Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

ananya123

Goldie

ananya123

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

A thread dedicated to someone who creates MAGIC through her writing. Every. Single. Time.

A beautiful person, a true friend, a brilliant author - the one and only:

KARMACHAMELEON

Girgit, YOU make India-Forums a colorful place!

You've already read, Girgit, whatever I'm about to write here ' either in my unresses or through some other medium!

But I couldn't help but create this thread! If there's anyone on this forum who deserves appreciation... it's YOU!

I don't watch the show anymore... the ONLY reason I am still on this forum is YOU and YOUR POSTS/STORIES!

Words CANNOT do justice to your writing, Karma.

Your writing is POWERFUL Karma Cham! All your stories have a great deal of charm and intensity, beneath which lies a powerful force that takes the reader into another world altogether! Every update sucks me in from the beginning and holds on to me until the end... You're so descriptive and that allows the readers to vicariously live the events you write about. Your writing makes me happy, sad, laugh out loud, and while waiting on the next chapter, it makes me hold my breath in suspense.

You're such a talented writer. I'm amazed at your brilliance. I'm sure one cannot LEARN to write like this. You are gifted, without a doubt.

There is this one thing about your work, the importance of which, I CANNOT EMPHASIZE ENOUGH: You are an author with an unparalleled understanding of complex human emotions and an unbelievably amazing ability to convey them to your readers.According to me, this is one of your most important strengths as an author.

Your writing style is so natural, without even a hint of contrivance. You are BORN TO SHINE. I hope someone makes you realize your true potential soon if you haven't realized it already.

Your writing conveys a lot about the person you are. The characters, the emotions, the dialogues, the descriptions' the more you write, the more I learn about the person you are.

You're so thoughtful Karma! You're the only person on the forum who went out of their way to create a post for your READERS - appreciating them! There can never be another you, girgit.

Rarely does one come across stories, like It All Started With 300 Rupees & Fate-Mate, which are written with such simplicity and directness, yet, beautifully conveying the deep and profound emotions of the characters.

You're a dazzling storyteller with a distinctive voice and your work is nothing less than sensational. You're writing is incomparable. You are such a gifted writer. You know it. But what amazes me is that despite knowing it, you are so ferociously humble. One of your million qualities that make you amazing!

Everything happens for a reason:

I've been a member of this forum for quite sometime now. I used to browse through the Fan Fictions forum looking for stories about Arnav & Khushi to read. I'd come across the It All Started with 300 Rupees thread several times but never opened it...

Exactly one and a half month after I'd noticed the thread for the first time, I opened it and I had absolutely NO idea that what I was about to read would eventually become my favorite piece of writing!

I don't know how & where it all started but through this story I got the opportunity to interact with a gem of a person like you Karma - be it the comments on the thread or our PM conversations... It was all so WONDERFUL! Getting the first 'RES' to the fights about not being able to get it - I will never forget you karmachameleon!

You're a magnet and all your readers are iron fillings... You don't even need to do anything; the positive aura around you attracts everyone towards you!

It's been a wonderful journey, Karma! 3 months of absolute fun & laughter! You're so much fun to interact with (not like you didn't know already!)

Going down the memory lane...

FM

tumblr kv170ff Ag Y1qzmauvo1 400 thumb

I've learnt so much from you! I really admire you for your young at heart personality, cheerfulness; ability to let go... the list could go on and on... You are an INSPIRATION to me! I am motivated to improve myself as a person after having interacted with you! Although I will never be sure of the reason, but I think you came into my life to improve me as a person!

There couldn't have been a better day than today to create this thread! Whenever I'll count my blessings, I'll count having interacted with you TWICE! Happy Thanksgiving Girgit! I am grateful for YOU!

The only reason I'm sad about leaving India-Forums is because I'm gonna miss my girgit - someone who made my virtual life very colorful. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard?

I know I have thanked you before, but I still want to do it again: Thank you Girgit, for your unfailing efforts to bring us the best of what we've ever read!

I want you to get published gurl. I want your work to be recognized for its excellence.

Your writing is something that people will talk about for a long time to come.

Karma, you are UNLIKE ANY OTHER. Incomparable. Unforgettable. Irreplaceable.

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

Your wings already exist. All you need to do is fly. <3

I hope that if you ever remember Ananya123, you only remember the good times :')

I know you don't like hugs but I'm still gonna give you one!

Adios Karmachameleon.

I LOVE YOU. A LOT.

