Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

virman ff : PYAR MEIN KABHI KABHI precap (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 152

Arrosha

Arrosha

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
hey i love ur concept
and plz continue soon.
Thanks for the PM
and do PM me when u update

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "virman ff : PYAR MEIN KABHI KABHI precap (Page 5)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..dreamygatz..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dreamygatz..

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
amazing one dea... will wait fo next part n good luck fo ua exam...

luv_virman

IF-Dazzler

luv_virman

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Heyy Naina!!
Sorry for the late comment ... Confused I'm busy with exams nd all...
That story seems awsumm !! I love the prologue !! Big smile
And because you are the author, I already know that this ff is goiing to be amaziing Smile
Eagerly waitiing to read more !! Big smile

And GOOD LUCK for ur exams deaar !! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina927

lalmirch

Goldie

lalmirch

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
seems intresting..cont soon n pm me

Megha106

Megha106

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
intrstin...cntinue soon n tnx fr d pm

angel_sofia

IF-Dazzler

angel_sofia

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Hey Naina continue soon...
n please pm me when u update...

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged

VIRMAN FF

PYAR MEIN KABHI KABHI

CHAPTER 1

manvi entered her flat and locked the main door. she was very tired as she was out for some conference for 5 long days. it was very dark inside as it was around 11 pm at night, so she went near the switch board and switched the lights on. manvi looked around the hall and realised that she really missed her small and messy 2bhk falt a lot. she never thought that she would miss it but staying away from it made her realise that it was very special to her. she missed it as much as she misses her house and family back in chandigarh. she happily said " home sweet home... i am back choochie koo...  i really missed... did you miss me...??? ofcourse you might have missed me... "
manvi threw her handbag on the couch and went for freshening up. after 15 minutes she came out of the bathroom in a short pink night gown with droplets falling down from her wet hair. she went to the kitchen made her a hot cup of black coffee. she took the cup mug and came back into her room and switched on some slow romantic music...
her favourite song was playing in the background...
she went into the balcony and was enjoying her coffee when she felt a pair of arms snaking around her waist. and the very next moment she felt ticklish as she felt her neck being nuzzled by her beloved boyfriend and his hot breath on her neck...
he whispered " i missed you... "
she whispered back " i missed you too virat... but what are you doing here at this time...?? how did you...??? "
virat replied " i can come here anytime i want... because its not only your house... its mine as well... thats why i have the spare key to the house..."
manvi chukled " yeah yeah... i remember how you took that from me... you emotionally blackmailed me saying that when you can give up your life for my sake then why cant i give a spare key of my house to you..."
virat : shhh... i didnt come here for this chatting session...
manvi : then what brought to here baby...???
virat : you very well know...
manvi : nopes..i dont...
virat placed featherly kisses on the nape of her neck while his each touch sweetly torturing manvi and making her go weak on her knees... virat tightened his grip on her and pulled her towards him leaving practically no space between them. her back was touching his broad chest and his finger drawing some unknown patterns on her stomach as if he was an artist... manvi placed her hand on his in order to stop him despite the fact that she knew she couldnt stop him or overpower his desires. instead his grip tightened making her moan and losing her grip on the coffee mug that she was holding. while his left hand made way to her shoulder and then her beautiful long hair. he placed her hair on her left shoulder and kissed her now exposed shoulder blade and neck more passionately...
manvi : virat plsss..
virat : naahh.. its been so long manvi... i really missed all this...
manvi : virat its only been 5 days...
virat : 5 days...??? it were 5 days and 5 nights... 120 hours without you... you know na i cant stay away from you for long... you are my drug manvi...
manvi : virat i am very tired... please...
virat : and i missed you like hell...
manvi : virat leave me... pls not tonight...
virat : manvi... if you love me then please dont stop me... i just cannot... its beyond my control
virat turned manvi around, picked her up in his arms and took her to the bed. he placed her in the middle of the bed, got on top of her and made love to her...
as a beam of sunlight entered the room, a smile played on her lips on listening to the chirping of the birds. manvi opened her eyes and suddenly the reality hit her... she was sleeping beside a guy whom she loves a lot wrapped in  just a blanket and waiting for him to say the three magical words to her and confess his love to her... yes she knew that he loves her but she always wanted to hear it from him. she wanted him to say what his eyes spoke every minute. she wanted virat to tell her how much he loved and cherish her besides making her feel his love... she wanted to experience that moment when their hearts would speak and feel the love they felt for each other but she knew that it wouldnt be that easy. virat although was an extrovert, a prankster and a party animal but still he wasnt comfortable on letting people know what was going on in his heart. he never told manvi the depth of his emotions he felt for her but his actions always spoke louder than the words he was never able to say... but manvi wasnt in a hurry, she was ready to wait for that magical moment.. she always told herself that she will wait for him till eternity...
manvi got up after dressing herself and went outside to the balcony. she saw the broken pieces of the coffee mug on the floor and bent down to clear the mess created... she smiled remembering how the mug fall down n broken into pieces but the very next moment a strange fear gripped her - what if her heart ever breaks n gets scatter into minute pieces... then she would never be able to collect them together and mend it...
" manvi... " virat called out for her and manvi without even wasting a single second went to him as she knew how much he hates waiting... manvi went and sat beside him n ruffled his hair " good morning virat "
virat took her in his arms and kissed her cheek " morning babes... manvi how do you manage to look so good even that early in the morning that makes me loose my senses..."
manvi fondly looked at him n whispered " its the way you look at me that makes me feel beautiful... its you virat...!!!"
virat cheekily said " as you have already made my day... i will make both of us a cup of coffee... virat special... :
manvi kissed his cheek saying " i really love that virat special coffee... thank you..."
virat winked at her raising his eyebrow (so typical) and said " i should be the one thanking you for last night... "
manvi just blushed listening to him. she always knew how happy virat usually felt after the night they make out. she knew that virat loved the very feeling that she only and only belongs to  and no one else has the right that he has...
virat : ms manvi here is your coffee...
manvi : that was very quick...
virat : just have it first...
manvi : hmmm... it tastes so good... how do you do it...???
virat : shh... what will be secret if i tell you...???
manvi : true... but you now today its tasting a little different... i dont know why...
virat : first finish it up n then we will discuss this crucial topic...
manvi : hahaha... very crucial topic...
virat : manvi promise me something...
manvi : what...???
virat : please dont go away from me for so long... i just cannot take it...
manvi : i wont... promise... but you know na this conference was very important for my career...
virat : i dont know how everything is important to you but i just want that everything to only come after me... i just want to be on the top of your priority list manvi...
manvi : you will always be...
virat : thanks...
manvi : your welcome... and now that i a done with the coffee... lets discuss that crucial matter...
virat : what do you want to know...???
manvi : amm... how did you make the coffee so quickly...???
virat : i made it last last only and now just reheated it...
manvi : yuck...!!!! i just cannot believe i just had a stale coffee...
virat : but it had my love... and it is not stale...
manvi : thats very smart of you...!!!
virat : i know i am just too good for you...
manvi : i know... you are so much superior...
virat : i didnt mean that...
manvi : no stress... anyways i am getting late for college...
virat : manvi listen to me... i didnt mean that...
manvi : virat did i say anything...??? i know you baby...
virat : thanks...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
TIME FOR PRECAP :

