100th page jaldi aaja πŸ˜†
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Naina darling i can do anything to reach 100 pages...ehahahahaha
rasp_berry thumbnail
A dhinkchika dhinkchika dhinkchika dhinkchika a a a a a a...100 pages complete...nachooo
cukky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow nice precap
loved it
pls cont soon😊
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow... 100 pages complete...

thank u guys...!!!!
update in few minutes...

stay tuned...!!!!
special thanks to khyati, meera n disha...
love you guys...
Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago
daydreamer9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
now update!!!!!or it will be 101page!!!!
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

link to the previous chapter

CHAPTER 14

manvi hurriedly got up and this made virat come back to reality. virat looked at her lovingly and this made manvi even more uncomfortable. she was about to move towards the temple when virat held her dupatta. manvi turned around and saw virat holding the corner of her dupatta in his hand and she knew he would pull her towards him any moment. so manvi steeped closer to him as she didnt want to create any scene in the temple.

manvi : virat.. dupatta...
virat nodded his head in negative...
manvi : please... dont create a scene here...
virat : on one condition...
manvi : condition...??? forget it i am going...

virat : ok go without this lifeless dupatta of yours...
manvi : virat leave it right now...
virat : if i dont, then...???
manvi : then... then i will shout...
virat : go ahead n shout...
manvi : ok whats the condition...???
virat : you will have to come n meet me...
manvi : no ways...
virat : so i am also not leaving it... no ways...!!! (smirking)

manvi : stop it okk... just let me go...
virat : i wouldnt let u go this time... not even ur dreams...
manvi : thats over confidence...
virat : thats true love and my determination to get you back...
vanshika : manvi...??? u here...??
manvi got scared and turned around as soon as she heard vanshika calling her. virat saw vanshika coming towards them so he left manvi's dupatta.

manvi : maa... (and touched her feet)
vanshika : god bless u manvi... anyways i am glad to see you... (blessing manvi...)
manvi : maa aap kaise ho...?? (maa how are you...??)
vanshika : i am good beta... chalo lets go inside... virat...??
virat : jee...
vanshika : so u found manvi, i was wondering what took you so long thats why came here looking for you...
virat : yes i found manvi... (glaring at manvi...)
vanshika and manvi climbed the stairs and virat followed them while his whole attention on manvi.
manvi : maa i forgot my bag in the car only and i didnt even buy the thali...
vanshika : never mind.. i have one beta... we are family...
manvi : certainly maa...
vanshika : manvi n virat u wait here... i will just be back... i just saw a friend of mine...
virat : take your time maa... n manvi do u mind taking the thali from mom...
manvi : no... i dont... yeah maa give it to me...

vanshika left leaving virat n manvi behind... while one was dying to be alone, the other was cursing her destiny...
virat : darshan karle manvi ji...???
manvi : if u wanna go, then go... i will go with maa...
virat : cmon i am not asking you out for a date...
manvi looked at virat from the corner of her eyes and whispered " dare you..."
virat : i can ask you out... dont underestimate me...
manvi : i know you are way too better than what u project...
virat felt a pain in her words and understood what she was trying to say...
virat : i didnt do anything wrong... for god sake manvi... i dont know what has come in between us... lets just sort it out... lets just stop living each moment with this pain of separation... because it is killing us...
manvi : its better we dont talk about this...
virat : because you are not ready to face the truth... you are scared of accepting that it was your mistake...
vanshika : mistake...??? what mistake...???
virat : she called me viren by mistake...
manvi smiled and looked down...
vanshika : its okk... chale...??
virat : after you...
vanshika led virat n manvi. manvi was walking slowly and was crying from within because virat again brought back those bitter memories. he again reminded her of all the mistakes she ever made in life... mistake of loving him, mistake of crossing all the limits, mistake of trusting him blindly and so on...
manvi raised her hand to ring the bell when she felt a familiar touch. virat had intentionally kept his hand on hers while ringing the bell. manvi looked at him and he winked at her with a smile. manvi pulled her hand back quickly and moved ahead. virat followed her praying to god in his heart to give him his love back, to give him another chance, just a last chance...
manvi handed over the thali to the pandit ji and prayed to god with her eyes closed and hands folded. virat folded his hands and looked at manvi, admiring her and promising himself that he would get her back and will always keep her happy...
pandit ji came back with the thali and looked at the couple in front of his eyes. manvi opened her eyes and saw virat looking at her without even blinking, so she cleared her throat and forwarded her hand to take the thali back.
pandit ji gave manvi the thali back and blessed virat n manvi...
pandit ji : sukhi raho... bhagwan tum dono ki jodi aise hi bnae rakhe...  (stay blessed... may god bless u both n your pair...)
manvi : pandit ji we are not married...
pandit ji : nahi hui toh kya hua...??? jaldi hi ho jaegi... (so what...?? u both will get married soon...)
virat : thank you pandit ji... you rock...!!! this is for you (giving pandit ji a 1000 rs note)
pandit ji : god bless...
manvi : par aap galat... (u are taking it wrong...)
virat : aaj toh din ban gya... shadi ke baad yahan jaroor ayege... (wow it made my day... after marriage we would surely come here...)
manvi : stop it... i will only marry viren...
virat : n what if bhai refuses to marry you...??? tich tich...  never mind, then i will marry you...
manvi : i will never marry you... never ever...
virat : we will see...
manvi : we will see...
vanshika : you both are still standing here... what are you two discussing...???
manvi : nothing maa... lets leave... i am getting late...
vanshika : sure... lets go back...
at home...
vanshika went to viren's room who was busy studying a new case...
vanshika : viren what is this...??? you are geeting married in less than two weeks n u are still busy on a case...
viren : maa its very important... and as dadaji says justice delayed is justice denied...
vanshika : okk lawyer sahab... by the way today me n virat met manvi in saketri temple...
viren : what...?? wish i went with you n yes she goes there very often...
vanshika : oh ho... she is yours only... only 13 dats more and then toh you both will be together for the rest of your life...
viren : yes mom... i am very happy that everybody likes manvi... i never thought after krystal...
vanshika : you know we all liked krystal beta... but i think manvi ia the one for you...

viren : i know maa...
vanshika : anyways i want to give u a advice... dont let krystal be a part of your new life after marriage...
viren : maa manvi is very mature and she knows everything... we both love each other and arent affected by anything that is a past n nothing more...
Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Precap...! waiting for the Update...! :)
rasp_berry thumbnail
Wow virman convo was superb...panditji missunderstood virman n there relationship...virat dailouges was damn effective...goosebumbs...waiting for virat n manvis real face off...i m sure this time manvi will make him realise his mistakes...but i think virat hv a trum card...krystle virens ex-gf...he will use it at a right time...it will b intresting...cont soon n thnx fr the updtEdited by samu_khamkar - 11 years ago