Can Another Man with Sanaya Create this Beauty? - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
there is no choice its either SARUN or nothing...
Originally posted by itzvidspatel

someone grab me a box of tissues please.
Why does this have to happen to us ? KYUN DARD HAI ITNA ):

I have 5 boxes right next to me. You can have 2. 
i remember when i first saw that scene i was ballin my eyes out
this scene still brings tears to my eyes
There will never be another SaRun ever again... These two have the kind of fairytale chemistry... I call it "Once in a lifetime" Something that will never happen ever again...
Originally posted by anita_21492

i remember when i first saw that scene i was ballin my eyes out
this scene still brings tears to my eyes

And always will.
nope, saruns chemistry cannot be replicated.
It was SaRun's magic that drew me to the show and I can't see her with another guy, neither can I see him with another girl in this show. 
1) Barun - We cant do anything in this situation - its completely Barun's call even if we want to stop him we cannot control his life. So how many ever calls we make methods we try we have limitations.

2) Viraf - We should give this another man a chance we gave SaRun a chance why not Viraf then ?? Just like the makers chose SaRun after testing who knows he might land up giving even better chemistry (Dont jump on me for saying that) but if the makers are doing it may be Viraf can make it to that level. Though i do not see 

3) Sanaya - I do not think Sanaya's chemistry is limited to Barun she is an artist / actress she will shine with any one on the professional front, personal front is upto her not us but professionally if Viraf & Sanaya actually click & the audience like it then why not ??

4) Its a show we all have to move on - as an used to be ardent viewer i feel terrible seeing Arhi scene as the last scene & will not get to see more scenes.

Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

1) Barun - We cant do anything in this situation - its completely Barun's call even if we want to stop him we cannot control his life. So how many ever calls we make methods we try we have limitations.

2) Viraf - We should give this another man a chance we gave SaRun a chance why not Viraf then ?? Just like the makers chose SaRun after testing who knows he might land up giving even better chemistry (Dont jump on me for saying that) but if the makers are doing it may be Viraf can make it to that level. Though i do not see 

3) Sanaya - I do not think Sanaya's chemistry is limited to Barun she is an artist / actress she will shine with any one on the professional front, personal front is upto her not us but professionally if Viraf & Sanaya actually click & the audience like it then why not ??

4) Its a show we all have to move on - as an used to be ardent viewer i feel terrible seeing Arhi scene as the last scene & will not get to see more scenes.

Cool.
Very well said! Nobody can replace Barun or Sanaya as Arnav and Khushi!