Edited by ananya123 - 27 December 2012 at 9:47pm

The following 145 member(s) liked the above post:

brajenmishimtouch33jaasz_25suganya91sunshineswirlprincessep13irama1sanjuarshipyaarhaichloe-ipkkndak07lilakumariacvasukiBentleysuchikashyapmannat91sib_12humsafarnia252blue_sapphirezoyadarkrosesskaug25paaskhannacrazyweirdshalinikanaguzarie_emanzo_OragnainaHabfabhuviiswetha30jtammareddyfazkaMithilaTorrakshu.ray27MidnightReaderDhruvi2608luckyarnavxyzsmpraj.shrishTamaruneevankrishRealityTruthcookie-loverArshi_luvMeeshaalipran28671horizon123arshisireeSweta...Barkahswat.gsoaringskiesrskumarblablabla_mo7PrncssOfHeartpantrossy358674teri_susanNi_singhswtsam_G1234_varsh8mrin0709chinnuvyaskhareshelleym-g19pia-loves-sarundproverwildandsweetsessy45678sammymasrainyday3000-Keerthi-anarshihakunamatata-Siaa-vqwertytanurockssreemeerarumu..SSNAIR..karmachameleontogetherforeverIPKKNDkaur92Shona.Angelmetoyouhappybrarridhz21berdineAmanda.LimApoorvaranistrawberry143roshaancymateliRainbow_petalsmaverickmartinAasmaaliTwilightStar_JP-Medha-shagun05fleursKurupgangsuvaishuupenny25--Sarunholic--Fleur_de_LisKhushi_SarunaaytHawa1997yoga123shivi.10rockssana11diyadivyadeepa.eSkirandeeswarnakvarshadazzling_gloryrocking meenusam88Alyaa_27meniranjana00jahnvi.luvs.ASRsikhni_deepika45VYGA89zafifrenzyyLyssaPieincandescentsummaiyasayedPoochiePiedrunkiiebabeflowers4utinselAkorshikutsjas0308MamiaRehmandumasstunning.ayesha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Appreciation Thread for Karmachameleon" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rocking meenu

IF-Rockerz

rocking meenu

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

There are very less people whom I feel can inspire a person...people you can say they are your IDEAL...you inspire to be like them...and you're ONE of them...

You are an exceptionally awesome and beautiful human being...'you are a great example for others'

I ASPIRE TO BE LIKE YOU

A friend who is always there to when you need her...a friend who make you happy by her FF's but make you laugh with her talks...

Skimmed milk is not milk it's just plain WATER...are you COMEDYING me...Lolzzz

Thank you KC just because of you, I started commenting on IF (without any fear).

I will never forget these word's in my entire life...

You should never keep things inside your mind/heart - if you EVER feel like saying it out loud. JUST SAY IT. On the Forum or in real. It always helps...-karma chameleon

"I read your entire message from beginning to end and there was nothing wrong with it. Believe me - i m not lying. I'm not forcing you to write something on the thread but i m just letting u know that you write perfectly fine. So if u don't mind - cut and paste this message and then paste it on the thread. Can u do that? I would appreciate it. If not - that's totally fine too."- karma chameleon

I find SACHIN and ROGER FEDERER tooo HUMBLE ...but aap to unse bhi zyada humble ho...

Kabhi kissi baat ka ghamand (proud) nahi...always want to learn something new...

Don't know what to say about your writing...I'm smitten... memorized by your writing...you're a Phenomenal...Prolific...Incomparable...Expressive writer who is a class apart...every time I feel that you have outdone yourself...How can you be able to give a top notch kind of chapter every time...writing almost 5000 word's in every chapter while being so busy in life... 

Fate-Mate and IASW300R are two one of the most awesome stories which are close to my heart...apart from your FF's I like your posts also...made on BARUN (barun need to stop doing this) or on IPKKND(officially banned...too many died) ...even I also like one of the your first story...Falling OUT of Love don't know why didn't you continued that one...I know you'll say no reason but phir bhi...do continue it in future...

Never ever I have imagined that I would be so lucky to have as my friend...the way you encourage people is mind-blowing...see who was I some months back...I feel shy to even post a smiley but know...I can nearly write about 900 words(FM comment) with out being shy or anything...you are the one who teach me that...language doesn't matter feelings matter...

THANK YOU from bottom of my heart...for writing such wonderful piece of work...and accepting me as your friend... I'm grateful to GOD to have you in my life...

Here I also want to thank appy for giving me F-M link...Hug
and
Ananya for making this thread...

