Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

virman ff : PYAR MEIN KABHI KABHI precap (Page 110)

Post Reply New Post

Page 110 of 152

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
so here goes the precap for especially sarah n khyati...!!!!!
PRECAP

virat : how can you do this bhai...??? viren bhai at a time u claimed that u only n only loves krystal,  so what happened now...?? how can you love manvi...??? how...??? what happened to your so called first love...??? you kept on saying that krystal is your first n last love, then how cum manvi come in the scene...??? how and when did she become your true love...??? what happened to all those feelings u had for krystal...??? why bhai...??? why...?? why are you bent on spoiling my life...??? what pleasure are you getting...??? bhai... please dont take my manvi away... please i beg you... i wouldnt be able to survive without her... why are you becoming the third angle in our love story...??? yes i made some mistakes but who doesnt...?? everybody makes mistakes but that doesnt mean i will suffer for the rest of my life... i want my love back... try n understand bhai i really love her... back out bhai... give me my happiness back... remember you promised me that you would... please bhai... please...!!!!!

ps : i know this has made u guys even more excited... but what to do, i know how to keep you all glued with the story... Tongue

Edited by naina927 - 25 February 2013 at 11:59am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

vgaasham24kinzGeminimannakateyessweetyyyyyyysha19cukkymamaian-Afshankinny_ranvirnrithyaocutiepie2244kusharberryluv_virmanprincesshelenarjunadisidpariAennajia123sagar-GayathriK-.Yamin.Syed695hangokpreetipcLV88meera.chaudhuri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "virman ff : PYAR MEIN KABHI KABHI precap (Page 110)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjunadisidpari

IF-Dazzler

arjunadisidpari

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Res
*Unres*

Teri Toh!!
Abhi precap diya hai jaldi update nahi karegi toh u know na *warns* :'(

I love the dialouges of Virat their amazing...Each line Mein depth hai :)

Jaldi update kar only for me pllease :D

Edited by kushalkidewaani - 25 February 2013 at 12:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina927

rasp_berry

IF-Rockerz

rasp_berry

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
After precap khyati aroda is almost dead...i told ambulance wala to get ready...naina ne muze upar pohchane ki puri planning kar rakhi he to pls me pehale hi bol deti hu agar muze next updt ke bad kuch hua to uski zimedar sirf naina my maina hi hogi...lolzzz...preacap is damn awesome dear aur tu bas bata konse page pe tuze updt dena he...bas no. Bata me hu na updt ke liye sala kuchh bhi karega

Geminimanna

shona_virman

IF-Rockerz

shona_virman

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Update by update i'm gtng nervous thinking how will virat get her back... *biting nails* the way he is confident i guess der is sum big misunderstanding... Manvi thinks she has moved on bt sum wer she has that special place only for virat... Even viren still feels Sumthng for krystle i guess... I'm excited to noe what virat does next and how will this viren Manvi wedding turn into virat Manvi wedding...

naina927

meera.chaudhuri

IF-Sizzlerz

meera.chaudhuri

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina927

PRECAP

virat : how can you do this bhai...??? viren bhai at a time u claimed that u only n only loves krystal,  so what happened now...?? how can you love manvi...??? how...??? what happened to your so called first love...??? you kept on saying that krystal is your first n last love, then how cum manvi come in the scene...??? how and when did she become your true love...??? what happened to all those feelings u had for krystal...??? why bhai...??? why...?? why are you bent on spoiling my life...??? what pleasure are you getting...??? bhai... please dont take my manvi away... please i beg you... i wouldnt be able to survive without her... why are you becoming the third angle in our love story...??? yes i made some mistakes but who doesnt...?? everybody makes mistakes but that doesnt mean i will suffer for the rest of my life... i want my love back... try n understand bhai i really love her... back out bhai... give me my happiness back... remember you promised me that you would... please bhai... please...!!!!!

ps : i know this has made u guys even more excited... but what to do, i know how to keep you all glued with the story... Tongue

Naina please update soon.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Precap is shocking.. VV bros convo!!!! Really excited to read the next part Big smile

naina927

jia123sagar

IF-Dazzler

jia123sagar

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
interesting precap
plz update soon

naina927

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushalkidewaani

Res

sarah sweetheart mujhe toh lagta hai sabse bda shock to tujhe lga hai... LOL
tu theek toh hai na...??? bol na...?? kaise lga precap...??? zor ka...?? Wink

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera.chaudhuri

Originally posted by naina927

PRECAP

Naina please update soon.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Precap is shocking.. VV bros convo!!!! Really excited to read the next part Big smile

sorry meera update will be tomorrow only bcos its not yet complete... Embarrassed i will complete it by tmrw... till then keep waiting... Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top