Punar Vivah

KratikaSengar Aka Aarti VM on Yeh Naina KK Song :) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Mr.Zk

Goldie

Mr.Zk

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Frozen007

The last one on KS :(

You did a wonderful job with this!!!

Ya Last one...Will be Back...Thanx a Lot ...Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KratikaSengar Aka Aarti VM on Yeh Naina KK Song :) (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mr.Zk

Goldie

Mr.Zk

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

Superb VM,I loved the scenes and the editing was great!

Fabulous creation!

Hey Pearl, Thanx a Lot..U R Appreciation is Lot tome..Thanx for Recognizing and Appreciating My Editing Skills...Thank you So much...Smile

Mr.Zk

Goldie

Mr.Zk

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gcluv

WHY
last VM on KS ????????

superb VM
superb Scene selection
superb Editing  Thumbs Up

NOTE---- continue doing VM friend ( REQUEST )

Ya its my Last VM on Kratika now...But Will be Back...Thanx dear For Loving it...Ya Will Do VMs for Sure But For now NO...Sorry For not Accepting your Request Now...
Any Way Thank you So much..
Smile

Mr.Zk

Goldie

Mr.Zk

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SarahRam

Absolutely delicious VM...the lyric of the song matches the scenes perfectly...loved the way you edit the scenes aptly to portray every angle of Kratika's beauty according to the lyric.

Please don't stop...my humble request on you to continue creating more and more VMs on Kratika...love all your VMs so far on Kratika!!

WoW Your Comment Made Me to Feel Great...Thanx A lot Dear for Appreciating My Work..
Ya its My Last VM Not only on Kratika but also on Aarya for Now...I Will be Back may be in the New Year if Everything Goes WellConfusedOuch...Any way Thanx a Lot For Beautiful Comment and Sorry For not Accepting your Request...Plz Dont Mind...Smile

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I read it now...Last One?
Whats This? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zk

kholita

IF-Rockerz

kholita

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
amezing work dear

Edited by kholita - 22 November 2012 at 11:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zk

Mr.Zk

Goldie

Mr.Zk

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miti16295

superb vm
but plz don't say it is the last vm on KS by u i want to enjoy more vms made by u it is my humble request that plz continue making vm on KS

Hey Thank you So much...I too Dont Want to Stop Making VMs on my Beautiful Kratika but I am Helpless, So I just Say For Now Its my Last VM on Kratika and Aarya Also...
I am Very Happy to know that  You People Enjoying MY VMs and Wants More ...Thats a Great Honor For Me... Thank you So much...Sorry Dear Smile

Mr.Zk

Goldie

Mr.Zk

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iluvkanha_GCian

woww lovely VM, KS is looking beautiful.

Thank you So much Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.