Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabsem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice update. .love shaurya in dis update. .like jijusali bonding too. .but plz unite virman soon. .
Huma0301 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

wow ff

virat is a confused n weird soul here bt i really cnt wait to see wat exactly he's gonna do
n who in the end will get thier true love
i want manvi to get pregnant bt thats jus my thought
plz update quickly n thanx for the pm😊
cutiepie2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear awesome awesome awesome upadteπŸ‘πŸ‘... loved it sooo very much...how did u manage to write to sooo beautifully yr seriously... awww the morning scenes of virat was sooo damn sweet... loved each n every dialogue of this update... the ending scene of maanvi, shaurya n maya was sooo damn cute... loved it yr really... continue soon dear... thanxx 4 the pm... n sorry 4 being late...😊😊😊
sreshta90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

awee nainaaa.. update was awsomeee... its tym fr standing ovationπŸ‘πŸ‘.. the way u described virats early morning scene was fab... i felt like virat realized importance of manvi in his life.. manvi, maya nd shaurya bond was lovable.. first tym im liking maya name just becz of her charactr in ur ff...

i hav a dbt.. did manvi murmured something in sleep in d show? i mean i read in many other ff's in wich they wrote something like manvi murmured in her sleep... i really dinn remember whether she did or not in the show thats y im asking... 

nd  one thing  im eagr to knw is wat virat said to smith to wich manvi broke down completely aftr hearing it... please consider my request... nd love u fr amazing update 

Edited by sreshta90 - 11 years ago
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sreshta90

awee nainaaa.. update was awsomeee... its tym fr standing ovationπŸ‘πŸ‘.. the way u described virats early morning scene was fab... i felt like virat realized importance of manvi in his life.. manvi, maya nd shaurya bond was lovable.. first tym im liking maya name just becz of her charactr in ur ff...

i hav a dbt.. did manvi murmured something in sleep in d show? i mean i read in many other ff's in wich they wrote something like manvi murmured in her sleep... i really dinn remember whether she did or not in the show thats y im asking... 

nd  one thing  im eagr to knw is wat virat said to smith to wich manvi broke down completely aftr hearing it... please consider my request... nd love u fr amazing update 

hey sreshta first of all thanks yaar...!!!!! 😊 πŸ˜Š
all the ppl are liking maya... all thanks to me... πŸ˜†
yaar i dnt know... i just wrote it in the flow... i have no idea abt this... or may be i missed this particular thing...
virat smith convo is a secret which will be revealed soon... i think... πŸ˜‰
request...??? which request dear...???
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: huma030195

wow ff

virat is a confused n weird soul here bt i really cnt wait to see wat exactly he's gonna do
n who in the end will get thier true love
i want manvi to get pregnant bt thats jus my thought
plz update quickly n thanx for the pm😊

thanks... 😊
manvi to get pregnant...???? nice thought but iss result ka contribution kisko dungi...???
pregnant stuff is okk... but bacha kiska hoga...???
i m confused... help...!!!!!
Huma0301 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina927

thanks... 😊
manvi to get pregnant...???? nice thought but iss result ka contribution kisko dungi...???
pregnant stuff is okk... but bacha kiska hoga...???
i m confused... help...!!!!!

looolllzzz thats very tru
bt virat ka bana do na
kee farak penda ay
watever u want dear cuz i kno u'll make it very interestin without my lame n stupid ideas 😊
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutiepie2244

hey dear awesome awesome awesome upadteπŸ‘πŸ‘... loved it sooo very much...how did u manage to write to sooo beautifully yr seriously... awww the morning scenes of virat was sooo damn sweet... loved each n every dialogue of this update... the ending scene of maanvi, shaurya n maya was sooo damn cute... loved it yr really... continue soon dear... thanxx 4 the pm... n sorry 4 being late...😊😊😊

hey anjali first of all i am very sorry... i couldnt comment on ur post these days... i am way too busy n right now also i m hell tired... by the way i am really happy u came back... 😊
n now thanks for the comment... 😊
will try n continue soon... 😊
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabsem

Nice update. .love shaurya in dis update. .like jijusali bonding too. .but plz unite virman soon. .

thanks shabsem... 😊
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samu_khamkar

U know wat yest i was listning a song of dil ibaadat...n i realise that the lyrics of the song is completely match to ur story specialy virats char...i mean seriously i was amazed...i listned that song at least 20 time till now...i could imagine only virat there...wowww...u should listen that song yar...u would also imagine the same...:)

what are u saying...???πŸ˜• i didnt noticed it... i heard to the song with virman in my mind n yes u are right... this song suits virat's character very aptly... wowww... i will surely use it in one of the updates... idea ka credit tab dungi... πŸ˜›
i also heard to the song atleast 5 tyms... virat ka jaadu... πŸ˜‰
i imagined it yaar n it was worth...
woww... u love my ff that much... i am feeling so special as if on 9th cloud... πŸ˜ƒ