Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: naina927

thank u thank u...

ek kaam karti hoon next threda open kar deti hu... phir tum log wahan spamming karte rehna...

wat say...????

Naina good idea πŸ˜†
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dhamakedaar precap...!!! Update Soon..~!:)
manvilover18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
PLzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz update
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb precap naina...now can't wait for the update...😊
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Super duper awesome precap...thnk u so much...cont soon
cutiepie2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Comment 4 chapter 16::::
  Loved the convo which maanvi was doing to herself bechari my maanu virat trapped her in every wayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Virat now also thinks that he can do everything what he wants n that is the thing  which takes us to the wrong way... we everytime think that we can do anything as per our own n after this we regret our decison after sometimes like now virat is doing... but kon samjhae virat ko kisi ki sunta hi nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†,,, par ab maanvi ki sunega... hhahhhaahah... Ooh Shaurya understood that maanvi is hiding something from him he is only her jeeju but he understands her so muchhh/// waooo what a caring jeeju she got... maanu u r damn lucky dudeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... just loved this dialogue of virat his emotions,, his feelings,, his love 4 her,, each n everything was so clearly portrayed (
stop it... just stop it manvi... how dare you...??? how dare u say such things about you...??? yes i didnt love you then, so what...??? now i have realised that i love you... you were never a toy for me, you were always special... but i never realised it until i lost you... yes i wanted you but it was not lust... it was a feeling that i could neither explain you at that time nor can i now... it made me feel so special... every time when i had u, it gave me immense pleasure... the mere thought of you belonging to me always elated me... i never thought of u as a tissue paper whom i would just use and throw... i never wanted to go away from you... remember when u went for that stupid conference of yours for 5 days... those 5 days were like living in hell for me... because i didnt had you beside me those days... i didnt get a chance to see your face, hug you, inhale you scent, it made me feel like a nomad who is madly looking for an oasis in the desert . but when you came back, i was so happy that i cant tell you... i was happy that now i can have you in my arms again... i could touch you again n feel you...) just loved it... Ending scene was awesome.. thanxx 4 the pm dear...
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar pleasee continue soon..
N.Pankaj thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
it was supeb update yr...fabolous story...dialogues are awesme ...just love that update   πŸ˜ƒ
ambarsariya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Fantastic story NAINA!!!! GOOD WORK!⭐️