Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

virman ff : PYAR MEIN KABHI KABHI precap (Page 121)

Post Reply New Post

Page 121 of 152

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samu_khamkar

Originally posted by naina927

Originally posted by samu_khamkar

After precap khyati aroda is almost dead...i told ambulance wala to get ready...naina ne muze upar pohchane ki puri planning kar rakhi he to pls me pehale hi bol deti hu agar muze next updt ke bad kuch hua to uski zimedar sirf naina my maina hi hogi...lolzzz...preacap is damn awesome dear aur tu bas bata konse page pe tuze updt dena he...bas no. Bata me hu na updt ke liye sala kuchh bhi karega

<font color="#cc0066" size="5">arrey khyati dont die yaar... sambhal khud ko else u would miss lots of drama that is just on its way...</font>
<font color="#cc0066" size="5">arrey when naina is here not to fear... Winkmain tujhe kuch nahi hone dungi... </font>
<font color="#cc0066" size="5">page 125... yeah... 125... Embarrassed</font>
<font color="#cc0066" size="5">n if possible nahi hua toh main pg 120 se bhi kaam chala lungi... Tongue</font>
are nahi abhi thodi na marungi abhi to virman ki shadi bhi nahi hue he...par muze pakka pata he meri maut isi forum pe hogi...aise aise zatke deto ho ki heart fail ho jaye...125 pages bas...koi nahi me hu na...tu bas updt deni ki tayari kar janeman...me hu naaa

haaye haaye... teri maut ka blame virman ko hi jaega... hum bhi toh bechare unke hi maare hai... Wink updating in few minutes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasp_berry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "virman ff : PYAR MEIN KABHI KABHI precap (Page 121)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
UPDATE
IN
FEW
MINUTES...!!!!!

STAY

TUNED...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepie2244rasp_berryprincesshelenpreetipc.Yamin.meera.chaudhuri

sreshta90

sreshta90

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
wowww naina its as usual fab update... loving viren here... virat nd his dialogues wer out of world... well done... all credit goes to youClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Yamin.preetipcnaina927

rasp_berry

IF-Dazzler

rasp_berry

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
8 times page reload kiya he...

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
guys thank you soo much...!!!!! you have always been with me...!!!! but i have a strong feeling that after this update, you all will run after me... i donno why...??? anyways you guys read the update n then tell me...
happy redaing... hope u all will like it... Smile

link to the previous chapter

CHAPTER 15

virat was going ot his room when he heard vanshika n viren talking, so he stopped and eavesdropped.
vanshika was about to leave the room and virat hid behind the pillar and after she left, he came back again to the door and looked inside. he saw viren smiling and running his fingers in his hair.
viren : manna i  love you... love u soo much... god wish i could meet u today... but hard luck... never mind, i can call you if meeting is not possible... yes i should call her...
viren dialled manvi's number and she immediately picked it up...
viren : kya baat hai...??? phone ki ring bhi puri nahi jaane di... mujhe itna miss kar rahi thi... (woww... u didnt even let the bell ring completely for even once... were u missing me that much...)
viren : awww... i am also missing you... but i am disappointed...
viren : arrey because it cheated me this tym... i missed a chance of meeting you...
viren : i know... waise sab theek hai na...?? i know you are hiding something... i can feel it in your voice...
viren : think of a good excuse and dont forget i am a lawyer, an expert at catching lies...
viren : i trust you... dont gimme that hindi move types dialogues...
viren : ok... i understand and tell maya n shaurya to tease you less...
viren : yeah better option... i will handle them myself...
viren : love you too...
virat heard viren's conversation with manvi and burned in anger and jealously... he went to his room and banged the door loudly...
virat : how can you do this bhai...??? viren bhai at a time u claimed that u only n only loves krystal,  so what happened now...?? how can you love manvi...??? how...??? what happened to your so called first love...??? you kept on saying that krystal is your first n last love, then how cum manvi come in the scene...??? how and when did she become your true love...??? what happened to all those feelings u had for krystal...??? why bhai...??? why...?? why are you bent on spoiling my life...??? what pleasure are you getting...??? bhai... please dont take my manvi away... please i beg you... i wouldnt be able to survive without her... why are you becoming the third angle in our love story...??? yes i made some mistakes but who doesnt...?? everybody makes mistakes but that doesnt mean i will suffer for the rest of my life... i want my love back... try n understand bhai i really love her... back out bhai... give me my happiness back... remember you promised me that you would... please bhai... please...
and then he broke and sat on the floor with his head resting at the back of the door.

