Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

virman ff : PYAR MEIN KABHI KABHI precap (Page 64)

Post Reply New Post

Page 64 of 152

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by additive_monaya

nice updates di

sorry for late reply

thanks priyanka...
dnt be sorry swthrt... Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "virman ff : PYAR MEIN KABHI KABHI precap (Page 64)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arohi16

sorry for late comment...
i really loved this update...though we all love virman...but this jodi...viren and maanvi..its really really cute!!
wonder what will happen when he knows the truth! will he keep his promise??
thanks for the pm

its ok arohi...
to know what happens stay tuned... Smile

Megha106

Megha106

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
update  sooon

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

link to the previous chapter

CHAPTER 10

virat was sitting in his room thinking about what all happened... he was burning in anger... he just couldnt take the fact that manvi loves his elder brother... he just couldnt see manvi going away from him... he took his mobile and opene dthe voice sms that manvi left for him. he had listened to it umpteenth of times but yet he wasnt able to read between the lines... he knew each and very word of that message by heart but he didnt know the reason because of which his world shattered.
 " you must be wondering why i am sending you this voice sms... i need to say few things which i wouldnt be able to say face to face... infact i dont have the power to come face to face with you... honestly i dont want to... i dont want to meet you or see your face... i am done with you virat... i am leaving... dont ask me anything... i am going away from you n your life... i wouldnt bother you from now on... you are free... i just cant take this... i dont want you to feel trap in all this... i would just say that i really loved you... no matter what you did to me or what you felt for me... i loved you unconditionally... but i think love is just a word that doesnt exist in this real world... i know you never loved me back...it really hurts when someone uses u and throws u like a tissue paper... but i think no one can understand all this until his own heart breaks and shatters...bye virat... all the best for your life..."

virat : why did you leave me...??? what made you think that i dont love you...?? yes i wasnt serious about you in the beginning but now i really love you... the moment i lose you, i realised how important were u for me n my life... you are my only happiness manvi... please come back... plesae give me another chance... i would make sure that we will only have lots and lots of happiness n love in our life... i would make you once again believe that love exists in this world... i would make everything alright... our life would be just perfect like a fairy tale... please come back... i cant live without you any longer... i want your love... manvi you cannot love anyone else... you yourself told me that u love me and will only n only love me... so what happened now...?? how can u love bhai and how can u think of marrying him manvi...??? you are mine god damn it... you belong to me manvi... no you cant love anyone other than me... you only have to love manvi and thats it...

scene shifts...
chaudhary mansion...
manvi enters her room and sees maya staring at her...
maya : i know the truth...
manvi's breath hitched and she was scared how would she justify herself now..
manvi : di...
maya : what did u think mannu...??? if u wouldnt tell me, i wouldnt get to know...
manvi : di listen to me...
maya : yes i want to listen to your side of story as well...
manvi : di actually... (manvi was hell sacred and she stammered...)
maya : actually you both got caught romancing in jiju's office... haha... how does it feel mannu...??? tell me tell me...
manvi was now relaxed as she thought that maya got to know everything about her and virat.
manvi : di dont tease me... by the way who told you this...???
maya : my jiju...
manvi : viren bhi na...
maya : oh ho dnt be angry on him... actually i dialled your number but t was unavailable so i called up viren... and he told me all this...
manvi :  hmmm... anyways i am very hungry... lets eat maggi...
maya : but dnt tell about it to your jiju...
manvi : promise...
maya : shhh...
manvi : i will go n make it... you rest here only di n dont do any work...
maya : okay manvi maiya...
manvi : hehe... i will just be back in 3 minutes...
maya : stop stop... how 3 minutes...???
manvi : arrey 2 minutes of making maggi n 1 minute for serving it...
maya : very funny... flashing news mannu... maggi doesnt cook in 2 mins...
manvi : i know i know...

scene shifts...
manvi was making maggi when her phone rang...
manvi : hello...
viren : hello...
manvi : kya hello...??? why did u tell di about what happened in the office...??? she made fun if me and at a point she scared the hell out of me...
viren : oh my manna... i am sorry...
manvi : its okay...
viren : by the way what are you doing baby...???
manvi : making maggi... wanna have one...??
viren : yeah...  you know how much i love it...
manvi : but dare you love it more than u love me...
viren : arrey maggi is no competition to u sweety... my manna is priceless, okk...???
manvi : okay... as u say...
viren : i too want to eat maggi now...
manvi : so come here na...
viren : dadaji will kill me...
manvi : haawww... he really loves you and wouldnt stop you... the thing is you dont want to come...
viren : when did you change your party manna...???
manvi : the day i got engaged to you... its my family too u see...
viren : i see... i see...
manvi : i know you can see baby... viren i will talk to u later my maggi is ready... byeee...
viren : listen to me... are you dere...??? manvi...???
viren patted his forehead with his mobile and smiled saying " she is mad... but i love her..."

scene shifts...
virat was pacing around in his room when his phone vibrated... he saw 2 missed calls from angad...
virat : hey...
angad: hey where were u dude...???
virat : sorry... tell me how is evrything back there...???
angad : everything is good... me n kripa are getting engaged next week... i wish u could be here...!!!
virat felt a tug at his heart thinking if he n manvi were still together...
virat: great news... congrats... by the way dont tell me you both are not turning up on the marriage...
angad : oh cmon... we will surely come...
virat : hmmm... all the best buddy...
angad : thanks but u know what we really wish that manvi was also there with us...
virat : she will be angad... she will be...
angad : matlab...
virat : nothing... come soon...
angad : yeah... Smile

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6jeemanrocksmits40SakshiAngelvgaasham24inlvwithehmmbhjs1234jayprabuTuba_KSGchandana123akki27kateyesqwerty012deepika03R.Lavanyasha19vamps1996sreshta90smileysmikusharberrycutiepie2244nrithyaodaydreamer9dews100kriyasreeshabsemkinny_ranvirKrazzy4u786shabana20sapphhire.ChammakChallo.raju_skyjia123sagarAenna..ManoBilli..madhuhariniJESNIAprincesshelenluv_virmanLV88hangokvirmanfan013-GayathriK-Kanwal_chohankulsum_virmanpreetipcSyed695.Yamin.preity_dmeera.chaudhuri

cutiepie2244

Goldie

cutiepie2244

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
All the parts r really great supreb fantastic dear... one line my mind says whenever i read ur any OS, FF that u r an awesome threesome writer... plz continueThumbs UpThumbs Up...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina927

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
ohh manvi & viren so sweet,
i dont trust in this ff virat...

are you fine naina?this was a short one, you usually update longer parts...

thanks for pm

naina927

jia123sagar

IF-Dazzler

jia123sagar

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
it was suprb
thanks for pm me

naina927

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hangok

ohh manvi & viren so sweet,
i dont trust in this ff virat...

are you fine naina?this was a short one, you usually update longer parts...

thanks for pm

thanks bennu...
and u got me... i was a little upset today n ryt now having a headache as well... thats why not that long update...

.Yamin.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top