Lying about virginity - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

What makes a virgin feel she's on a higher moral ground ????????????

For some,its just a question of a "tissue" and for others it makes a world of a difference...

I mean,we dont say that teenage sex or underage sex isnt a big deal because afterall its just a "tissue" which has been ruptured...I mean,that sounds really😑😑😑 but when we are arguing saying that afterall its just a matter of a tissue,then even the abovementioned are cases of the rupture of a tissue..

That sounds just so preposterous right,the same way as saying that "afterall its just a tissue" .....

The point is the "virgins" tend to always portray that "holier than thou" attitude all on the basis of a tissue

There's much more to it than just a tissue(atleast to me)..As I said,it speaks volumes about one's moral rectitude,one's self restraint πŸ˜ƒ..besides,its hard for me to believe that the "non virgin" wouldnt suffer from even an iota of guilt... πŸ˜•

Ok,tell me,how would you feel if you uncover your sister's or your daughter's having had sex with someone ...would you whole heartedly advocate itπŸ˜‰ simply because you feel that the girl is an adult and its just a question of a tissue

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
The entire issue over here is starting a marriage based on a lie. Relationships have deteriorated over issues which are even more minor than virginity.

What's the point of getting married to a person if you're afraid to share things with them?

Maybe the guy is not right for you if he places that much importance on virginity.

Plus lying because of "society" is not an excuse. Where did "society" go when a person decided to have premarital sex?

Originally posted by T.

The entire issue over here is starting a marriage based on a lie. Relationships have deteriorated over issues which are even more minor than virginity.

What's the point of getting married to a person if you're afraid to share things with them?

Maybe the guy is not right for you if he places that much importance on virginity.

Plus lying because of "society" is not an excuse. Where did "society" go when a person decided to have premarital sex?

well said T.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by Buffie

Ok,tell me,how would you feel if you uncover your sister's or your daughter's having had sex with someone ...would you whole heartedly advocate itπŸ˜‰ simply because you feel that the girl is an adult and its just a question of a tissue

You want to know about me ? No, i wouldn't have any issues with my daughter or little sister having sex as long as she's an ADULT !! And don't make presumptions that a non- virgin has even an iota of guilt in them !!

There now everything you said proves my point that virgins believe they are on higher moral ground . They are so wrong. But they can sure give themselves a pat on the back for all that self - restraint and what they believe is "moral rectitude" !!!πŸ€“
Edited by Aparna_BD - 17 years ago
I usually dont harbour these antiquated beliefs,but I surely am NOT ok with sleeping around before marriage.. I feel that it just means rabid desperation 🀒🀒 and loose moralsWell,Its a personal opinion,but I dont really mind being a fuddy duddy because i dont approve of PMSπŸ˜ƒ ..I may harbour antediluvian visions and may be quite orthodox but I'm happy that way πŸ˜ƒ ..

There now everything you said proves my point that virgins believe they are on higher moral ground . They are so wrong.

Finally it all comes down to personal views,personal beliefs and personal opinions,and opinions can never be right or wrong πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Aparna said
You want to know about me ? No, i wouldn't have any issues with my daughter or little sister having sex as long as she's an ADULT !! And don't make presumptions that a non- virgin has even an iota of guilt in them !!

So ru going to tell your daughter Aparna that its ok to have pre-marital sex with any number of people and then its ok to lie and cheat your future husband and tell him that you are virgin? Is that what you did? You will be a very good mother πŸ‘
Edited by sonali_k - 17 years ago
Originally posted by sonali_k

Aparna said

So ru going to tell your daughter Aparna that its ok to have pre-marital sex with any number of people and then its ok to lie and cheat your future husband and tell him that you are virgin? Is that what you did? You will be a very good mother πŸ‘

I will not want my daughter to be promiscous, which means sleap around easily with any one and every one.(so please do not add words i never said) But as an adult, if she has a boyfriend and is serious in that relationship, i will support her and not interfere in her decision to get intimate. And yes,no doubt i will be a good mother like how mother was.
Just to get it straight i too I DO NOT SUPPORT PROMISCOUITY !! NOR DO I SUPPORT TEANAGE SEX!!

But i believe being an adult has its choices ,there are bad choices and good choices,and plain choices (that fall under neither category...more like the grey area)  Pre-marital sex isn't about a good choice or a bad choice....its plain choice !!

Originally posted by Buffie

Finally it all comes down to personal views,personal beliefs and personal opinions,and opinions can never be right or wrong πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

And here i can finally agree with you!! Its totally a persons belief. Lets agree to disagree on this one.πŸ˜‰

As usual Buffie i enjoy debating with you. You are one of the best debators here who follows the rules.πŸ‘πŸΌ But sometimes i think you must have swallowed a whole dictionary and a theasarus when you were a child. You've had me running to my dictionary to check what did you just say.πŸ˜› (hope you take this in a light vein as thats how i intended itπŸ˜›)!!
Edited by Aparna_BD - 17 years ago
Aparna said,
Just to get it straight i too I DO NOT SUPPORT PROMISCOUITY !! NOR DO I SUPPORT TEANAGE SEX!!

What abt lying? Do you support that? Would you tell your daughter its ok to have pre-marital sex and then lie about it to her future husband?
I can see a huge debate is going on. Enjoying everyone's views.

First and the fore most thing would be no lying in a relationship like this which is very delicate unlike blood relations.

From the girl's action, she should confess her past to embrace a new relationship(if asked or given much importance). Having a pre-martial relationship is not something condemnable, some succeed in them while some fail. We are prone to make mistakes. What is important is what we learn and try not to repeat them.

From the guy's action, I can see that he expects someone who is physically untouched and that matters to him a lot. May be he also saved his virginity(just my guess), nothing wrong in his action.

But my big question is, what about intangible factors like heart, mind or brain. Suppose a girl who never been in a physical relationship but is deeply in love with someone else(whom she can never forget in her life and her mind is completely occupied with this person's thoughts and memory). Does that matter to him too? I think that would damage the relationship more than the "damaged tissue".