Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

virman ff : PYAR MEIN KABHI KABHI precap (Page 78)

Post Reply New Post

Page 78 of 152

preetipc

IF-Rockerz

preetipc

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Loved the update naina. Poor Virat , people sometimes relize wen it is too late.Love him,.YOu cannot be good to everyone sometimes .Harsh but true.Loved Syed 695 's P.S.Its true.I too love Virat .He is selfish  wen it comes to his love , but not heartless. I love Virat. Love the way u showed Manvi's feelings .Loved the whole update.Thanks for the pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chandiniebinda.Yamin.naina927

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "virman ff : PYAR MEIN KABHI KABHI precap (Page 78)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetipc

Loved the update naina. Poor Virat , people sometimes relize wen it is too late.Love him,.YOu cannot be good to everyone sometimes .Harsh but true.Loved Syed 695 's P.S.Its true.I too love Virat .He is selfish  wen it comes to his love , but not heartless. I love Virat. Love the way u showed Manvi's feelings .Loved the whole update.Thanks for the pm

i am understanding what u are saying pree... i would surely try n do justice to the story n most of all virman...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chandiniebindapreetipc

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

link to the previous chapter

CHAPTER 12

new day a new beginning...
most of the people in the world begin their lives with this very simple quote... they let go the past and prepare themselves for a new day... a new beginning of a new story... a new page that would be added to the story of their life... a new chapter... s new phase... a new experience.. a new lesson that life would teach them... new dreams.. new hopes and new confidence
the sun rose and invited a new day...

virat was sleeping peacefully when a ray of sunlight fell on his face. it didnt affected him much as he had slept only a few hours back. whole night he was thinking of manvi and donno when he drifted off to sleep. soon the sun rose high and more rays were falling on virat's face. it started irritating him and disturbing his sleep, so he slightly opened his eyes and cursed the sun.
virat : kya hai...?? dadaji ka lagta... duniya ka sabse bda vella... thoda late ayega toh duniya thodi rukk jaegi... thoda aaram bhi kar liya kar kabhi... tu ek din ka off kyun nahi leta... 365 din aa aa kar thakta kyun nahi hai tu...???
virat turned around with eyes half opened in order to get some more sleep and saw manvi sleeping beside him.
his eyes opened with a jerk and he smiled. this was the thing he saw years back n it elated him but now it gave him immense pleasure, a sense of pride and belongingness... he felt like he got everything he has ever desired... he wished that every morning of his life could be like this...
he saw her murmuring something in sleep...
virat : are u talking to yourself manvi...??? do you always murmur like this...??? no... i dont think so... wait... did i ever notice...?? no.. i never noticed... but from now i will notice everything... because i love you...
manvi came close to him and pulled the blanket even more closer to herself.
a strand of hair fell on manvi's face and virat carefully tucked it behind her ear making sure that he doesnt disturb her beauty sleep...

virat : you are looking innocent like a baby... i love you...
virat went close to her and stared at her beautiful face.
virat : i missed all this manvi... i was so close to you but i failed to notice these things... i failed to notice that u look like an angel while sleeping... i never noticed small habits of yours... your likes.. your dislikes... i am such a jerk, when you were close to me... all this never mattered to me... the things that mattered to me were u being close to me in my arms in my bed... i dont want this... i want your love... i only n only want your love.. nothing else... i want the smile that u used to give me every morning... the small cute hugs that never touched my heart... i want to hear you saying those three beautiful words again... i really want to manvi... manvi say it na... (he moves close to her face)
virat : please manvi... say it na baby... okk dnt say... but lemme say something i am dying to say... i love you... i want you beside me like this evry morning.. i want to begin my day like this... i want your face to be the first thing i see in the morning and the last thing i see at night. i want to hold you close and sleep peacefully in your arms...
virat's train of thoughts was interrupted by the constantly ringing alarm clock...
virat (looking at manvi) : just a second...
virat turned around and picked the alarm clock in his hands and turned back to look at manvi. then he realised that manvi was no where... the manvi who was sleeping beside him was just his hallucination...
virat got furious and threw the alarm clock on the floor breaking it into pieces...
virat : what the hell... i am not a looser... i would make this hallucination of mine turn into reality... you will have to come back manvi... you will be mine... you will be virat vadera's because we love each other... i dont believe you love bhai... there is no freaking way that would make me believe this lie of yours... someday it would happen... i will make it happen...
scene shifts...
chaudhary mansion...

shaurya came and met all the others...

beeji : shaurya beta... you came so early... is everything okk...???
shaurya : namaste beeji... sab vadiya hai... woh meri biwi yahan hai na... (good morning beeji... everything is ok... actually my wife is here u see...)

beeji : haan... main samajh rahi hoon... jao woh kamre mein hi hai... (yes... i am understanding... go she is in her room...)
shaurya : okk... par aaj nashte mein main  aloo ke paranthe khaunga... (okk... but today i will eat aloo parantha in the breakfast...)
beeji : bilkul beta ji... aap chalo main tyaari katri hoon... (sure son.. u go n i will do the preparations...)
shaurya : ji beeji...
shaurya enters manya's room without knocking the door...
these 2 potraits are hung on the wall opposite the door...

