Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

virman ff : PYAR MEIN KABHI KABHI precap (Page 51)

Post Reply New Post

Page 51 of 152

akki27

akki27

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
add me also in pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina927

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "virman ff : PYAR MEIN KABHI KABHI precap (Page 51)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

virmanfan013

IF-Rockerz

virmanfan013

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
wow again it was very nice update
now eagerly waiting for next part
thanks for the pm

naina927

Arrosha

Arrosha

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
awesome update
Thanks for the PM
Why don't u give a precap???Cry

naina927

kgoyal

Groupbie

kgoyal

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
pm me whn u update next dear
sorry not able to comment through mob but loved ur ff

naina927

..dreamygatz..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dreamygatz..

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
superbbb loved it Star

naina927

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged

link to the previous chapter

CHAPTER 8
manvi woke up with the beep of her mobile... she was still lazy to get up and with half sleepy eyes read the message...
manvi smiled n whispered " viren..."
next moment she opened her eyes wide and sat on the bed happily. and then read the message...
" missing you...
lets meet today...
1 pm, rose garden...
love you baby...
viren
"
manvi : woww... again a date...!!! i love him so much...
maya entered the room and saw manvi looking at the mobile and smiling followed by a blush...
maya : ahem ahem...
manvi : morning di...
maya : morning mannu... jiju ka msg hai...
manvi : yes... its a date...!!!
maya : 2nd time in a week... hmmm...
manvi : he is so loving di...
maya : yeah... have fun mannu...
manvi : but what will i say to beeji...???
maya: dont worry i will handle everything... its pay back time you see...
manvi : yes pay back... love you di...
maya : cmon now get ready...
manvi : hmm...
manvi reached at time and got the biggest shock of her life...
manvi : somebody is looking handsome...
? : and somebody is looking beautiful like always...
manvi : what are you doing here virat...?? where is viren...??
virat : cant i come n meet you manvi... why do u want to meet bhai...???

manvi : i am leaving...
virat : exactly like the way you left me 2 years back... without meeting me once... without talking to me... you broke up with me without even telling me... what did you leave behind for me...??? just a voice message... is that it...???
manvi : excuse me... i am really in no mood of all this...
virat : why...?? are you scared of facing the truth...???
manvi : which truth are you talking about mr. vadera...???
virat : truth...?? the truth of our love... the truth of every moment spent together... the truth of our separation... the truth of my pain... the truth that i am dying every single moment seeing you with somebody else...

manvi : somebody else...??? that somebody else is your own elder brother...
virat : dont try that emotional blackmail thing on me...
manvi : yes it wont work on you... bcos u are heartless... you have no emotions left...
virat : yes i dont have any emotions... because you left me... you killed me...
manvi : i killed you...??? really...???
virat : you left me... i never left you...
manvi : lets just not talk about it... just tell me why isnt viren here...??
virat : why would be bhai be here jaana...???
manvi : dont call me that and why wouldnt viren be not here... he texted me this morning...
virat (smirked) : i texted you from bhai's mobile... he was in the bathroom, when i took his mobile and texted you.. bhai knows nothing about this date of ours...
manvi : you are such a cheap man... how could you do this to your own brother...???
virat : i can do anything for you...
manvi : are you sure about it...???
virat : yes...
manvi : then leave the thought of having me back in your life bcos it would never happen...
virat : hehe... it will happen... i will make it happen...
manvi : i love viren...
virat : and i love you manvi...
manvi : stop it virat... i wouldnt fall in your trap this time...
virat : trap...?? what is  your goddamn problem...??? i am saying that i love you...

manvi : i am also saying that i love viren... why cant you understand...??
virat : you are doing all this on purpose... right...?? you want to hurt me and make me jealous... i know you are lying... you only love me...

manvi : it was a mistake... viren is my true love...
virat : so are you saying that you dont love me still you slept with me...
manvi : loving you was my mistake...  but i never said that i dont love you...
virat : then come back to me manvi... i cant live without you... i want you back... i want my every right back... i really love you... see today i said thrice that i love you...
manvi : please...
virat : you always wanted to hear it right...??? now i am saying it manvi... and trust me i am ready to say it million times in front of the whole world... i will say it as many times you want...
manvi : but it doesnt matter now virat... try n understand... plss
virat : u try n understand... yes bhai would get hurt if he get to know that you dont love him but he will be more than happy if i get my happiness, my love back...
manvi : this would never happen... virat i cannot leave viren... i cant... i really love him... i have moved on...
virat : moved on...??? but what about me...?? i am still standing at the point you left me... i am still waiting for you to come back...

manvi : listen lets start a fresh... lets forget our past and give life another chance... you will find your true love...
virat : you are my true love... when we were together i always took u for granted, demanded each n every right and gave you nothing in return... but when you left me... i thought it would make no difference to me or my lifestyle... but it did... i started craving for you... your love... the feeling of holding you close... the feeling of loving you... yes i hooked up with other girls but i always searched for you in them... i always compared them with you ... i always tried to find your eyes in them, your lips in them, your fragrance... and then i realised that now no girl can make me feel like you do... no girl can take your place... i realised that i am in love with you... i searched for you but all in vain... you changed your number, email id everything... i had no way to reach you... but not now... you are not going anywhere... you are not leaving me  again... thats it...

manvi : you are still demanding things virat... but now i cant give in to your demands... i loved you... really loved you... i could have waited for you my whole life if you had ever loved me truly... i heard everything you said that day... each and every word you said to smith... virat i still remember it... i hated myself for loving you... i almost tried to kill myself...
virat : manvi... i can explain...
manvi : its over... i dont wan it ever... i am happy with my life and my marriage...
virat : you can only be happy with me...
manvi : thats your misconception... i am happy with viren the way i was never happy with you...
virat : thats your misconception...
manvi : goodbye virat...
virat : its not the end... you have to come back... i will get you back manvi...
manvi didnt listen to virat and kept walking but she couldnt control the tears in her eyes from flowing... she sat in her car and cried very badly... she was somewhere in her heart very scared of losing viren and afraid of virat and his intentions as he can do anything to get a thing he desires...
manvi : no... nooo... i dont want you virat... i love viren... i only love him... i would never come back to you... never ever... viren will never leave me... he loves me... but what if he leaves me for virat as he loves virat as his own child... no way i will love this time... no virat vadera you cant do this to me... you cant snatch my happiness... you cant... i wont let you... thats my promise to myself...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PRECAP
manvi will meet viren...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
love
naina...

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu135SakshiAngelaaliya172kinzvgaasweetyyyyyyydeepika03ramaniranisha19arviarshivamps1996sreshta90Tuba_KSGchandana123akki27kateyesR.Lavanya-Sweety-Aashika_virmankusharberrymadhuhariniKrazzy4u786sweets1126fammmamika17nrithyaokushalkidewaaniKidrauhlshilpa09jia123sagarangel_sofiaJannat94Aenna..ManoBilli..abbaygirl_rocksluv_virmanprincesshelenJESMY143VIRMANkulsum_virmanpreetipcSyed695.Yamin.GayathriKKBKanwal_chohanmeera.chaudhuri

arviarshi

arviarshi

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Nice updateSmile

naina927

preetipc

IF-Rockerz

preetipc

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Loved the update. Loved the way u showed their feelings.One struggling to get her back, and the other trying to erase that  love completely . Loved the way u showed MAnvi's feelings, her feeling of losing Viren because of Virat,.Loved Virat who wants to win her back, tryin to do it in every possible way..Everything seems so interesting.Waiting for the next updateSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya172angel_sofia.Yamin.naina927

Post Reply New Post

Go to top