Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

link to the previous chapter

CHAPTER 4

virat was standing there lost in his thoughts when shaurya came and patted his shoulder...
shaurya : hey buddy...
virat : hii..
shaurya : why are you standing here...??? your brother just got engaged... arent you happy...???
virat : why wouldnt i be happy...??
shaurya : come viren is calling you to the stage...
virat : i have some work to do... i will just be back...
shaurya : i know what work we guys usually have... we will do it together... πŸ˜‰ first lets go dude...
virat : hmmm...
manvi saw shaurya talking to virat and she was feeling really nervous and the very next moment she saw them approaching the stage. she started shivering thinking of coming face to face with virat again and coming close to him. once she has been hurt by him but now she didnt want to get hurt again. she didnt want him to come back in her life and disturb the small world that she created with viren in the past one and a half year. the world that has their sweet innocent love, dreams of their future together, small cute moment they would share and everything that a couple dreams of... she didnt thought even in a nightmare that her past and her future would come in front of each other that way. she never thought that virat and viren would be connected to each other. she never thought that it could also happen but usually things dont go the way we want them to be... life is just too unpredictable...
she met virat, fell in love with him, crossed every limit that she shouldnt have, then he broke her heart and then viren came, gathered the pieces of her broken heart and put them back together, he mended her heart without even letting her know, he loved her without expecting anything in return, his love made her slowly love him, they fall in love, he proposed her, their roka was done, they planned their future, and today was their engagement... a very important day for them but destiny had some other plans... she met virat again after 3 long years and she finds that her present and her past are linked to each other... they were siblings. but she laughed at the thought of them being siblings and how different they both were in persona... virat was an extrovert, a party animal, a cassenova, a person who never expressed his feelings and viren was his total opposite yet the one manvi really admired and respected. viren was very mature, sensible and a  very loving and a caring guy and the most important thing he never failed to express his undying love for her. may be this was the only quality that attracted manvi towards viren ; his way of always telling her how much he loves her... because this was the only thing she always wanted virat to do for her.. she always wanted him to tell her how much he loves her but he never did it...
viren : manvi...
manvi : hmmm..
viren : meet my younger brother, virat... and virat she is the love of my life, my manvi... (keeping his hand on manvi's shoulder which didnt go unnoticed by virat instead this made something prick within him...)
virat : hello manvi ji..
manvi : hello...
viren : bhabhi kaisi lagi...???
virat : bahut acchi...
manvi felt his burning touch on her body and felt uncomfortable...
viren : manvi virat is my everything... he is not just a younger brother to me but i have always treated him like my son... he has alwyas been like a kid to me and i have done each and everything that dad would have done for him if he was alive... i really love him a lot manvi and i would expect you to always treat virat in a special way... give him love as a bhabhi and understand him..
manvi : viren i would do everything you want me to... because you are my everything... i love you... ❀️
virat shot a glance at manvi listening to her words... which were not really words but her way to taunt him and show him that she loves his elder brother... he smirked thinking that she was still the same and she hadnt change even a bit...
maya : and hi i am maya... your brother's one and only saali...
virat : pleasure meeting you...
maya : same here...
shaurya : virat she is my lawfully wedded wife...
virat : oh.. you two make a beautiful couple... 😊
shaurya : thanks dude.. by the way come lets complete that important work...
viren : ahem ahem...
shaurya : see saali sahiba... shall i take your viren away from sometime..???
manvi : no jiju... he is all mine... 😊
virat got pricked with jealously as he heard manvi calling viren his and his fingers clutched into a fist in an attempt to control his brewing anger. he was wondering what got into her that she moved on in life to that an extent. he was still waiting for her at the point she left him and she... she just moved on... she isnt even affected by his presence infact she is repeatedly making him uncomfortable on the thought of her being with his elder brother.
viren : haaye... thats why i love her a lot... ❀️
shaurya : i will ask you after marriage...??? πŸ˜›
virat : shall we...???
shaurya : yeah dude...
maya : shaurya please take care...
shaurya : yeah i know...
manvi : bye jiju...
shaurya : bye sweetheart...
^^^^^^
virat : will you have one more...???
shaurya : yeah... i can handle lots of it...
virat : thats called capacity...
shaurya : hehe... so... hows your life..??
virat : its okk...
shaurya : and girlfriend..??
virat : i dont have one...
shaurya : it cant be possible... you are very handsome nad charming what if not more than me... πŸ˜‰
virat : seriously...
shaurya : oh so its love shove case...
virat : hmm...
shaurya : whats her name...???
virat : man... manv and he fainted...
shaurya : oops... he just cannot handle... was he saying manvi...??? no how its possible... get up dude..
shaurya (to the bartender) : can i have a glass of water...???
bartender : sure yes... here it is...
shaurya : thank you...
shaurya sprinkled water on virat's face and gained conciousness...
shaurya : hey welcome back...
virat : i dont know how...
shaurya : you cannot handle... πŸ˜‰
virat : i know... i gotto go...
shaurya : okay... carry on...
virat got up from there and started moving towards the stage. manvi saw virat coming towards the stage and it wasnt difficult for her to make out that he was drunk. virat was more dangerous and difficult to handle when he was drunk and this very fact scared manvi. she knew that something big would happen now as virat was not in his senses and he might blurt out things he shouldnt be...

manvi while thinking all this unintentionally held viren's hand. viren was amazed to see manvi that way. he loved this gesture of hers and stared at her longingly...

maya saw it and clicked the picture of them holding hands secretly as it would help her to tease her little sister, her mannu...
                (something like this)
woman and man hand holding together Stock Photo - 11126187

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
NO PRECAP

ps : try n understand i havent written the next part so how can i give you precap...

LOVE
NAINA...

Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yaaay I'm first
Omg loved the update loved virats anger
and him burning inside was just to goodand awesome update
loved it to the core continue soon and do pm me Edited by madpaki - 11 years ago
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: madpaki

Yaaay I'm first
Omg loved the update loved virats anger
and him burning inside was just to goodand awesome update
loved it to the core continue soon and do pm me

congrats on being the first one n thanks...
will try n continue soon...
will surely pm u...
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb updateπŸ‘πŸΌ.. So Virat is jealous.. Thats great πŸ˜†.. He still loves her a lot.. And according to Maanvi he broke her heart.. I guess there is some kind of misunderstaning between themπŸ€”.. Manvi is very different in this ff. She didnt miss any chance to taunt Virat..and she loves Viren!!! Viren seems  to be a really caring guy.. I wonder how will he react once he finds out about Virat & Manvi.. Please continue soon.. I am really eager to know whats gonna happen next.. take care 😊
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww Virat can't stand Viren & Manvi together!!...
Manvi must be trying her best to act normal infront everyone but now that Virat is not in his senses,don't know wat going to do..
Thanks for the pm..

Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!! Amazing update!!
Loved jealous virat!!
U r an awesome writer!!
Love this FF!!
Waiting 4 the next update!!
Continue soon & thanks 4 the pm!!
Dik.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...

misunderstanding can create lot of problems...
Virat loves manvi like hell nd manvi taunting him... 😭

Continue soon...
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow..loved the update...jealous viraat.. 😊 ...maanvi taunting him.. 😭 ..wanna noe wat are misunderstanding tat create rift between virman..continue soon..thanks
For the pm..continue soon and do pm the next part also..
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update.. Jealous Virat.. Cant wait for next update.. Continue soon.
afreenkansal thumbnail
feel sad for manvi and virat
it was an amazing part
continue soon