virat : why did you do this to me...??? why did you betray me...??? why...???
manvi : what are you saying...???
virat : why did you manvi...??? how can you bring somebody between us...??? how could you...???

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hey guys i really wanna thank you all for liking the prologue and giving it a dhamakedaar opening as i wished...
so i am really happy and giving you all an early update as i said that i would be starting thif ss after 15th...
so i hope you all are happy now...
but i wont be updating it regularly as i have others ongoing ffs as well so i want your due cooperation...

now the most important thing...
i hope you all will like chap 1 infact i hope you would love...
so pls do like and comment as no early updates...
and pms have only be sent to those who liked the prologue or who asked me to pm them...

incase you want pm, then pls like the prologue on page 1 Smile
love you all...
NAINA...

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6swetharaojeemanrocksachunishalfazminasurbhi48ashni0905arshiluv78Sheel22aaliya172kinzvgaasham24Shruthigowdalittle_anglekeetha...shubhi_schandana123screen22DEE2803--Lalz--Tuba_KSGkateyesimsidakki27Arroshaanu1989hninhaymanambarsariya-Sweety-Laal--MirchR.Lavanyamaxyvirmansreshta90zaira_virmansweetyyyyyyydeepika03MadhuChowdaryash97ramaniranisha19mika17nrithyaosay_cheesesmileysmikusharberrybeauty14Krazzy4u786shabana20NiShal4Lifekinny_ranvirshabsemshaimahaysha1989madhuharinivirumanujia123sagarshilpa09princesshelenluv_virmanKidrauhl..ManoBilli..Aennahangokangel_sofiaLV88preethi18Kanwal_chohanGayathriKKBkulsum_virmanpreetipcSyed695ShivRajputalicemath.Yamin.-Yuks-..dreamygatz..love_never_diesmeera.chaudhuri_keertu_

sapphhire

IF-Dazzler

sapphhire

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
amazing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina927

Post Reply New Post

Go to top