Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

virman ff : PYAR MEIN KABHI KABHI precap (Page 57)

Post Reply New Post

Page 57 of 152

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fammma

awesomeee...please include me in ur pm list...

the way u write is amazing... I so feel the emotions and the oozing love...

Keep it up xxx

thanks fammma...
have added u...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "virman ff : PYAR MEIN KABHI KABHI precap (Page 57)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mits40

hey..jst read all the parts of ur stoy...
Awsm concept n fabulous story...
Add me in ur buddy list n do pm me nxt tym...:)

thanks... Smile

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged

link to the previous chapter

CHAPTER 9
manvi was not in her senses. she had no idea what she should do. should she tell viren about virat and his intentions. no... this would spoil the relationship of two brothers. but how can she hide this from viren. virat would someday use it against her only. he is way too far smart and manipulative to turn the tables and mould things according to his  wishes and in his favour. no she cant let virat spoil her life or her relationship with viren. she cant let virat re-enter her life and play havoc in her life. she cant let effect her in any sort. but finally after lots of confusion she decided to meet viren as soon as possible. she turned her car towrads viren's office.
manvi hurriedly entered the office premises, parked her car and was about to enter viren's cabin when the receptioist stopped her...
receptionist : excuse me ma'am... you cannot go in without appointment...
manvi : i dont need an appointment to meet him... he is my fiance...
receptionist : sorry maam i didnt recognise you but still no one is allowed to enter till the meeting gets over... viren sir himself instructed me this...
manvi : i dont care...
manvi stormed into the cabin and evrybody was staring at the lady standing at the doorstep with a horried expression on her face and eyes bloodshot.
viren lost all his senses when he saw manvi in that condition. he could really understand that something was seriously wrong with his manna.

viren : manna...

viren got up from his chair and was moving towards manvi when dadaji interrupted and viren stopped in the midway.
dadaji : manvi beta... what are you doing here...?? there is a meeting going on and you entered like it is your drawing room... gentlemen please excuse us for a minute... you can go and take a break...
all the people went outside the cabin leaving behind an angry vijay singh vadera, a worried viren singh vadera and scared manvi chaudhary...
dadaji : you are going to be vadera's daughter-in-law and there is a way to behave manvi... i have always liked you but still there is a way to behave... Angry

viren : i am sorry dadaji... please dont scold manvi... she is already looking scared and dishevelled... dadaji can i please talk to manvi for a minute...
dadaji : manvi are you alright...?? i will send water for you...
manvi simply nodded her head trying to control her tears.
as dadaji close the door of the cabin, viren moved towards manvi and engulfed her in his arms.
viren didnt utter a word but still he soothed manvi the way no one could... not even virat.. but for god sake when did he ever soothe her. when did he ever had time for her, when did he actually sat with her and asked about her likes or dislikes. he always assumed things and thought manvi also likes whatever he likes. he was always busy in his small world. but it doesnt mean that he never came back to manvi. he always came back to manvi whenever he needed her. she was virat's need, his addiction... he had no control over his feelings and when he needed manvi, when he felt the need to be close to her, no one could stop him or his feelings...
manvi was now feeling much better and she smiled thinking why being in his arms always feels like heaven... a true bliss...
viren was protectively holding manvi in his arms with his one armwrapped around her waist and the other carressing her hair and ruffling them...
viren : manna...
wheneve viren called manvi 'manna' , it always made her breath hitch. It was just one word; her own name infact but the way he said it sounded like a beautiful music to manvi.
manvi hugged viren more tightly and buried herself more into his chest.
manvi : i love you... i only love you... i dont love someone else... i cant live without you... promise me you will never leave me... Cry
viren : manna...  baby why would i leave you.. i love you to bits sweetheart... and i too cannot live without you...shhh... you are mine manna... tell me what is bothering you...???
manvi : he wants me back... he would separate us... he is back...
viren : he... i really dont care about him manvi... let him be... he was your past and i am your present n your future... baby i have told u a hundred times, that i dont care about your past.. evrybody has a past manna.. so what..?? we have to let go the past n live in the present... and what that does guy think of himself...?? are you a commodity that he can go n buy from the market...?? you are a gem and i have found this gem... so ideally its mine and no idiot can separate us...
manvi was now convinced that viren would always love her no matter what and virat would never be able to separate her from viren... never ever...
manvi : i love you...
viren : i love you too... now come n sit... have some water.. (saying it he made manvi sit on his chair...)
manvi : hmm... viren this is your chair...??
viren : yes this is my chair and you are also mine... so it doesnt matter... right...???
manvi : right...
viren : kya haalat bna li hai meri jaan... tum rote hue bilkul acchi nahi lagti... i swear.. tum toh haste hue acchi lagti hoo... corection bahut acchi lagti ho... (what happened to u my jaana... u dont look good while crying.. i swear.. you look pretty while smiling... correction very pretty...)
manvi : your flirting skills have improved baby...
viren : all credit goes to you... seeing you so close makes it difficult for me to concentrate on anything else... i cant control myself...
manvi : i can understand... i am also controlling that temptation... remember the pact...??
viren : ofcourse i do remember... first kiss on first night... Wink
manvi blushed... Blushing
viren : manna when you blush, it pulls me more towards you...
manvi : control viren control... only 14 days to go...
viren :13 days 14 hours to go...
manvi : yeah yeah... now i am going...
viren : nope... i have told you this also hundred times... " never say i am going, say i will just be back... " (viren held manvi's hand)