he took his mobile and saw one of the photo of his and manvi...
virat : ab tumhe mere har sawaal ka jawab dena hoga... kyunki main nahi jee sakta aise... bas ab bahut ho gya... kis baat ki wajah se meri zindagi badal gai... uss din tumne aisa kya suna ha manvi jisne tumhe tna badal diya... maine kya kaha tha jisse tumhare mujhpe se sara  vishwaas hi uth gya... main hosh mein nahi tha manvi... please ek baar mujhse baat karlo... mujhe ek baar btao na ke meri galti kya hai... tum mujhse milogi... u have to meet me... i cannot let evrything get spoiled... once our misunderstanding gets clear, we will make evrything alright... everything... (now u will have to answer my every question... because i cannot live like this... its enough now... i dont know why my life changed... i dont know what did u hear that day that broke your trust on me... i was not in my senses... please meet me once, talk to me once, tell me what the problem is... you will meet me... u have to meet me... i cannot let evrything get spoiled... once our misunderstanding gets clear, we will make evrything alright... everything...)
scene shifts...
manvi came back from the temple and now manvi was sitting with maya n shaurya in dabbu's room discussing about various things regarding the marriage...
suddenly her mobile rang and the moment she saw it, she blushed. maya noticed it and nudged shaurya who was busy making a list.
shaurya : kya hai...??? (what...???)
maya : ye dekho... (see this) (pointing at manvi who had picked up the call instantly...)
shaurya : viren...???
maya : yeah... lets hear... shhh...
shaurya : you are saying this... god i m loving it...
maya : concentrate...
manvi : haan itna miss kar rahi thi... toh mujhe haq hai... (yes i was missing you so much... i have all right to...)
manvi : disappointed...??? but why...???
manvi : i know... just think that after 13 days we will go there together as a married couple... happily married couple... you and me... (thinking about what happened in temple)
maya : mannu...
shaurya : uff... kya line hai...!!!
manvi (making faces to shaurya n maya) : i am just missing you... ye dooriyan... (these distances...)

manvi : dont you trust me... i am your to be better half... tumhari hone wali biwi... what jiju...??? stop smiling na...
manvi : they wont listen... you talk to them yourself... they are constantly teasing me... (making a puppy face)
manvi : will talk to you later viren... love you...
after disconnecting the call...
manvi : you both dont talk to me... did i ever tease u guys...??
maya : yes... u still do...
shaurya : hehe...
manvi : jiju you party changer... come n join my side...
shaurya : u have viren with you na... i have to be with my wife n princess... try n understand mannu... (putting his arm around maya n winking at manvi...)
manvi : okk... okk... now lets finalise the mehndi design di... my marriage is in next 13 days, we dont have next 13 years to decide...
maya : mannu... first calm down... relax n then we will choose...
manvi : i am relaxed... lets begin...
after 1.5 hour...
manvi : at last... we did it... how is it jiju...????
shaurya : beautiful like you my saali sahiba...
maya : shaurya stop flirting...!!!!
shaurya : haaww... when did i flirt...?? manvi did i flirt...???
manvi : no jiju... you toh talk like this only... its not flirting...
maya : jiju saali teamed up again... i am leaving...
shaurya: dont go... ok i flirted... now sit down swthrt...
maya : but thats the last time...
shaurya : very last time...
manvi : how sweet...!!!!!!
just then manvi got a text from the very known unknown number...
manvi : excuse me guys... i will just be back...
maya : mannu... what happened...???
manvi : di i will just be back...
shaurya : let her go mayu she is not a small girl...
manvi went running to her room. closed the door and controlled her heartbeats which are racing at a very high speed...
manvi knew that it was virat's number and she somewhat had an idea what would be in that message...
she opened the message and read the message...

meet me today at 5pm
sunset point
yours n only yours
"..."
do i need to tell my name...??
i dont think so...
see you my love...
be on time...

manvi : i will not come virat... i will not... what the hell do u want from me...?? why cant you just let it be...?? why...???
just then her mobile rang again... she picked it up...
manvi : i will not come...
virat : do u have a choice...?? no baby... u dont have a choice.. you have to come...
manvi : i will not...
virat : you promised...
manvi : so what...???
virat : dont force me to do anything that i shouldnt do... rest its your choice...

manvi : i have made my decision...
virat : i will wait for you... n 'if' i am again saying IF u didnt come, then hell will broke lose... bye manvi... see you...
virat disconnected the call leaving manvi all confused...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TIME FOR PRECAP...

meeting at sunset point

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by naina927 - 26 February 2013 at 2:52am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

ekta_icekinzGeminimannasham24vgaaSheel22qwerty012kateyeslittle_anglejayprabu--Lalz--Tuba_KSGVatzzX_Lifesreshta90sweetyyyyyyydeepika03sha19chandiniebindamika17nrithyaokusharberryHuma0301smileysmicutiepie2244manvilover18shabsemKrazzy4u786shabana20Kidrauhlshilpa09jia123sagarrasp_berryraju_skyprincesshelennancy97JESNIAluv_virman..ManoBilli..hangokLV88_Shru_.Yamin.Kanwal_chohan-GayathriK-Syed695ShivRajputpreetipckulsum_virmanmeera.chaudhuri

.Yamin.

IF-Rockerz

.Yamin.

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
UNRES...

Yayy...me first...Big smile
Awesome update Naina...Clap...i was wating for this update yaar...Smile
Wow...jealous viraat...hayye...guusa viraat toh mujhe bohot pasand hai...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
viren and manvi conversation was so cute...Embarrassed...
loved the bonding between maya shuraya and manvi...so sweet...Smile
precap...omg...can't wait for manvi and virat faceoff Naina...really excited for next part...
hosake toh jaldi update karna...
Thank u so much for the upcoming pm...Smile

Edited by yaminnthida - 26 February 2013 at 2:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mika17shabana20preetipcnaina927

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
uff...!!!!! i took 15 mins approx to find appropriate pictures but alas they are not uploading... i dnt know why...???
shit man... Angry

Edited by naina927 - 26 February 2013 at 1:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepie2244jia123sagarprincesshelen.Yamin.

rasp_berry

IF-Dazzler

rasp_berry

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Wowww amazing...virats dailouges was so passionate...eksss...waiting fr there meeting..it will be worse than sach ka samna...goddd plz cont soon naina...plz plz plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Yamin.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top