Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

How many times did u watch GK reading ur message?

Poll Question: How many times did you watch GK reading your message

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [50.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
So yehh how many times did you watch Gaurav reading your message and answering your question? for me not sure if i have reached 100 YET but for sure around 50LOLEmbarrassed will get to 100 soonLOL

Edited by -Subbiha- - 21 November 2012 at 5:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PaarineetahinzThinker_Belle-Aysha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How many times did u watch GK reading ur message?" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Subbihaben, I can understand you watching it 50 times.. Especially the exclusive Love you too parts WinkBig smile
I watched it More than 10 now... I'll prolly be in the  in the 3 digit mark tomorrow! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz-Subbiha--Aysha-

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

mane su farak padhe che, I've watched it countless times and will till he does this again :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Subbiha--Aysha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thinker_Belle

Subbihaben, I can understand you watching it 50 times.. Especially the exclusive Love you too parts WinkBig smile
I watched it More than 10 now... I'll prolly be in the  in the 3 digit mark tomorrow! Embarrassed

haha tanuben...the three minutes that i got from him; have watched it over 50 times; but each of those 50 times; i repeated the i love you too atleast 5 timesLOL then only moved aheadEmbarrassed

hinz-Aysha-

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
can't remember how many times I've seen the whole segment...watching it over & over again

hinzsathuraj-Subbiha-

Praves

Praves

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Hi Benlog! Smile

I have been like a 'Zombie' the whole day, actually since last night...watching the video several times, smiling, laughing, thinking...EmbarrassedLOL  I even forgot to have lunch today!Silly

I still can't believe it!! I have never had such an experience before...it was really a special moment for me!!! Wow!!! I am going crazy!!!Dead Blushing

Aww!!! Love you Gaurav!! You are the best!!Day DreamingHeart

Thanks again Aysha!Hug

hinz-Subbiha-

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Haha didn't count! What does the last one mean, "how do I care?" ? Then that's more like itBig smile

Praveshinz-Subbiha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

mane su farak padhe che, I've watched it countless times and will till he does this again :)

ROFL Haha hinaben; glad I put that option

Praveshinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.