Debate Mansion

Lying about virginity (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 18

Page 1 Page 17
Page   of 18

doggiedawg

Posted: 23 December 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lying about virginity (Page 18)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Marriage is an important part of human life.It is not a game.IT is a lifetime commitment.So both husband and wife should respect each-other and must share every sorrow-happiness with his partner. We must remember truth can not be hidden.It will come infront someday.

prachi4AJ

IF-Dazzler

prachi4AJ

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Why should a girl always prove whether she is a virgin or not, shouldn't same yardstick apply to men also. Confused

I second u...

diktaz

diktaz

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
YES, on the whole basis of virginity the arguments that its just a piece of tissue and that there's no need for a man to prove his virginity HOLDS grounds.

BUT, THE question being whether a girl SHOULD LIE about her virginity, I say a huge and balant NO.

The issue I see here is one of lack of intimacy in a relationship. You are bound to be honest to your future husband. He deserves it. IF the couple are committed and honestly love each other I see nothing whatsoever against pre marital sex.

The husband is the one with whome you will share your future life, bear children-so YES you need to be honest. If its ok with him then its fine. if its not, then its HIS problem. Opinion may differ from person to person-but its your future life that depends. If you start your marraige with dishonesty-WHAT talk about future bliss?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top