Edited by rocking meenu - 22 November 2012 at 4:42am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25pyaarhaichloe-ipkkndArshi_luvgnainaMidnightReaderjtammareddyfazkablue_sapphirenia252hakunamatataananya123m-g19swtsamdproverwildandsweetsoaringskiesPrncssOfHeartSweta...Kuruppenny25Fleur_de_LisfleursvaishuuberdineRainbow_petalsTwilightStar_JPcymatelimaverickmartin..SSNAIR..karmachameleondeepa.ejahnvi.luvs.ASRdeeswarnasana11kvarshameniranjana00zafisam88LyssaPiedrunkiiebabesummaiyasayedjas0308tinselMamiaRehman

Akorshi

IF-Sizzlerz

Akorshi

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
wow! thats a lovely post...
and yes m one fan of ur writing...
kc ji u r a good writer...
really i love ur writing...
the way you always describe emotion its really so lovely...
I hope after IPKKND end or Barun leave...u will not stop writing...
always keep writing give us pleasure...
may Allah bless u...Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

chloe-ipkkndgnainaMidnightReaderPrncssOfHeartananya123-Medha-karmachameleonberdineKurupsam88rocking meenu

Alyaa_27

IF-Rockerz

Alyaa_27

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
great idea!!
indeed karmachameleon is a wonderful writer!
makes u dream,laugh,cry..
just amazing the way you write,the way you explain each and every emotion..
you get us hooked!
your work is one of the best i've ever read!
keep it going and keep spreading happiness..
God bless you!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

chloe-ipkkndgnainaMidnightReaderananya123swtsamPrncssOfHeart-Medha-karmachameleonberdineKuruprocking meenusam88

xyzsm

xyzsm

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
wow...wonderful post...
I am new to this forum and because of IPKKND, I am here...
Karmachameleon is one of the most wonderful writers in this forum and have a unique style of writing...I love her work...I always follow her stories...
all the best...:)

Edited by xyzsm - 22 November 2012 at 1:19am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gnainaMidnightReaderananya123PrncssOfHeartberdine-Medha-karmachameleonKurupsam88rocking meenu

fleurs

IF-Dazzler

fleurs

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged

ananya123 thanks for making this thread Clap   Rocking Meenu I would like to thank u also for taking the effots of posting this link to KC's readers Clap

Hi KC

WORDS ARE INSUFFICIENT TO PRAISE YOUR WONDERFUL CREATIONS Heart Heart Heart

It's an outstanding effort on your part. I bow down to your "ART OF USING WORDS TO PORTRAY HUMAN EMOTIONS" Clap Clap Clap

Through 'FATE MATE' you have given us a fresh, young, refreshing & different concept. In this FF you have shown us 'what true love is'. You have beautifully portrayed how both Arnav & Khushi are longing for this. I love the concept that Khushi is living with the hopes that one day her fate mate will come & wipe away all her miseries and Arnav valuing each and every act of hers & respecting her for what she is, inspite of their differences in money, life style, tastes, culture & up-bringing.

The apt words to describe Khushi's character in this FF are:

"Hope is life and life is hope"

-Anonymous

The apt words to describe Arnav's character in this FF are:

"Love is to human hearts what the sun is to flowers"

-Anonymous

Through "IT STARTED WITH 300 RUPEES" you have shown us the true meaning of forgiveness & repentance.

The apt words to describe Khushi's character in this FF are:

"His heart was as great as the world, but there was no room in it to hold the memory of a wrong"

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

The apt words to describe Arnav's character in this FF are:

"It is the true natute of mankind to learn from mistakes, not from example"

-Fred Hoyle

I always wanted to read books but it never happened in my life so many years. But like a shooting star suddenly falling down on earth, you landed into IF with an amazing story "FATE MATE". Yes your story is my fate mate now, in terms of company, entertainment, happiness, stress reliever, etc. By fate I met a beautiful piece of writing and fell in love with it. This has increased my taste for reading. Update after update my love for your writing has increased tremendously.

While reading your updates I feel like I'm living along with the characters in the story & also start to experience Arnav & Khushi's feelings. I realize that I'm actually seated in my chair at my room only when your update reaches it's end. Your stories take me to a different world filled with beautiful emotions & helps me attain piece of mind.

There are some emotions in life that can never be explained but I find you portraying even such emotions so beautifully through words. I fell in love with the way you put in words & constructed phrases. Though I know it's just a fiction, your writing makes me feel the life in your characters, Arnav & Khushi. The intensity of pain & love that Arnav & Khushi  feel can be felt through your writing.

You have a unique style of writing. No matter how many chapters you give us, we never feel tired of reading them. My quench for more only keeps rising. Truly your FF's are an ENERGY BOOSTER. 

"WORDS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL DRUG USED BY MANKIND" 

-Kipling

As rightly said by Kipling you have used this drug to cast the spell on your readers Hug

Edited by fleurs - 23 November 2012 at 2:02pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25humsafarMidnightReaderArshi_luvgnainaananya123karmachameleonvaishuuFleur_de_LisKuruprocking meenusam88

cymateli

IF-Dazzler

cymateli

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Ananya thankyou for making this post! KC Di deserves this! 

Ananya u have said everything about her but still it seems less in her praise! 

