Page 7 of 18

jprasad

IF-Rockerz

jprasad

Posted: 12 July 2006 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

Originally posted by sania 2

well i thnk its a great act to tell dat boy the truth Big smile actually dat girl donot hav any morals ,she simply slept wid two guys for money n pleasure so definately a good boy donot deserve such an immoral girl.

Its funny if all she wanted was money (like a sex worker) why did she stick around with a man for 4 years ??!!??

And its nice to know that you don't even know this guy but assume he's a great boy and a virgin.

I've done with what i have to say. I can't bear this gloating !!!Dead

She surely cannot be called a gold digger,but its true that she didnt really take her relationship seriously(as if she was so damned serious,and if money was the only impeding factor,she could have spoken with her parents and tried to convince them...orelse she must have give it a thought before consummating)..

and please can we stop glorifying the girl by digressing and  saying that maybe even the guy might not be a virginConfused..I mean,we surely arent talking about a man's double standards hereDead...we're debating as to whether its right or wrong to lie about virginityDead

and the guy IS a virginConfused

Originally posted by sonali_k

The guy in question is a virgin. So he asked her if she was and she told him yes. Also he is good looking and well educated. I believe she is lying because she knows he will not agree to marry her if she tells him of her past. She is on the heavier side and not good looking as such. But her parents are rich and so are his. And this is kind of an arranged marriage where the parents fixed them up. I told her what she would do, if he finds out after marriage about her past bf's. And she says, he will not find out. I think since he is a virgin, he has complete right to expect a virgin spouse. I believe having sexual relations with someone for 4 years if like being married to someone for 4 years. Then its disgusting to lie to someone that you area a virgin

from what I hear,the boy happens to be an innocent chap,who is being cheated....thus I feel sorry for himCry

tsk tsk...poor guy.  He shouldn't have saved his virginity.  It didn't get him anywhere

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lying about virginity (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jprasad

IF-Rockerz

jprasad

Posted: 12 July 2006 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MNMS

Shocked

DON'T tell me sonali u did that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UnhappyUnhappy

OMG do u know wht u have done.... U have spoiled a life... I agree that he wasn;t aware with the whole non-virgin issue... but ...U should have given the girl a chance.. may b she wanted to improve herself after starting her marital life.. OMG i can't believe this!!!! U are a friend .. not a FOE !!! U have taken her LAST chance... but u know wht, i have seen people in real life who tend to b friends but backbite u in the most horrific hour!! Sorry to say this...generally i don't make personal attacks...and may b this is my 1st time..but this isn't justified... u ruined her life.. u ruined everything !! Even her last chance of improvement.. her last hope probably..Unhappy

no Sonali may have saved her.  See things happen for a reason.  Perhaps that guy might be impotent or something then what would this girl do?

jprasad

IF-Rockerz

jprasad

Posted: 12 July 2006 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Its sad that you didn't believe in your friend leaving her past behind and wanting to have a fresh start. You believed some one you don't know (the future husband).

I think she knows her friend better than anyone of us do.....Smile

and i dont think anyone of us would want to be betrayed and cheated....None of us would want our brothers/sisters/daughters/sons to be cheated into believing something which is false....what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gancerTongue

It happened with my mamu too...he was betrothed to a girl ...and later,before the engagement,came to know that the girl was of loose morals(and this again is  very subjective)...and my grandparents broke the engagement because they didnt want a girl like her....now whether they were right or wrong is not the question as Its very subjective ...But if the boy in question happens to hail from a similar background,the parents wouldnt want a non-virgin as their DIL as if people come to know about the girl's behaviour,it would become good fodder for the gossipmongers.....and we must not forget,we still live in a society where such things arent really acceptedSmile(atleast in the conservative indian society)

yeah...why a girl like her...she may have been abused by an uncle, parent or grandfather...that is kind of gross. Confused   She may suffer from confidence issues and that is why she sleeps around.  In that case your mammu shouldn't want to marry her cuz God knows she will nag him cuz she ain't a happy person...sleeping around and all. 

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 12 July 2006 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad

Originally posted by sania 2

well i thnk its a great act to tell dat boy the truth Big smile actually dat girl donot hav any morals ,she simply slept wid two guys for money n pleasure so definately a good boy donot deserve such an immoral girl.

Its funny if all she wanted was money (like a sex worker) why did she stick around with a man for 4 years ??!!??

And its nice to know that you don't even know this guy but assume he's a great boy and a virgin.

I've done with what i have to say. I can't bear this gloating !!!Dead

She surely cannot be called a gold digger,but its true that she didnt really take her relationship seriously(as if she was so damned serious,and if money was the only impeding factor,she could have spoken with her parents and tried to convince them...orelse she must have give it a thought before consummating)..

and please can we stop glorifying the girl by digressing and  saying that maybe even the guy might not be a virginConfused..I mean,we surely arent talking about a man's double standards hereDead...we're debating as to whether its right or wrong to lie about virginityDead

and the guy IS a virginConfused

Originally posted by sonali_k

The guy in question is a virgin. So he asked her if she was and she told him yes. Also he is good looking and well educated. I believe she is lying because she knows he will not agree to marry her if she tells him of her past. She is on the heavier side and not good looking as such. But her parents are rich and so are his. And this is kind of an arranged marriage where the parents fixed them up. I told her what she would do, if he finds out after marriage about her past bf's. And she says, he will not find out. I think since he is a virgin, he has complete right to expect a virgin spouse. I believe having sexual relations with someone for 4 years if like being married to someone for 4 years. Then its disgusting to lie to someone that you area a virgin

from what I hear,the boy happens to be an innocent chap,who is being cheated....thus I feel sorry for himCry

tsk tsk...poor guy.  He shouldn't have saved his virginity.  It didn't get him anywhere

Jo u r a riot.LOLLOL Expect you to turn this serious debate into something so comical yaar. LOL

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 12 July 2006 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Shocked

OMG do u know wht u have done.... U have spoiled a life... I agree that he wasn;t aware with the whole non-virgin issue... but ...U should have given the girl a chance.. may b she wanted to improve herself after starting her marital life.. OMG i can't believe this!!!! U are a friend .. not a FOE !!! U have taken her LAST chance... but u know wht, i have seen people in real life who tend to b friends but backbite u in the most horrific hour!! Sorry to say this...generally i don't make personal attacks...and may b this is my 1st time..but this isn't justified... u ruined her life.. u ruined everything !! Even her last chance of improvement.. her last hope probably..Unhappy

no Sonali may have saved her.  See things happen for a reason.  Perhaps that guy might be impotent or something then what would this girl do?

or worse he could be a cross dresser who will ruin all her Manola Blanac heals !!!!ShockedLOL

Edited by Aparna_BD - 12 July 2006 at 2:39pm

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 12 July 2006 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Shocked

no Sonali may have saved her. See things happen for a reason. Perhaps that guy might be impotent or something then what would this girl do?

or maybe a fart king then what? LOL man...JP as aparna said, you definetly are riot..LOL

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 12 July 2006 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Wht is happening here??? LOLLOLLOL.... GUESS WHT! This serious hotshot debate is turning out to be a laughter campaign!!!!!LOL

jprasad

IF-Rockerz

jprasad

Posted: 12 July 2006 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Confused   what is wrong with you guys...i am trying to save a guy whom I don't know from a sex crazed girl. I am trying to save the girl whom I still don't know from a guy who could potentially be impotent and you guys are making fun of me??? Wink

Fart King...come on, Somya...I can't believe u r trying to give my title to some poor guy who could possibly be impotent who almost married a sex crazed girl.    Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top