virman ff : PYAR MEIN KABHI KABHI precap - Page 34

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Please like my fb page (Ek Hazaron mein meri behna hai)

Here the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ek-hazaron-mein-meri-behna-hai/309845289090665

hey naina sorry i can't cmnt on ur update as i was hell busy in this month due to my exams
Now cum to update... It was amazing as always and we all very well knws that u are amazing writer
Thanx 4 pm
Waiting 4 ur update... Update Soon
I liked ur update n thanks for adding me in ur PM list...
awssummm...luvd ur ff...pls add me in ur pm list
just started reading your ff it so awesome luved every part
plz add me to da pm list n update soon
waooo yr u r a
amazinggg writer
i hv just read all parts
nd dey r truely awwwsum...
plz update asap nd plz pm me

link to the previous chapter

CHAPTER 7
the engagement function ended and evrybody was happy regarding it. the vadera left and maya took manvi into their room but after sending shaurya back to home.
manvi was removing her jewellary when maya looked at her and decided to ask what was bothering her beloved mannu. it was never impossible for maya to read manvi's eyes.
maya : mannu...
manvi : yes di...
maya : are you happy...???
manvi : yeah...
maya : are you sure mannu...???
manvi : why are you asking this silly question...?? why wouldnt i be happy...?? i love viren...
maya : i never said dont love viren...
manvi : i am very tired... i will just go n change...
maya sighed on seeing manvi getting uncomfortable and consious and now she was damn sure that something was bothering manvi but she wasnt telling her and may be becuase she didnt want her di to take stress in  this condition...
manvi came out  and maya called manvi towards her signalling by moving her finger.
manvi : dii...
maya : mannu was it because of virat...???
manvi : woh..dii...
maya : he wasnt your virat mannu... so you dont have to be uncomfortable baby... so what they both have the same name... this doesnt mean that virat will be exactly like that so called ex boyfriend of yours... you dont have to think about that guy and i wish he rot in hell... i wish he also loses his someone special.. he also loses the girl he loves.. he will never be happy in his life...
manvi : please di... please dont say things like that... i beg you...
maya : okay... actually i dont want to talk about him... and you should also not think about him even for a second... think about viren n the love that you both have for each other...
manvi : ok kolaveri di... now please dont stress yourself and junior maya...
maya : so u n shaurya have teamed up in this also... you both want a baby girl... nobody ask me anything... you both decide everything for me...
manvi : di jiju n i want the same thing thats why we teamed up... next tym u guys plan a baby, i am sure it would be my loving jiju junior...
maya : badi aayi loving jiju  ki saali...
manvi : hehe... lets now sleep... its already 3:30 am
maya : hmm...
manvi : didi story sunao na... (di tell me a bedtime story...)
maya: kya...??
manvi : thodi practice hi karlo yaar... (di why dont u practice it...)
maya : shut up mannu... goodnight...!!!
manvi : goodnight di...!!!
scene shifts
vadera mansion...
swamini : i am very happy viren... may god bless you n manvi...
viren : thank you badi maa...
swamini : cmon now sleep viren... its already very late...
viren : goodnight badi maa...
viren was going to his room when virat stopped him...
virat : bhai...
viren : yeah...
virat : lets talk for sometime...
viren : lets chnage n see u in the lawn after 10 minutes...
virat : okk...
after 10 minutes...

viren : bhai what are you so busy in...??
virat : whats-app...
viren : ohh.. so...??
virat : so..  are you happy bhai...??
viren : virat i am so happy that i cant even tell you... did u like manvi...??
virat : me liking manvi is not the question... the question is do you like her bhai...???
viren : like...?? i love her virat... i never thought i would ever fall for somebody... but..
virat : but...
viren : but manvi is an angel... who wouldnt fall for her...??? i am so very lucky that she loves me...
virat : thats great bhai...
viren : i am so very happy you came back to india virat... i mean in the past 4 years you never visited us...
virat : bhai i wanted to be here with you all but bcos of some things i couldnt... priorities you see...
viren : yeah i can understand... girlfriends like to be on the top of priority list...
virat : hmm... bhai do yo have any idea about manvi's past...?? i mean we live in the 21st century and everybody has a past...
viren : see virat... i am really not concerned about it... i really dont care about manvi's past if she had one... cmon why wouldnt i be...??? i know she loves me and only me...
virat : but what she loved somebody before you came in her life...?? i mean what if she dearly loved someone and this time its just a compromise or something...
viren : i know you care about e kido... but manvi has been truthful to me... virat to be honest i dont want to be her first love, i want to be her last love... and what if she loved somebody else...?? i also loved krystal... so what...??? you know what " first love never dies but true love burns it alive..."
virat : but isnt it difficult to forget your first love or the pain it gave you...???
viren : it is difficult until you have a loving n a caring person beside you... and once you have that person beside you, your someone special beside you... you will never feel a need to forget about your first love because you yourself wouldnt know when you left that far behind in life and moved on... when you find your true love, nothing matters... the thing that matters is the person you love and his happiness... and you wouldnt think about your so called first love or a heart break...
virat : bhai have you really moved on...?? dont you love krystal any longer...??
viren : i admire her virat... she is and will be an important part of my life but now she cant be my life... manvi is my life... she is my everything...
virat : what if manvi doesnt feels the same about her first love...??? what if she feels the need to get back to him...?? what if she chooses her first love...?? and what if her first love was her true love...??? anyways bhai... i think i am thinking too much... goodnight...
viren : hmmm... goodnight...
virat smirked and left leaving behind viren who was lost in his deep thoughts...
viren was thinking about what virat said...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PRECAP
keep thinking whats gonna happen next...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOVE
NAINA...
waooo fabulousss...
wese i want to no about
d past...update asap...
Wow..! Smart Virat started his brain game already...love maya here for the first time...Eagerly waiting for the next update Naina...Thnks for the PM!
You know what I can't believe I'm Gunna say this
But I'm actually liking Maya loving virats little game
Hope he gets manvi back but without hurting viren
Awesome update loved it continue soon and do pm me