Just like Ananya said tht ur writing tells us about you.. and from what I have come to knw abt you is tht you are one of the most wonderful person I have come across uptil now! There are no words to explain how much I love you Di! I truely take you as my elder sis Hug

U are a fantabulous writer! I just love the way you write! There is soo much depth in your writing..explaining tiny winy bits..arhi's monologues...sarcastic dialogues..the sad moments..the happy moments..the extremely emotional parts..just everything! 

Truly you are God gifted!  

I am totally in love with you and your writing di! IT ALL STARTED WITH RS.300 And FATE MATE simply are Amazing! They are one of the BEST pieces of writing I have ever come across!

Both ur ff's are poles apart.. one which shows the real practical world and the other which just takes us on a ride into a fairy tale.. indeed a very very beautiful one! 

The beauty in the way u have written Arnav winning khushi's back..with both trust and love in IT ALL can not be expressed in words! U knw how I am out of words when it comes to IT ALL.. I have cried, smiled and blushed like crazy with every single chapter! Each and every scene is penned down brilliantly! Each and every conversation of Arhi.. on call, messages and face to face have been just bang-on!

The angel in arhi's life in the form of Aashna.. WONDERFUL! The name itself is just beautiful and its meaning 'beloved'! Heart
Showing Aashna as Khushi's adopted daughter.. sach mein a completely 'nayi soch' as u said! Its u who can think from a completely different angle and make us fall more in love with you and your writing!

Arnav and Khushi always being there with eachother..supporting eachother.. comforting eachother and loving eachother more than ever!

Again I will say I am in love with IT ALL.. Yes all of it!!

Then comes another master piece by you.. our one lovely fairy-tale "FATE-MATE"

Arnav again at its best.. a true friend! Whenever I read fate-mate, everytime u make me realise tht this is what a true friend is! U have perfectly explained the true meaning of a friend! 

The way they met and how in a very short time they have become eachother's life!

The tom and jerry fights, the way our beloved arhi care for eachother..the small gestures by which they make eachother happy..their promises..their gifts.. the way they are always together..their dance..arhi enjoying the rain..Khushi singing.. Khushi crying with Arnav by her side..the early morning meetings..Arnav as his princess's driver...the way Arnav never leaves a chance to fulfill all the wishes of his princess Heart

Unlike most of ur reader's complains about the slow pace of the story.. I am glad u are writing it at this pace.. U have included every small detail in all the chapters.. whenever I read ur updates it seems as if I am watching some thing live.. this is how beautifully you write di!

Then how everytime I say tht I want khushi to choose Arnav without knowing tht indeed he is her fate-mate.. but well then I think of how difficult it must be for Khushi to make tht decision when she has been told tht there is someone by the name ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA for her.. So I am patiently waiting for the story to unfold and see what u have in store for us Big smile

Fate-Mate is a perfect fairy-tale!

Like Ananya said you truly spread magic with ur writing! 

You are probably the only writer on the forum who gives super duper mega updates and still leaves us wanting more and more and more!!

U ARE A PHENOMENAL WRITER!! 

I have learnt soo much from ur writing di.. You really have brought about a positive change in me through ur writing Hug

I have probably always given the longest comments for ur writing only keeping in consideration the extra long updates you give us! Big smile

Ofcourse it will all be incomplete if I forget to give loads of love to my doll.. it would have been impossible if the little one wouldnt have been cooperative enough.. soo loads of love bacha.. 

Ur mumma is AWESOME and so are YOU!

I feel blessed to have come across you di and I would love to always stay in touch with you whether we remain active members on the forum or not! Well this is soo obvious because no one would ever want to lose contact with their sister! 

ANANYA again thankyou soo much for making this thread! 

As I have told you before tht though this post is awesome but I am very very sad tht you are leaving.. yes yes u did say tht you will be back but still I wish you could stay back! Cry I understand that this forum takes up alot of our time and we have been neglecting a lot of important things in our life but still again I will say tht please stay back! 
Even I had thought sometime back to leave the forum but I just couldnt.. not because of the show or anything but only because of two writers.. KC di and Shraddska Smile 
I have really made great friends through the forum and I dont want to lose anyone of them..

I wish Ananya that we become good friends soon.. either through the forum when you come back or by someother medium! 

You will be missed! Please be back soon!! I will be waiting Hug

Heart ARHI Heart

- CYMA

Edited by cymateli - 22 November 2012 at 10:25am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13Arshi_luvMidnightReadergnainahumsafarblue_sapphireananya123swtsamkarmachameleonvaishuuKurupFleur_de_Lissam88rocking meenuBarun_Addict

horizon123

Goldie

horizon123

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Wonderful post. Undoubtedly she is one of the best writers we have on the forum. Love her style of writting, just mesmerizing.Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReaderananya123karmachameleon-Medha-Kurupberdinerocking meenusam88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top