Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

How many times did u watch GK reading ur message? (Page 2)

Poll Question: How many times did you watch GK reading your message

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [50.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aysha-

can't remember how many times I've seen the whole segment...watching it over & over again

Same here Aysha! Watching it over and over again and that is only possible because of you Heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How many times did u watch GK reading ur message? (Page 2)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GauravsDbest

Haha didn't count! What does the last one mean, "how do I care?" ? Then that's more like itBig smile

Haha shrek! Just like hinaben.. Manne su farak pade Che LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinz

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Praves

Hi Benlog! Smile

</div>I have been like a 'Zombie' the whole day, actually since last night...watching the video several times, smiling, laughing, thinking...EmbarrassedLOL I even forgot to have lunch today!Silly
<div>

I still can't believe it!! I have never had such an experience before...it was really a special moment for me!!! Wow!!!I am going crazy!!!DeadBlushing

Aww!!! Love you Gaurav!! You are the best!!Day DreamingHeart

Thanks again Aysha!Hug

Awww pravben Hug completely agree; Gaurav made this really really special for us

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.