manvi : i have also told you hundred times viren " never say never " (manvi turned around and looked into his eyes)
viren : very smart huhh... (raising his brows)
manvi : very...!!! Big smile but i am sorry for all this... 
viren : oh cmon... you dont need to apologise jaan... (viren pulled manvi by her waist and manvi's hand automatically found its way to his neck...)
manvi : dadaji was angry on me n chachu was smirking when he left...
viren : so my princess noticed that smirk also... i thought you missed it...

manvi : i dont miss such things... Wink
chachu : ahem ahem... Embarrassed
viren and manvi immediately parted and stood away from each other...
viren : chachu actually...
chachu : i can understand... i wouldnt have disturbed you love birds but its important... the meeting is still not complete...
viren : yes chachu...
manvi : by chachu... i should leave... Embarrassed
chachu : bye manvi... drive safe...
viren : yeah drive safe manna...Big smile
chachu : viren stop this manna thing... lets just finish the meeting first...
viren blushed and brushed his hand in his hair and said " sure chachu..."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOVE
NAINA

Edited by naina927 - 12 January 2013 at 7:09am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6khalidamohamed6mits40aaliya172SakshiAngelkinzvgaaSheel22sweetyyyyyyyqwerty012Arroshakateyeslittle_angleinlvwithehmmbhTuba_KSGchandana123sreshta90deepika03ramaniranisha19vamps1996smileysmikusharberrykinny_ranvirshabsemshaimahKrazzy4u786shabana20fammmadews100nrithyaoarohi16shilpa09KidrauhlZairean..ManoBilli..girl_rocksraju_skyvirumanuprincesshelenluv_virmanJannat94Aennahangok_Shru_.Yamin.kulsum_virmanSyed695ShivRajputpreetipc-GayathriK-Kanwal_chohanmeera.chaudhuri

ShivRajput

IF-Rockerz

ShivRajput

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Nice update... So dis means Manvi loves Viren nd dnt have any feelings for Virat... m confused waiting for next part...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina927

Aenna

IF-Dazzler

Aenna

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Omggg i just read dat manvi nd
viren had kissed omggg cant believe it
But m feeling dat is virman gona be together
or manvi will be wid viren
Nahiii aesa nai ho sakta
plzzz update asap

naina927

rasp_berry

IF-Rockerz

rasp_berry

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Awww so cute i just love this jodi...made for each other...but will viren keep his promise after truth of virat n manvis ex relationship?...intresting pls cont asap

naina927

sreshta90

sreshta90

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
hey superr cute... im loving viren here.. he is s broad minded  nd caring... over all awsome update... Smile

naina927

shabsem

Goldie

shabsem

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Superb update...bt by each update u r keeping me in dilemma whether manvi still feelings 4 virat or she truly loves viren. .update soon

naina927

Post Reply New Post

Go to top