Page 2 Page 2

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Hello im backSmile

At first yesterday's epi:
For a moment i really thought the priest would tell the truth but noo he didnt

In that moment the eyelock of prithvi & meera was just mindblowing, it was not an eyelock of love but it could have say 1000 words, the expression of mouni and specially adi was awesome, cant understand how easily he believed the priest hoped he would asked more but noo L but here meera dont gived up Big smile

Owww seen the handsome akash makes me once again feel terrible, how I wished prithvi had a sister for him Wink Maybe he has a sister we dont knowBig smile ( I know im going crazyConfused))

I had to laugh, when prihvi cames and screams  how she terrified, loved again how she looked at him and speaks to herself about being king kong and so LOL

It was a pleasure to see our hero laugh and how sweet of him he couldnt see longer that she cant ax

And during her phone how he tries to disturbs her moment specially when she said I love you to akash. What should we say when he comes and finds her in dreamland; king kong is king kong Smile the dupatta scene and mounis expression are great J

But what makes me think is why, prithvi bring the topic of akash, was this a suppressed emotion, I mean was this a sighn of jealousy, cant think enough of this

they really makes me excited to see their act when they are in love, im sure they will create magic Clap

Today :

ohh myy good what a beginning loved how they showed each other the fingers and how he looked at her finger and then the moment he was speechless Smile what a scene

to addition to this we see a scene where her mouth is open and the look from prithvi dont needs more words

Ever when I see this sister in law or babhi or how she ever is , dont know why but I have the feeling she has something to do with meeras/mom past , I think she had created something???

The top scene was when she hugged him and in this moment he closed his eyes , how they made the scene Day Dreaming

when he pushes her away but in the same time holds her hand and how she looks him pleading and then the pushing scene again

Here comes the scene which makes me crazy dont know why but meeras pleading look at prithvi and prithivs serious facial expression and to top of them the bg music we could see on her right hand was her dead and on her left hand her life and if this was not enough when prithvi lets her go, we could see that from meeras face that she couldnt believe i. I think she was sure that he would never let her go but he did and this with such an expression

I dont have watched adis shows before but he is amazing , and mouni I liked her before this show  but after this show it is more thank like now… cant forget to mention lakhan he does his role also great

im sure he will come back, he cant let her there

and now i hope i can give my comments after the episodes...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.Essence..br200910liza81snehapatroVasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MITHVIII" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hangok

dont know why but meeras pleading look at prithvi and prithivs serious facial expression and to top of them the bg music we could see on her right hand was her dead and on her left hand her life and if this was not enough when prithvi lets her go, we could see that from meeras face that she couldnt believe i. I think she was sure that he would never let her go but he did and this with such an expression

I dont have watched adis shows before but he is amazing , and mouni I liked her before this show  but after this show it is more thank like now' cant forget to mention lakhan he does his role also great

im sure he will come back, he cant let her there

Nice analysis of both epi's.  Agree with you but had to comment on the 2 major points above.  Even though Meera does not like Prithvi in a weird way she trusts and respects him.  She has seen how he has been with other people (including the police officer and the little boy that he took her to give a kiss too, saving her from the goons who Lakhan had given her to, to have their way with etc.) and she knows that he is honorable.  I think that is why she is shocked that he would do this and also why she has till date pushed him to the limit.  I still think this is all a plan that Prithvi has set up to scare her and make her listen to him and do as he says as it is his responsibiltiy to watch over her.  Why would he disobey his dada who he thinks is a bhagvan.  I think he will be back (in fact I don't think he will really leave just make a pretense of leaving (or at least one can hope LOL) there really quick tomorrow...

Just my 2 cents...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910hangokliza81snehapatroVasusenaRadheya

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
superbbb analysis...Clap
Mithvi are amazinggg...Heartloving their nok-jhok..all their scenes are coming out excellent credit goes to both Adi and Mouni who are rockingggBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910hangokliza81VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
very nicely written buddy . Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                  Whatever the tagline says , Mithvi do not hate each-other . But they may start hating each-other after what will happen in this Sunday's Mahaepisode .                                           

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910snehapatro

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Todat I specially lovved the way Miu kept irritating Prithvi  . ROFL 

br200910snehapatro

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

superbbb analysis...Clap
Mithvi are amazinggg...Heartloving their nok-jhok..all their scenes are coming out excellent credit goes to both Adi and Mouni who are rockingggBig smile

thank you Wink
you are so right, they are really rocking and this although they are not in love :-D
cant imagine what will they do when they are in loveSmile

im sure this will get us a heart attack Wink

snehapatroliza81

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

very nicely written buddy . Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                  Whatever the tagline says , Mithvi do not hate each-other . But they may start hating each-other after what will happen in this Sunday's Mahaepisode .                                           

oh thank you , couldnt watched todays episode Cry what there is a mahaepisode???

thank god, that means our weekend is saved Smile

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Todat I specially lovved the way Miu kept irritating Prithvi  . ROFL 

you make me more excited to watch the epi,Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.