shaurya : jaanam dekhlo mit gayi dooriyan... main yahan hoon... yahan hoon... yahan hoon yahan...
maya : aaahhh... (maya suddenly wakes up on hearing shaurya's voice and got scared...)
shaurya : jaana gaana accha nahi laga...??
manvi : jiju i loved it...
shaurya : why did u wake up saali sahiba...?? go off to sleep NOW... let me romance a little...
manvi : hehe... okkk jiju... happy romance...
shaurya : viren is damn lucky... you are so understanding...
manvi : sab aap se seekha hai jija ji...
shaurya : haaye... khush raho... (winking at manvi...)
maya : shaurya... stop it... u scared the hell out of me.. this is no way to enter a girls' room...
shaurya : this is my wife's n my lovable saali sahiba's room... wat say mannu...???
manvi : bingo jiju... carry on... (winking back at shaurya and covers her face with the blanket)
shaurya : yeah... maya baby... focus.. wish your husband a good morning... come baby... (opening his arms wide)
manvi : hehe..
maya blushed and turned pink...
maya : thodi sharam kar liya karo yaar... (have some shame shaurya)
shaurya : jisne ki sharam, uske phoote karam...
manvi : cmon di... i have closed my eyes... u can wish jiju...

maya : shut up mannu...
shaurya : hold on bful ladies... i bought something for u both but forgot it outside only...
shaurya goes out without even wasting a single second...
maya : he is just impossible...
manvi : jiju is soo romantic di...
maya : u dont know these men mannu... i will ask u after you get married..
manvi : viren is also romantic but jiju is way too romantic... jiju should give lessons to viren...
shaurya : deal... anything for u meri one n only aadhi gharwali...
manvi : love you jiju... thanks...
shaurya : maya baby... this is for you n manvi ji... this is for you... good morning girls...!!!!!
for maya

for manvi
manya : thats sooo sweet...!!!!
shaurya : i know... manvi close your eyes...
manvi : why jiju...??
shaurya : ohh cmon princess...
manvi : okk for u...
shaurya went close to maya and placed his hand on her stomach lovingly and said " good morning my princess... dad loves you n missed you a lot..."
maya looked at shaurya with all the love she felt for him and hugged him...
shaurya : baby ne jyada tang toh nahi kia na...???
maya : noo... she is an angel...
shaurya : like you...
manvi : are you guys done...??? i cant sit like this the whole day...
shaurya : yeah...
shaurya broke the hug and get up from the bed... open your already open eyes manvi...
manvi : how do u know...???
shaurya : because i am your jiju...
manvi : very true...
shaurya : cmon girlies get up... breakfast gonna be ready anytime...
maya : my all time hungry hubby... we will be there soon... now will you...??
shaurya : oops... yeah sure...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by naina927 - 17 February 2013 at 1:48pm

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6ekta_icemits40pjsolankiGeminimannaSheel22vgaasham24marleylittle_angle--Lalz--anu1989kateyesArroshadeepika03arviarshiramaniranisha19yushnaHuma0301smileysmikusharberrychandiniebindadaydreamer9cutiepie2244panamaabeauty14nrithyaoKrazzy4u786dews100kriyasreekinny_ranvirshabsemshabana20jia123sagarkushalkidewaani..ManoBilli..Kidrauhlprincesshelenluv_virmanshilpa09hangok-GayathriK-shona_virmanKanwal_chohanpreetipckulsum_virman_Shru_Syed695ShivRajputalicemath.Yamin.meera.chaudhuri

kushalkidewaani

IF-Dazzler

kushalkidewaani

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Amazing,amazing,amazing update!!
Loved it from top to bottom :*
The way describe the term a new day a new life...wow! Even the simplest of things were a pleasure to read :-)
I even love the way you portrayed Maya's feelings towards Manvi...And the hallucination part made ma lol a bit :)
Maya and Shaurya make such a cute couple and the love Shaurya has for Manvi my aadhi ghrawali and all is absolutely commendable :) I think in the show also Viren is not as much concerned for Manvi as Shaurya Goddd I love this new jiju and saali pairing :*
I missed Viren-Manvi romanceee...
And please unite VirMan

Edited by kushalkidewaani - 17 February 2013 at 10:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina927

_Virman_

Goldie

_Virman_

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
very cute update loved the jiju sali concept 

naina927

sanjana24

sanjana24

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
i hope virat and manvi become VIRMAN soo. very cute part. update soon plzzz

naina927

chandiniebinda

Goldie

chandiniebinda

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Its really short...
But it was awesome...
Thanks for your PM...
Pleasee continue...
Cant wait for your next update and PM...

naina927

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
oww love this jiju sali bonding...i had never thought i would like mayaLOL
im Confusedabout virat, but you know in this ff viren &manvi are my favouriteWink

thanks for pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preetipcnaina927

Post Reply New Post

Go to top