories but I just read them I don't feel them, but I can say I feel ur story.

U just don't write story KC, u write how person feels when they hurt others, when they love others, what the separation mean, love mean and much more''''''' I wish I was good in writing as u are  then I could make praise_KC Part-A to Part-Z tak sayad isse v jyada.

On this forum I came here by accident, randomly I found your ff and  i was amazed to read Fate-Mate and it started with 300 rupees then I search all ur FF and believe me it's very tough to search any one post specially  when u r new in this forum (I feel this IF is not at all user friendly for newbie) and I go through this FF too Falling out of love though this is half completed, I never ask to complete bcoz I think u already know ki I m silent reader.  So from the 1st day I am ur follower.

You drive people crazy by your writing, u know after your golgappa part update I ended up to eat golgappa daily in that week. Only you can do it to me.

You have everything that can take you to the Top! Keep going...

U r star KC really u are''''''..

P.S-Please don't mad at ananya , its her silent love KC that she did not let u know anything '''''. can understand as a reader

P.P.S- @meenu Thanks for technical support, without ur help I could not post pic 😊😊

Edited by nishautsav - 11 years ago
strawberry143 thumbnail
this post is for  u ananya

will edit later
##########################

M just too sad don't know what to think and what to write?????  R u leaving??????Really????

Tusi ja rahe ho? Tusi na jao 😒 😒''''.

Is this ur farewell post ananya???? I don't know whether I should be happy that u created this wonderful thread or I  should be sad coz I will not get ur wonderful comment.

I was so addicted  to read ur 1st  comment on KC thread, u always keep to manage get 1st res ananya, I just wann to know how??? but u deserve it u totally deserve it. This shows u r very dedicated girl ''''''.  Your graphics tells how creative and good you are in any work''''..

I am totally agree with u this place is so addictive and you should not ruin ur career. So, I wish you all the best for your future, hope you will get your goal jaldi se, so we can meet again on the forum

Come back soon...

A very big thank you for PM me''

@ meenu once again thank u for helping me 😊😊'''''.

Edited by nishautsav - 11 years ago
Kurup thumbnail

Appreciating KC..

What words can be used to appreciate her..I am in a dilemma coz I personally feel that all the words of appreciation or praising KC or her writings will fall short.  No words from any dictionary can be helpful in appreciating her.  I at this very moment wish I was either Javed Akthar or Gulzaar or some great poet like Shakespeare or Blake to appreciate this wonderful person on earth...KC is one such creation by the almighty whom I think has been created very carefully with utmost interest.  For me, her writings reflect what kind of a person she is..

I personally love KC and her writings a lot and I feel I am no way nearby to appreciate her or her work.  Her work makes me feel immediately better, feel like looking at life in a totally different angle.  She has inspired me to take life in a new way.

One thing that I would surely like to say about her is that.."I OWE MY LIFE TO HER."

Whatever happiness I am blessed with today, whatever happiness my family is drenched and drowned in today is all because of KC.  She is whole and sole responsibility for all the happiness in the life of my family.

Meri doobti hui kashthi ko KC ne doobte hue bachaya aur usse sahi disha dikhayaa.  I will ever ever be indebted to u for this.  And this line I am saying not in a spur of a moment or a hastely said word, but it is completely striaght from my heart...I take the privilege of this column to let u know what U mean to me...

I think happiness comes not from getting something we lack, but from the recognition and appreciation of what we do have.  This was one thing that KC thought me.  I now agree with this thing and this was one thing that KC had mentioned in a different way in one of her updates.  KC, I truly and honestly don't know what I'd have done without you and where I would have landed.

To truly appreciate life, we seek companionship, and I could not do justice to that companionship until KC came as a ray of light to show me the path.  Thank you so very much KC for being with me in the toughest phase of my life.  I truly appreciate you for this.

Your love and support will always be remembered, fondly in good times, and as an encouragement in bad times.  Someday I hope to give to you atleast a minutest fraction of all that you have ve given me.

No words can express, no act of gratitude can relay, no gift can represent what you have meant to me.  Please accept this note as an indication of my heartfelt appreciation for everything you did to me and for everything that you are to me.

If I try to tell you how much I appreciate you, I'd be talking the rest of my life only appreciating U.  I hope that, in some small way, you realize how much you've meant to me, and how truly I desire to give back to you.  And right now at this very moment I think this appreciation thread started by Ananya is the next biggest thing to happen to me after U, coz I can atleast show you a trailer of what you truly mean to me.  Thank U Ananya for bringing this idea to apprciate the most wonderful person in this world and Thank U Meenu for the PM, else I would not have known about this..

I again say it KC, that words are very less to describe U, ur potentiality, ur work, ur effort.  U truly are a very beaufitul writer and reallly deserve the whole lot of accolades and bunches and bunches of appreciation from the whole of universe.

I pray GOD to give u all the happiness and good health to u, ur family, ur frnz, to all ur loved ones..U will always be included in our prayers..
inocence thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So I was introduced to fate mate by my sister. And her recommendations are always good!! So i thought hey, why not give it a read. So at first i just read all the chapters that were there, and kept reading as a silent reader. Tbh I dont like adding too many people to by buddy list, and so I was just happy reading as a silent reader. But then i just fell in love with the story that I didnt want to miss any update!! so I had to buddy karmachameleon. 

What can i say about this ff...its just tooo good!! Its something thats really nice to read after a long day, and it helps take your mind of other matters. Moreover it is not something you have seen in any serial or any ff, and so it is unique!!

Keep up the good work!
Raadhiyaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
she is extraordinary...in her writings specially the way of explaining the pov's was awesome i love her ff's...FATEMATE is one of my best ever ff...

love ur writings and keep going